Page 257 of 303 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 7567
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci hinted at the virus escaping the vaccine at today's press conference but it was such a love fest the reporters were only interested in talking bad and giggling about Trump.

Sleepy has a surprise coming
    Won't be surprised; he actually pays attention at briefings.

Your laughter is ing creepy tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Trump gonna have 600,000 murders soon.

It’s ok hater. We know you’re shook lol
    Biden's America now bro! Those dead are his and his only. Get used to it bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci hinted at the virus escaping the vaccine at today's press conference but it was such a love fest the reporters were only interested in talking bad and giggling about Trump.

No plan, know nothing, flip-flopping fauci got to stay on in the Biden admin... Go figure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had gastro issues and no sense of taste for three days. No cough or fever.

My wife coughed for two weeks. I finally made her go to CVS to get a Z-Pak. Nurse said she sounded like she was recovering from a bacterial pneumonia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That ain't good

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Biden's America now bro! Those dead are his and his only. Get used to it bro!
    Joey “goober” twotatts reminding us what stupid sounds like lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey “goober” twotatts reminding us what stupid sounds like lol
    I was simply using the same logic as the re s you associate with bruh... You being obsessed with all things Trump doesn't change your flawed logic.

Btw, it's not my fault you're such a dummy and an emotional wreck when it comes to corn-pop. Grow a spine you fem.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No plan, know nothing, flip-flopping fauci got to stay on in the Biden admin... Go figure.
    There was basically no plan by the Trump admin so yes Joe will start from scratch basically. Obama also came into a tough situation. We gotta keep the red team out?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She had a sick patient who had just come back from her cruise on the Diamond Princess, which was in quarantine in Japan at the time. That person deboarded as the group that got quarantined boarded. She contacted CDC and they said don't worry it can't be covid plus we still don't know how to make test kits.

If I remember right you had bad gastro symptoms followed by respiratory symptoms whereas I just got the gastro symptoms. That was pretty typical for the original Asian type that was bubbling through Texas and the west coast before fleeing New Yorkers spread the more contagious D614G mutation all over the country. You should have gone to STBTC and gotten antibody tested through the convalescent plasma study like I did. Then you'd know for sure.
    I had pretty extreme gastro symptoms and a high fever, nothing respiratory though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was basically no plan by the Trump admin so yes Joe will start from scratch basically. Obama also came into a tough situation. We gotta keep the red team out?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I was simply using the same logic as the re s you associate with bruh... You being obsessed with all things Trump doesn't change your flawed logic.

Btw, it's not my fault you're such a dummy and an emotional wreck when it comes to corn-pop. Grow a spine you fem.
    Twotatts trying to use logic lol

Goober logic is inked in forever lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's Fauci's excuse then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro we all know the BidenBois love excuses if they keep their narrative(s) alive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fibbing to tamp down expectations while insulting your predecessor has one precedent I can recall. DJT said the same thing, said Obama left the cupboard bare wrt COVID-19. I bet that didn't go unnoticed by Joe Biden.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9515431.html
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-21-2021 at 07:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (I'm guessing there will be zero adverse consequences for Fauci contradicting the president.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet that didn't go unnoticed by Joe Biden.
    Tons go unnoticed by Biden. The dude has dementia bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if you had to start your presidency in the middle of a raging pandemic, ideally you'd have one or more vaccines already developed.

Lucky Joe

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin's tears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if you had to start your presidency in the middle of a raging pandemic, ideally you'd have one or more vaccines already developed.

Lucky Joe
    Big credit to Trump & Co. for throwing a $10 billion lump sum at the problem early on, engineers and scientists took it almost the rest of the way. Det last mile tho.

Vaccines are a game changer for sure, as someone disputed this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccines are a game changer for sure, as someone disputed this?
    Tell that to those who are deceased now from their initial shot, those convulsing because of it, or those who developed bell's palsy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lucky Joe
    Not sure 200,000 new cases per day is ideal though, I'd probably look more towards NZ or South Korea if we want to talk ideals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure 200,000 new cases per day is ideal though, I'd probably look more towards NZ or South Korea if we want to talk ideals.
    Niga

Your boy dr ostennholf or whatever that nigas name was just on PBS. He said exactly what I said, with the new mutations we are yet to see the grimmest days of this pandemic and its going to be ing rough

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Niga

Your boy dr ostennholf or whatever that nigas name was just on PBS. He said exactly what I said, with the new mutations we are yet to see the grimmest days of this pandemic and its going to be ing rough
    Yep, your guy the bed.

You can keep those sheets, by the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, your guy the bed.

You can keep those sheets, by the way.
    Yes trump created the covid variants

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO.

The whole thing.
    They never started with the CDC handbook. They thought it would NEVER EVER be this bad. Making masks a political football. Stupid .
    And starting from scratch with for getting out as much vaccine as Joe has promised. No way we get there if we do the same , Fauci knows this. We did get a very good start on making a vaccine as much as we delayed on other stuff. Big Pharma did come through in making it.

We are also playing catchup IDing different strains. Our testing of the sequence changes was/is WAY behind other countries. And we are very capable of being the best at most of the biology of this virus. And probably one of the worst at actual health care. Repeal and REPLACE my ass...

Thread Information