Page 163 of 303 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 7567
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're using choice to differentiate between types of deaths. People who choose to smoke don't choose to die same as people who choose to do other harmful things to themselves don't choose to have a comorbidity. These are the people who are most susceptible to COVID, and suddenly because it's COVID and not tobacco that killed them (even if they were dying already of tobacco related conditions), it's a tragedy. Otherwise it's just business as usual.

No administration has outlawed tobacco despite the half a million people it kills each year, and you're using choice as the excuse.

So put disclaimers on doors in public "entering this establishment can be harmful to your health, lead to disease and even death if infected. Enter at your own risk" and let it go. Then it's choice.
    When was the last time you were tested for COVID?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm good for my bets, unlike you.
    I don’t want pictures of men you wish you were.

Take your insulin and you might remember, tubby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t want pictures of men you wish you were.

Take your insulin and you might remember, tubby
    Keep running, coward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep running, coward
    It's not like he put you on ignore or something like that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stupid fat guy posted a picture of himself

Fat and stupid will take you there

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like he put you on ignore or something like that.
    lolollololloookoikkk ChumpDumper telling others what to do. Lololol

Chumpdump life

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're using choice to differentiate between types of deaths. People who choose to smoke don't choose to die same as people who choose to do other harmful things to themselves don't choose to have a comorbidity. These are the people who are most susceptible to COVID, and suddenly because it's COVID and not tobacco that killed them (even if they were dying already of tobacco related conditions), it's a tragedy. Otherwise it's just business as usual.

No administration has outlawed tobacco despite the half a million people it kills each year, and you're using choice as the excuse.

So put disclaimers on doors in public "entering this establishment can be harmful to your health, lead to disease and even death if infected. Enter at your own risk" and let it go. Then it's choice.
    I’m not going to bother arguing with this bad faith stupidity. You’ve reached koriwhat level angry and incoherent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're using choice to differentiate between types of deaths. People who choose to smoke don't choose to die same as people who choose to do other harmful things to themselves don't choose to have a comorbidity. These are the people who are most susceptible to COVID, and suddenly because it's COVID and not tobacco that killed them .
    If you're hemophilic and someone stabs you, then you bleed out and die, what's the cause of death?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Since when you became that re ed ? This kind of post is Tholdren, derp re ed level tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We have restricted tobacco, both advertising, and access. We have indeed outlawed it for minors.

Do you seriously believe that what someone else chooses NEVER affects you? Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YThese are the people who are most susceptible to COVID, and suddenly because it's COVID and not tobacco that killed them .

If someone has a manageble condition, and will otherwise live a healthy life for 10-20 years, and gets a disease that attacks that condition to kill them... yeah it was the ing disease that killed them.

You.
    Brainwashed.
    Twit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're hemophilic and someone stabs you, then you bleed out and die, what's the cause of death?
    (raises hand)

Oooooh ooooh, I know this one!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If someone has a manageble condition, and will otherwise live a healthy life for 10-20 years, and gets a disease that attacks that condition to kill them... yeah it was the ing disease that killed them.

You.
    Brainwashed.
    Twit.
    lololIolI'lloolopllooloolloooklooloo

WrongdomGuy back even after all math shows covid not dangerous as flu to working class age and lower hilarious.

Lololloooloollooolloolooolllooloolooll

Even neil furguson said people dying from covid would likely only live months.

Use math. Oh thats right. You dont know how.

Wahahhahahhahahahahhahajajahahahjahahahahahah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fldren doesn't even know what the curve is.

He has zero intelligence.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololIolI'lloolopllooloolloooklooloo

WrongdomGuy back even after all math shows covid not dangerous as flu to working class age and lower hilarious.

Lololloooloollooolloolooolllooloolooll

Even neil furguson said people dying from covid would likely only live months.

Use math. Oh thats right. You dont know how.

Wahahhahahhahahahahhahajajahahahjahahahahahah
    Whoopsie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whoopsie

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40cycle

Lololok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdump won't respond because he doesn't know what that means. And he wears a mask. Lolololo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdump won't respond because he doesn't know what that means. And he wears a mask. Lolololo
    fldren won't even say how the virus is spread.

Hiding from that question for four months.

lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdump lying and being dishonest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdump lying and being dishonest
    foldren still dodging the four month old question.

Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You.
    Brainwashed.
    Twit.
    Dying is dying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have restricted tobacco, both advertising, and access. We have indeed outlawed it for minors.

Do you seriously believe that what someone else chooses NEVER affects you? Really?
    For minors... yeah thats the largest COVID death age demographic

You're arguing with the others, I already said their choice affects me too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    google it

Thread Information