Post Count
    You are surprised nig?

I been calling this for years

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    973 in 02/01/2018 to 5/30/2018 to 4259 in 2/01/2020 to 05/30/2020

Bull ing . bag Republicans are suppressing the numbers to protect Trump.
    either kentuck or kansas as well, ( one of the dumb k states) had a magical rise in pneumonia deaths over the last month.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    either kentuck or kansas as well, ( one of the dumb k states) had a magical rise in pneumonia deaths over the last month.
    Just feels wrong telling cubby 108k are dead when maybe his sandwich should be for 140k or more.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just feels wrong telling cubby 108k are dead when maybe his sandwich should be for 140k or more.
    Look at ya trolling me without citing me. That-a-way, you won't get grief over them selling your that time.

Had it in the in' bag. And ed that up. Amy got ya's, took ya's up short, lowered that in' boom on ya's. Just enough to distract the Duncan in your hour of need.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then you're said to be on the fence and that's just no good around here. You must pick a side so you can be attacked
    But only with roundabout vagueness and click bait headlines as "evidence"

Is el nono ChumpDumper random guy Pavlov?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at ya trolling me without citing me. That-a-way, you won't get grief over them selling your that time.

Had it in the in' bag. And ed that up. Amy got ya's, took ya's up short, lowered that in' boom on ya's. Just enough to distract the Duncan in your hour of need.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    It's not dinner time yet, so go back and get your ing shinebox until then.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not dinner time yet, so go back and get your ing shinebox until then.
    Lockdown caused more deaths than it saved, a Nobel laureate scientist said on Saturday, as he predicted the UK would emerge from Covid-19 within weeks.

Michael Levitt, a Stanford University professor who correctly predicted the initial trajectory of the pandemic, sent messages to Professor Neil Ferguson in March telling the influential government advisor he had over-estimated the potential death toll by "10 or 12 times".

The Imperial College professor's modelling, a major factor in the Government's apparent abandoning of a so-called herd-immunity policy, was part of an unnecessary "panic virus" which spread among global political leaders, Prof Levitt now tells the Telegraph.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.
    Lockdown caused more deaths than it saved, a Nobel laureate scientist said on Saturday, as he predicted the UK would emerge from Covid-19 within weeks.

Michael Levitt, a Stanford University professor who correctly predicted the initial trajectory of the pandemic, sent messages to Professor Neil Ferguson in March telling the influential government advisor he had over-estimated the potential death toll by "10 or 12 times".

The Imperial College professor's modelling, a major factor in the Government's apparent abandoning of a so-called herd-immunity policy, was part of an unnecessary "panic virus" which spread among global political leaders, Prof Levitt now tells the Telegraph.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You trust South Korea but not the US state governments..
    Holy , boutons_deux numbers look true:

You can look it up yourself:

https://wonder.cdc.gov/ucd-icd10.html
    Do you believe the greater number of deaths in these states is jes' regular ol' pneumonia, DMC?

Or are you just gonna stay on the fence?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Wheelie McCripple, Brian Kemp & DeSantis love these protests more than anybody, it’s completely burying this bull . This should be a massive story right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe the greater number of deaths in these states is jes' regular ol' pneumonia, DMC?

Or are you just gonna stay on the fence?
    Look at the weekly.all cause fatality then you won't have to keep asking the same questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to see Cubby is still alive and kicking. Hadn’t seen him post in awhile. Was worried the rona got him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the weekly.all cause fatality then you won't have to keep asking the same questions.
    I'll just ask you straight up so you won't change the subject: Do you believe non-COVID pneumonia raised that much in three states simultaneously?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just ask you straight up so you won't change the subject: Do you believe non-COVID pneumonia raised that much in three states simultaneously?
    Like I said, go look at the all deaths for the past few years. Look weekly. Then you tell me what pattern you see. Heck add more than 3 states.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Glad to see Cubby is still alive and kicking. Hadn’t seen him post in awhile. Was worried the rona got him
    He was inadvertently whisked away to “inspect” a rear end in a bunker

When doody calls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, go look at the all deaths for the past few years. Look weekly. Then you tell me what pattern you see. Heck add more than 3 states.
    Like I said, I'll just ask you straight up so you won't change the subject: Do you believe non-COVID pneumonia raised that much in three states simultaneously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML
    Welcome to America. Hope you get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drink a tablet of pool disinfectant and you should be good by Monday

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does it matter if you are tested?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wheelie McCripple, Brian Kemp & DeSantis love these protests more than anybody, it’s completely burying this bull . This should be a massive story right now.
    Making fun of the handicapped is cool now. (I LOL'ed though)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does it matter if you are tested?
    I've wondered this as well. So if you're tested and you have COVID-19, you what, quarantine? OK, self quarantine anyhow. If you are going to let your boss tell you to go in and kill people because he's your boss, you're a ing child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've wondered this as well. So if you're tested and you have COVID-19, you what, quarantine? OK, self quarantine anyhow. If you are going to let your boss tell you to go in and kill people because he's your boss, you're a ing child.
    Are you guys ing re ed? Because then you know to get in the hospital ASAP the second things start turning bad if you're COVID positive since they can turn really bad really quickly.

Thread Information