Page 12 of 303 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to face Splits & his grand-a-day computation first. It's already at 600 today. I don't think I'm gonna make it. It's going too fast now.
    & he's got the grace of an 9lb sledge hammer, even though he owes me $ and about 25 lunches at the country club. "I forgot my wallet in my Mercedes."

"Well, go get it."

"Can you just pay, Dale, I'll get ya, I'll get ya."

He ain't got me yet, by God.
    Can you think back to 7 days ago? You were sittin' on 500 total, and I'm calling the exact day you're hittin' 1k/day. World was a different place a week ago!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can you think back to 7 days ago? You were sittin' on 500 total, and I'm calling the exact day you're hittin' 1k/day. World was a different place a week ago!
    Looks like you were correct, Splits. I gave you credit the last couple days & I do so again today. Amazing & you have my admiration.
    Per usual, as I stated, I fly by the seat of my pants on most queries like this. It's just my way, always has been...1/2 the time I come thru okay, this time it doesn't look good.

It jumped this morning by about 300 in the space of 5 minutes. "Uh, oh." -me, on the Lazy Boy.

Splits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like you were correct, Splits. I gave you credit the last couple days & I do so again today. Amazing & you have my admiration.
    Per usual, as I stated, I fly by the seat of my pants on most queries like this. It's just my way, always has been...1/2 the time I come thru okay, this time it doesn't look good.

It jumped this morning by about 300 in the space of 5 minutes. "Uh, oh." -me, on the Lazy Boy.

Splits
    I'm not clear yet, I think your CNN changed their reporting today, it was always lagging behind the consensus and now it is at or ahead of it.

That said, when I win your capitulation is admission Kobe demanded the pilot to fly that bird in that incomprehensible fog. Anything short of that, and I'm not dealing with you anymore.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Splits
    your numbers would have been better if your master hadn't of hoaxed it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not clear yet, I think your CNN changed their reporting today, it was always lagging behind the consensus and now it is at or ahead of it.

That said, when I win your capitulation is admission Kobe demanded the pilot to fly that bird in that incomprehensible fog. Anything short of that, and I'm not dealing with you anymore.
    That's silly, Splits. Don't do that. Do something else that's cogent & remarkable. Please, fellow.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I know, you're right, something happened over there. They coulda been holding back, but, I can't figure that angle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's silly, Splits. Don't do that. Do something else that's cogent & remarkable. Please, fellow.
    Sure, I'm reasonable. Either accept that capitulation, or present evidence as to why it is wrongly predicated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, I'm reasonable. Either accept that capitulation, or present evidence as to why it is wrongly predicated.
    It's dumb, gd it! I'm disappointed A., you came up with this nonsense, & B., you're being insistent after I tried to reason with you out of a close feeling for you.

Doesn't that mean anything to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^You guys should play a little golf. Get back to the old days of how it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's dumb, gd it! I'm disappointed A., you came up with this nonsense, & B., you're being insistent after I tried to reason with you out of a close feeling for you.

Doesn't that mean anything to you?
    Dumb? All the evidence is sitting right there, Media just trying to find the right time to write the article, it's still too early outside a global pandemic. But trust me, that story will be written, scrutinized, and verified, just like my 1k/day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GG, Cub. 1K by Friday looks certain. Mass and Conn have hit their inflection points.

https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en. CT yet not updated, but they went from averaging about 5 per day to 33 today. And MI and NJ show no signs of slowing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GG, Cub. 1K by Friday looks certain. Mass and Conn have hit their inflection points.

https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en. CT yet not updated, but they went from averaging about 5 per day to 33 today. And MI and NJ show no signs of slowing.
    Wouldn't surprise if it hit a grand tomorrow, or, even today yet. It's about 800 right now with 7 hours to go till Midnight on the East Coast.

Yep, I was wrong. I brazened it. My old man was a brazen-er, so I picked up that tact early on. Everybody else pulled a broken down car, right? Not the old man, he was a pusher. To this day I push. I never pull. & I never will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise if it hit a grand tomorrow, or, even today yet. It's about 800 right now with 7 hours to go till Midnight on the East Coast.

Yep, I was wrong. I brazened it. My old man was a brazen-er, so I picked up that tact early on. Everybody else pulled a broken down car, right? Not the old man, he was a pusher. To this day I push. I never pull. & I never will.
    dont know where you're getting your figures from... but i'm seeing 632 so far today.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont know where you're getting your figures from... but i'm seeing 632 so far today.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
    His count for the past 7 days comes from the CNN side-screen

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His count for the past 7 days comes from the CNN side-screen
    Right. Which is taken from Johns Hopkins statistics feed. Just before the President's Presser commenced the count was (759).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, you're right, something happened over there. They coulda been holding back, but, I can't figure that angle.
    The global tracker has become the disease Olympics, China always cheats in the Olympics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The global tracker has become the disease Olympics, China always cheats in the Olympics.
    Anything is possible. Wouldn't put it past 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're right, so does Russia...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Update (31 March 2020---8AM):::

Corona dead: 3021
    Regular Flu dead: 24+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    Update (1 April 2020---2:30AM):::

Corona dead: 3834

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (1 April 2020---2:30AM):::

Corona dead: 3834

Let us proceed...
    i want you to win this battle thread,i really do

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i want you to win this battle thread,i really do
    Gonna be difficult, slick. It was over 800 yesterday.

If it don't go over a grand today I'm a monkey's ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El Forko Grande
    Bend over Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over Dale
    I ain't bendin' yet, D. I'm at 639 so far & it's almost 3PM in the East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't bendin' yet, D. I'm at 639 so far & it's almost 3PM in the East.
    Bake in that my Cuomo will drop ~175 on you before the day ends

And, you know your CNN is just jumpin' at the bit to flash that 1k/day headline

Thread Information