Page 112 of 303 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 7567
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't do anything but the undercount, sorry not all deaths have been reported yet.
    so you have 0 proof all of these are confirmed covid cause cases.

Proceed with your evidence

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you have 0 proof all of these are confirmed covid cause cases.

Proceed with your evidence
    Your conspiracy, your burden

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your conspiracy, your burden
    nope your numbers your claim your burden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum posting false numbers to proceed daily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post your conspiracy numbers son

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post your conspiracy numbers son
    Prove your numbers your burden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Staying home, bro? Wearing your mask when you go out? Do what you can to flatten the curve. You still need to write that letter to Abbott as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no conspiracy numbers from foldren, as usual

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Staying home, bro? Wearing your mask when you go out? Do what you can to flatten the curve. You still need to write that letter to Abbott as well.
    lolololll you try to use a calculator for ifr... Lololol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bwahahhaahhahahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bwahahhaahhahahahaha
    Look how det Florida data caught up. lololololololol thinking recent es were just backlogs lolololheheheheheehe

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look how det Florida data caught up. lololololololol thinking recent es were just backlogs lolololheheheheheehe

Yep data will change. You are using case fatalities. Sad you don't know the difference.

You are using case fatality when there are unconfirmed due to their own guidance on what counts as a covid death. Go ahead and view death by date confirmed v probables

You are bad using evidence to compare or disprove

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep data will change. You are using case fatalities. Sad you don't know the difference.

You are using case fatality when there are unconfirmed due to their own guidance on what counts as a covid death. Go ahead and view death by date confirmed v probables

You are bad using evidence to compare or disprove
    Florida doesn't count probables, moron.

Florida does not report probable cases or deaths.
    https://covidtracking.com/blog/florida-covid-19-data

And that is the raw death by date, not when the death was "reported."

You'll see the truther who made that graph showing there were "only" 413 deaths in July and claimed all the recent es were just backlogs. Then more July data came in and we see Florida's situation has been getting worse. Thus, their recent es aren't just "backlogs." You are like the truther in that tweet, doing victory laps when the data is still incomplete.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida doesn't count probables, moron.

https://covidtracking.com/blog/florida-covid-19-data

And that is the raw death by date, not when the death was "reported."

You'll see the truther who made that graph showing there were "only" 413 deaths in July and claimed all the recent es were just backlogs. Then more July data came in and we see Florida's situation has been getting worse. Thus, their recent es aren't just "backlogs." You are like the truther in that tweet, doing victory laps when the data is still incomplete.
    Re read my quote. Just because you die with covid does not mean you die from covid. You have made no attempt to separate the two. Which means that you are counting covid deaths as anyone who has tested positive, which is better than some, but you are not capturing who has died FROM covid. So these are probable, more probable than just having a symptom though, so it's a start.

Backlogging deaths CANNOT BE USED TO DETERMINE IF MITGATION OS WORKING OR A DISEASE IS SPREADING.

You are the one that has come to that assumption. It takes relevant, valid data to make any decisions using data. Crazy that with all the testing the usa has done they still do not know how to view progressIon of disease.

But reaponses like yours are why.

Low logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re read my quote. Just because you die with covid does not mean you die from covid. You have made no attempt to separate the two. Which means that you are counting covid deaths as anyone who has tested positive, which is better than some, but you are not capturing who has died FROM covid. So these are probable, more probable than just having a symptom though, so it's a start.

Backlogging deaths CANNOT BE USED TO DETERMINE IF MITGATION OS WORKING OR A DISEASE IS SPREADING.

You are the one that has come to that assumption. It takes relevant, valid data to make any decisions using data. Crazy that with all the testing the usa has done they still do not know how to view progressIon of disease.

Low logic
    It's all motorcycle deaths with COVID

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all motorcycle deaths with COVID
    nope just the most at risk of death and elderly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Low logic
    The from/with excuse is played out. Covid can exacerbate livable hypertension and diabetic conditions into fatal situations.

The Florida data I posted is pretty up to date. Deaths have increased in July. The virus is accelerating. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope just the most at risk of death and elderly.
    We should outlaw motorcycles since they have caused 140k deaths WITH COVID. Pandemic could be over tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should outlaw motorcycles since they have caused 140k deaths WITH COVID. Pandemic could be over tomorrow.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The from/with excuse is played out. Covid can exacerbate livable hypertension and diabetic conditions into fatal situations.

The Florida data I posted is pretty up to date. Deaths have increased in July. The virus is accelerating. Only an idiot would think otherwise.
    lololl disregarded facts and cherry picking data. Bias confirmed. Your wrong. /thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololl disregarded facts and cherry picking data. Bias confirmed. Your wrong. /thread
    Show me the data from Florida that parses death as from/with then.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me the data from Florida that parses death as from/with then.
    Bwahahahahahhahahahah you cant. This is why you are just gossiping about everything you post

You dont have legitimate data, so all you are doing is purporting your own bias. Aka gossip.

But keep gossiping. Its very similar to the media. Which you are using as science. Lol

Sad day for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahahahahhahahahah you cant. This is why you are just gossiping about everything you post

You dont have legitimate data, so all you are doing is purporting your own bias. Aka gossip.

But keep gossiping. Its very similar to the media. Which you are using as science. Lol

Sad day for you
    Show me the data then.

Thread Information