Page 205 of 303 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 7567
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wisconsin needing to set up a field hospital is only because of increased testing
    Loloooloolloooloollool

Ships in ny. Florida. Georgia Arizona...... loloooooooooolo

This guy low level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about ICUs across the country being at full capacity because of all the COVID patients it’s treating. Is that good too?
    What did I say that was wrong? You're inferring something into my post that I didn't say. 92K people should have stopped spreading the virus. Is it better to not know?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What did I say that was wrong? You're inferring something into my post that I didn't say.
    My post posed a question. It didn’t infer anything.

To answer your question, what’s wrong is that you’re speculating the higher case counts are due to increased testing despite the fact positivity rates are through the roof.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To answer your question, what’s wrong is that you’re speculating the higher case counts are due to increased testing despite the fact positivity rates are through the roof.
    Lololloolollollp

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fldren folds

It's just science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another with crew mentality. Or you have split personality.
    I'll rephrase for accuracy. You can hide from yourself, but you can't hide your trend of posting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll rephrase for accuracy. You can hide from yourself, but you can't hide your trend of posting.
    You cant hide from .01 ifr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (26 October 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 230,888+
    Trump's Corona Plague dead (in units of 9/11s): 77.34+
    Trump's Corona Plague dead on 10/26: 442 (142 Benghazis & 1 Obamabola outbreak)
    Trump's Corona Plague dead per million U.S. rank: 9th highest death rate in the world
    U.S. Presidents infected by Trump's Corona Plague: 1 (Trump himself)
    U.S. First Ladies infected by Trump's Corona Plague: 1 (Trump's 3rd wife)
    U.S. Senators infected by Trump's Corona Plague: 3 (3 Republicans, 0 Democrats)*
    White House Staffers infected by Trump's Corona Plague: 100+ (conservative estimate)
    Capitol Hill Staffers infected by Trump's Corona Plague: 100+ (conservative estimate)
    White House Officials Gravely Ill: 1
    Bexar County Dead: 1,394
    South Korea dead: 457
    Foldren folds: 4+k
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    uh hu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wisconsin needing to set up a field hospital is only because of increased testing

Why would positivity rates increase? With dual testing for twindemic viruses, folks who would be asymptomatic for COVID might not be for the flu, but they get tested for both and COVID can be discovered. That stops that person from assuming they only have the flu, and they can then quarantine.

For COVID-19, data to date suggest that 80% of infections are mild or asymptomatic, 15% are severe infection, requiring oxygen and 5% are critical infections, requiring ventilation. -WHO

With the flu, as many as 50% can be asymptomatic, but that's a lot less than COVID. Twindemic testing should reveal a lot of previously undiscoverable asymptomatic positives. It doesn't rule out increased infection rate but it does add to the overall case load. I didn't address ICU case load.

edit: removed confusing/redundant half sentence
    Last edited by DMC; 10-30-2020 at 07:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to. Fatality isn't the only meaningful metric. Morbidity and permanent disability are very costly as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't hide from the caseload. It's proportional to death, suffering and the the absolute number of outlier outcomes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you get below the toilet paper thin surface of your rebuttals, there's nothing there to address. It's extremely easy to dismiss your retorts simply by asking you to provide something like evidence or to propose a solution. You seem to fixate on ing, not much on suggestions though. Maybe you'll find a tweet to help you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't hide from the caseload. It's proportional to death, suffering and the the absolute number of outlier outcomes.
    Did the MAGA rally cause all of it? Why the increased case load? Care to explain? (this is where you flutter off again)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why would positivity rates increase? People who get tested thinking they might have COVID were testing negative, now that the flu season is upon us, people with flu like symptoms (could be simple cold). With dual testing for twindemic viruses, folks who would be asymptomatic for COVID might not be for the flu, but they get tested for both and COVID can be discovered. That stops that person from assuming they only have the flu, and they can then quarantine.

For COVID-19, data to date suggest that 80% of infections are mild or asymptomatic, 15% are severe infection, requiring oxygen and 5% are critical infections, requiring ventilation. -WHO

With the flu, as many as 50% can be asymptomatic, but that's a lot less than COVID. Twindemic testing should reveal a lot of previously undiscoverable asymptomatic positives. It doesn't rule out increased infection rate but it does add to the overall case load. I didn't address ICU case load.
    I know you didn’t address the increased ICU caseload. You ignored it because it’s a fact that flies in the face of your incoherent narrative about muh increased testing. That’s why I asked you a question (that you’re dodging) about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you get below the toilet paper thin surface of your rebuttals, there's nothing there to address. It's extremely easy to dismiss your retorts simply by asking you to provide something like evidence or to propose a solution. You seem to fixate on ing, not much on suggestions though.
    I proposed a solution -- not my own, essentially it's what the CDC would recommend if it didn't have its hands tied, and what other countries are doing right now -- but you seem to have ignored it in favor of ankle gnawing.

I notice you didn't have any suggestions either, maybe there's an ideological bias you can fall back on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you didn’t address the increased ICU caseload. You ignored it because it’s a fact that flies in the face of your incoherent narrative about muh increased testing. That’s why I asked you a question (that you’re dodging) about it.
    I didn't address the ICU case load because it's a red herring, a whataboutism. I was talking about case load, plain and simple. Do you think increased testing won't result in increased case load?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the MAGA rally cause all of it? Why the increased case load? Care to explain?
    It had little or nothing to do with outdoor political rallies IMO. That's yet another strawman -- you seem to be challenged to restate what others say honestly or accurately.

There's a simple answer to this, the USA didn't try to manage the caseload in a competent or systematic way, so it blew up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It had little or nothing to do with outdoor political rallies IMO. That's yet another strawman -- you seem to be challenged to restate what others say honestly or accurately.

There's a simple answer to this, the USA didn't try to manage the caseload in a competent or systematic way, so it blew up.
    What would a competent or systematic way look like? These states that would just go along with a federal "policy" but don't have enough wherewithal to test, track and trace must be something special.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I didn't address the ICU case load because it's a red herring, a whataboutism. I was talking about case load, plain and simple. Do you think increased testing won't result in increased case load?
    Sure, but I also think you haven’t provided anything beyond fortune cookie wisdom about “twindemics” that demonstrates increased testing is what’s driving higher case loads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High case load means more people are being treated or quarantined. That's good, vs them not getting tested, passing it on and thinking they had a mild cold. With increased testing (massive in some states) I expect a big case load increase in the next week.
    Where did I say it was because of increased testing only?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would a competent or systematic way look like? These states that would just go along with a federal "policy" but don't have enough wherewithal to test, track and trace must be something special.
    Hence, the federal coordination and financial assistance mentioned upstream.

This isn't as hard as you're trying to make this sound. You're pettifogging, as usual.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Where did I say it was because of increased testing only?
    backpedaling. Yeah, no point in continuing to argue with a MAGA who’s not saying anything in good faith.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    backpedaling. Yeah, no point in continuing to argue with a MAGA who’s not saying anything in good faith.
    Colleges test daily. Healthy persons are deemed cases because of contact. All hospitals test anyone in the hospital. At 40ct

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colleges test daily. Healthy persons are deemed cases because of contact. All hospitals test anyone in the hospital. At 40ct

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High case load means more people are being treated or quarantined. That's good, vs them not getting tested, passing it on and thinking they had a mild cold. With increased testing (massive in some states) I expect a big case load increase in the next week.
    I gave you my post word for word and you say that's back pedaling? You had a goal and you weren't getting there, play the MAGA card.

Thread Information