Page 231 of 303 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 7567
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US is going to use paper cards to keep records for COVID vaccinations.

Yeah this is going to go smoooooothly. Herd immunity by March! What year is this, btw?
    Rosiest projection I saw is most people will be able to get vaccinated by June. Seems hard to believe. Probably just like how anyone who wants a test can get a test back in March.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reported in Western newspapers. There are journalists from all over the world in China.

Do you assume they all take dictation from the CCP?
    So what's the total death count?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea.

Now do Canada.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or keep talking about China, if you have more to say about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea.

Now do Canada.
    But all those journalists in China, surely they know.

Canada is your strawman, has nothing to do with my comment.

But your intentional misdirection is noted. Just remain quiet if you don't have anything to add.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But all those journalists in China, surely they know.

Canada is your strawman, has nothing to do with my comment.

But your intentional misdirection is noted. Just remain quiet if you don't have anything to add.
    Sure, it's clear you're red-assed that dozens of countries have better leadership, professionalism and performance than the USA, and you hate the comparisons. Indeed, your consistent theme ITT is that all such comparisons are inappropriate. Piffle.

Face it, DMC, your monotonous whining about the PRC is just a distraction from your butthurt and from the USA's abysmal failure to deal with COVID-19.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-03-2020 at 06:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US is going to use paper cards to keep records for COVID vaccinations.

Yeah this is going to go smoooooothly. Herd immunity by March! What year is this, btw?
    Worked for votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, it's clear you're red-assed that dozens of countries have better leadership, professionalism and performance than the USA, and you hate the comparisons. Indeed, your consistent theme ITT is that all such comparisons are inappropriate. Piffle.

Face it, DMC, your monotonous whining about the PRC is just a distraction from your butthurt and from the USA's abysmal failure to deal with COVID-19.
    You think China has better leadership because they lie about their numbers. You're proving my point with every post you make.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think China has better leadership because they lie about their numbers. You're proving my point with every post you make.
    You're on tilt, you should just give up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're on tilt, you should just give up.
    You get butthurt so easily, you go off on a post binge and hide behind the collective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another day, another all time high in reported covid deaths and all time high in reported new cases

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another day, another all time high in reported covid deaths and all time high in reported new cases
    1% of the total US death toll from COVID-19 happened in last 24 hours.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1% of the total US death toll from COVID-19 happened in last 24 hours.
    Lolooooolooloopplllooloo

Wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get butthurt so easily, you go off on a post binge and hide behind the collective.
    You said all discussion of COVID-19 would cease on November 4th after a Biden win. How did that work out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC death toll estimate for the beginning of February is slightly higher than the IHME projection.

Also, Redfield says it's time for flu mask truthers to get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    276,402 per John Hopkins. (CNN appears to be using them for their count)
    https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/

The likely figure is quite a bit higher, based on the overall number of excess deaths this year. We won't know until really March what the real effects were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    276,402 per John Hopkins. (CNN appears to be using them for their count)
    https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/

He meant for the PRC. DMC keeps banging on that "doing well on the world stage" wrt COVID correlates with official suppression of information, despite numerous counterexamples.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-in-China.aspx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Washington University/St. Louis study is in the right ballpark (PRC understating cases/deaths by an order of magnitude) they're still doing way better than the USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Washington University/St. Louis study is in the right ballpark (PRC understating cases/deaths by an order of magnitude) they're still doing way better than the USA.
    Sounds about right. I am just hoping we avoid fatalities caused by not having enough ICU beds. That has been the risk all along, of course.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst health care f up in US history.
    It did not have to be this bad, not with what we are capable of today.
    The lack of unity in slowing this down is a historic disaster for a nation with our current communication and health capabilities.
    Unfathomable failure for our country.
    Leadership totally fd up.
    Could be worse, take a look at Slovenia's numbers...
    Could be worse if Slovenia had our resources?
    those resources would have to go along with a historically bad president.

We are set up to tackle these types of problems supposedly.
    But we voted an idiot into THE office.
    An office that some on here still claim does not matter as BIG everything makes it impossible for a mere president to do anything. Well now we know this office can royally fup anything in the worst way all on its own as well as convincing other witchcraft s to go along with snake oil theories.

Now I realize why those tabloids were in place while people waited in grocery store lines. People are fascinated with re ed theories that just a few have the capability of understanding. And they think they’re special. They are especially capable of finding the most bizarre sites on the Internet and believing pure bull

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst health care f up in US history.
    It did not have to be this bad, not with what we are capable of today.
    The lack of unity in slowing this down is a historic disaster for a nation with our current communication and health capabilities.
    Unfathomable failure for our country.
    Leadership totally fd up.
    The oligarchy is doing fantastically, immune from health and economic pain Of The People.

The oligarchy has paid for weakening American and govt by division, polarization, propaganda on all the social issues used to divide (God, Gays, Guns, Race, Abortion) with the resulting loss of trust in ins utions and INCREASE in the wealth from power for the oligarchy, as was their goal.

As in 2009, the oligarchy's vultures will buy up distressed Capital (property) as owners/borrowers go s up.

Labor of course is even more distressed and will be thankful for whatever decreasingly minimal crumbs the Capitalists let them have.

iow, USA isn't a failed state, a hole, a declining society by accident or by natural forces, but from a strategy by the oligarchy to enrich and empower itself to the detriment of any opposing, countervailing power, like Unions or the government.

The USA's decline is not echoed by other industrial countries like Canada, Western Europe
    yes the oligarchy got Trump elected, sure thing.

keep it simple and stupid for the blue team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rosiest projection I saw is most people will be able to get vaccinated by June. Seems hard to believe. Probably just like how anyone who wants a test can get a test back in March.
    Difference being the administration. My guess is that COVID is priority one come Jan 21st. You can bet President Biden will be reading the briefings and listening to actual experts picked for their, you know, expertise, as opposed to being good ass-kissers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference being the administration. My guess is that COVID is priority one come Jan 21st. You can bet President Biden will be reading the briefings and listening to actual experts picked for their, you know, expertise, as opposed to being good ass-kissers.
    No need to guess, he's already made his picks.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/08/...19-task-force/

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still will be priority #1007 with Grim Reaper McConnell though. What a hole country we are.

Thread Information