Page 124 of 303 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do. Does worldometers make that distinction?
    Your source. You tell me.

So now you have:

"I understand the difference between death reported and actual deaths, but ran out to the first website that showed some data and posted it without asking myself if it was honestly or accurately presented"

Conservatism is morally and intellectually bankrupt. Your post is an excellent example of both, yet again.

If your viewpoint has to be propped up by lies, you should rethink that. You won't though. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So now you have:

"I understand the difference between death reported and actual deaths, but ran out to the first website that showed some data and posted it without asking myself if it was honestly or accurately presented"

Conservatism is morally and intellectually bankrupt. Your post is an excellent example of both, yet again.

If your viewpoint has to be propped up by lies, you should rethink that. You won't though. smh

Here's ulatives per 100,000 by state. These numbers are unaffected by actual date of death

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's ulatives per 100,000 by state. These numbers are unaffected by actual date of death

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I don't want to take the personal responsibility to understand what I read"

Do you understand the difference between deaths reported on a day, and the number of people that actually died that day?
    you dont. And you dont understand how cases are reported.

Lololol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So now you have:

lololololololololl RandomGuy accusing people of doing what he does loloool

2 weeks

Bwahahhaahahahhaha

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (3 August 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 158,908+
    tholdren conspiracy dead: <gossip, hence not published>
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololololololololl RandomGuy accusing people of doing what he does loloool

2 weeks

Bwahahhaahahahhaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (3 August 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 158,908+
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed..
    topsy

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so close to 160, 200 by late september?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so close to 160, 200 by late september?
    seems likely that we'll see another ~40k deaths over the course of the next ~60 days. lets see how the numbers look this week though. hopefully the e we've seen in the last few weeks had reached its peaked

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The average number of daily COVID-19 deaths on a weekly basis has fallen from a peak of just over 2,000 to 700 or so. That’s a roughly 65% decline. And it’s no fluke. The figure has been dropping steadily since April.

Hold on. That last number for June 23 on the chart shows a huge jump. Should we be worried? Is this the much-dreaded surge some have been talking up?

Apparently not. A big part of that one-time gain came from a revision by one state: Delaware.

As Youyang Gu, an MIT data scientist who created the COVID 19-projections.com site, tweeted: “To put the increase in deaths in context, Delaware added 69 deaths today: ‘The revision came from identifying 67 deaths dating back to April.’ So if you take out those 67 deaths, the week-over-week deaths have not changed.”

Goldman Sachs’ state-level tracker shows similar trends. The volume of coronavirus tests has risen 23% in the past two weeks, but positive results have increased just 1.3 percentage points to 6.2%. Meanwhile, deaths have fallen over the past two weeks by 12%.

This is bad news for those who, for a variety of reasons, seek to plunge us back into lockdowns and social isolation, despite the proven devastating economic impacts that would have. If COVID-19 deaths aren’t rising, and they aren’t, the rationale for shutdowns evaporates.

But the rationale in the first place could be even weaker than first thought. The reason for this is that the deaths now attributed to COVID-19 might be grossly exaggerated. The evidence is substantial, and has been obvious for weeks. (We first wrote about it in late May.)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    190,000 dead because Trump

You hate to see that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    190,000 dead because Trump

You hate to see that
    And he totally knew in November

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And he totally knew in November
    Might be October

Beholden darrin

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The average number of daily COVID-19 deaths on a weekly basis has fallen from a peak of just over 2,000 to 700 or so. That’s a roughly 65% decline. And it’s no fluke. The figure has been dropping steadily since April.

Hold on. That last number for June 23 on the chart shows a huge jump. Should we be worried? Is this the much-dreaded surge some have been talking up?

Apparently not. A big part of that one-time gain came from a revision by one state: Delaware.

As Youyang Gu, an MIT data scientist who created the COVID 19-projections.com site, tweeted: “To put the increase in deaths in context, Delaware added 69 deaths today: ‘The revision came from identifying 67 deaths dating back to April.’ So if you take out those 67 deaths, the week-over-week deaths have not changed.”

Goldman Sachs’ state-level tracker shows similar trends. The volume of coronavirus tests has risen 23% in the past two weeks, but positive results have increased just 1.3 percentage points to 6.2%. Meanwhile, deaths have fallen over the past two weeks by 12%.

This is bad news for those who, for a variety of reasons, seek to plunge us back into lockdowns and social isolation, despite the proven devastating economic impacts that would have. If COVID-19 deaths aren’t rising, and they aren’t, the rationale for shutdowns evaporates.

But the rationale in the first place could be even weaker than first thought. The reason for this is that the deaths now attributed to COVID-19 might be grossly exaggerated. The evidence is substantial, and has been obvious for weeks. (We first wrote about it in late May.)
    Columbus statue Karen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be October

Beholden darrin
    He probably had the unpublished gene sequence in September. Too good to check

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably had the unpublished gene sequence in September. Too good to check
    Intel report, November 2019:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...irus-spreading

President's Daily Brief, January 23 and January 28th:

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ice-in-january

Trump sat on his hands and hoped it would go away. We're all paying for it now.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jared assured him it would only pwn the libs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol. Took the bait. When was gene sequence of covid-19 published (required for OCT tests)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Took the bait. When was gene sequence of covid-19 published (required for OCT tests)?
    Dunno, why don't you tell us the date and explain the significance?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Darrin (Karen) came in here as a disillusioned/disgruntled Obama voter.

And he’s beholden as always.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno, why don't you tell us the date and explain the significance?
    Hey DarrinS, you left us hanging. What was the gotcha?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Darrin has a master.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (4 August 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 160,290+