Page 216 of 303 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 7567
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No there aren't. Stop lying. There are no regular long term effects from anyone healthy getting this. You are so ignorant to facts.

Yes there are.
    Stop lying.
    No there aren't

You
    Are
    Not
    Intelligent

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already over 175k new cases reported today, over 1300 deaths
    You ain't seen nuttin yet

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pandemic-related lockdowns and restrictions have inflicted much more harm on younger people than the coronavirus itself. A new report reveals that nearly half of 18 to 24 year-olds are “showing at least moderate depressive symptoms," and for many the depression is severe.

Researchers at Harvard, Northeastern, Rutgers, and Northwestern universities conducted eight large survey rounds across all US states from April through October, finding that young adults are increasingly having suicidal thoughts. In the US adult population as a whole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (10 November 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 245,799+
    Trump's Corona Plague dead (in units of 9/11s): 82.57+
    Bexar County Dead: 1,285
    South Korea dead: 485
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    ahem

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thread come on out and take your spanking, get it over with. You can’t hide forever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as dangerous as the flu for majority of population

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    pandemic-related lockdowns and restrictions have inflicted much more harm on younger people than the coronavirus itself. A new report reveals that nearly half of 18 to 24 year-olds are “showing at least moderate depressive symptoms," and for many the depression is severe.

Researchers at Harvard, Northeastern, Rutgers, and Northwestern universities conducted eight large survey rounds across all US states from April through October, finding that young adults are increasingly having suicidal thoughts. In the US adult population as a whole
    Trumps America

Post the surveys about trumps America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (10 November 2020):::

Trump's Corona Plague dead: 245,799+
    Trump's Corona Plague dead (in units of 9/11s): 82.57+
    Bexar County Dead: 1,285
    South Korea dead: 485
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    topsy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those folks aren't masked, likely an older photo. Narrative and all tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those folks aren't masked, likely an older photo. Narrative and all tho.
    Looks like you're totally wrong tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What countries with surging infections can take away from Taiwan’s experience is that nothing works without contact tracing those who have tested positive and then quarantining them, said Chen Chien-jen, Taiwan’s former vice president and an epidemiologist, in an interview.

Also, as it’s not easy to make people stay in quarantine, Taiwan has taken steps to provide meal and grocery delivery and even some friendly contact via Line Bot, a robot that texts and chats. There is also punishment — those who break quarantine face fines of up to NT$1million ($35,000)."

I'm all for this.

There is no national contact-tracing program in the U.S., and contact tracers who work for the 40 local health departments in areas with the most coronavirus cases have reached just a fraction of the patients who have tested positive, a Reuters investigation found earlier this month.Aug 31, 2020

Who's rioting and marching to get better contact tracing? Anyone?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "What countries with surging infections can take away from Taiwan’s experience is that nothing works without contact tracing those who have tested positive and then quarantining them, said Chen Chien-jen, Taiwan’s former vice president and an epidemiologist, in an interview.

Also, as it’s not easy to make people stay in quarantine, Taiwan has taken steps to provide meal and grocery delivery and even some friendly contact via Line Bot, a robot that texts and chats. There is also punishment — those who break quarantine face fines of up to NT$1million ($35,000)."

I'm all for this.

There is no national contact-tracing program in the U.S., and contact tracers who work for the 40 local health departments in areas with the most coronavirus cases have reached just a fraction of the patients who have tested positive, a Reuters investigation found earlier this month.Aug 31, 2020

Who's rioting and marching to get better contact tracing? Anyone?
    The question is “how do you train knuckleheads”

This is embarrassing for this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question is “how do you train knuckleheads”

This is embarrassing for this country.
    Amarillo is almost as bad as El Paso right now and those rubes put on a mask-optional indoor rodeo this weekend.

https://www.myhighplains.com/news/lo...19-cases-rise/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm all for this.

Our political leadership has been piss poor. It's one of the main differences between us and other rich countries. It's amazing how much avoidable mass death Americans will put up with -- life is pretty cheap in the USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our political leadership has been piss poor. It's one of the main differences between us and other rich countries. It's amazing how much avoidable mass death Americans will put up with -- life is pretty cheap in the USA.
    The leadership is a representation of the electorate. Maybe our values are different than other countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The leadership is a representation of the electorate. Maybe our values are different than other countries.
    Blaming the voters and embracing avoidable mass death -- because, values -- is optional.

Putting the burden of facing COVID-19 on people with the power to do something about it -- like President Trump and the US Congress, like governors and state legislators, like city and county officials, like the public at at large -- seems much preferable to puny teacup striving at "values," eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming the voters and embracing avoidable mass death -- because, values -- is optional.

Putting the burden of facing COVID-19 on people with the power to do something about it -- like President Trump and the US Congress, like governors and state legislators, like city and county officials, like the public at at large -- seems much preferable to puny teacup striving at "values," eh?
    Facing the truth is always optional. It's easy to blame something out of your own control. It all goes back to values. Which candidate ran on a plan of intrusive contact tracing and quarantine with 35K dollar fines for violating them? Neither, because they wouldn't have made it past the primaries. That's because of values. Most Americans probably still see COVID as something that happens to other people who aren't careful. Even here it's a wart against anyone from the other party, they deserved it for lack of proper protocol at some point (regardless how illogical that is).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking in circles will always bring you back to your starting point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facing the truth is always optional. It's easy to blame something out of your own control. It all goes back to values. Which candidate ran on a plan of intrusive contact tracing and quarantine with 35K dollar fines for violating them? Neither, because they wouldn't have made it past the primaries. That's because of values. Most Americans probably still see COVID as something that happens to other people who aren't careful. Even here it's a wart against anyone from the other party, they deserved it for lack of proper protocol at some point (regardless how illogical that is).
    They deserved it.

(Very convincing, profe.)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as dangerous as the flu for majority of population

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They deserved it.

(Very convincing, profe.)
    There are plenty threads here where people are COVID diagnosis based on political party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are plenty threads here where people are COVID diagnosis based on political party.
    Your whining never stops, does it?

Thread Information