Page 15 of 303 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is it you, or is it your Don when he shoves your face in deeper? Poor Katie Girl having to watch that through the cold bars of her cage every day.
    lmcontrollinao!!!!!!!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-19 has turned Bill Mitc into a mystic; this world is a vale of tears, death is the bosom of peace.

He's all in on the death cult. Next is sacrificing gran-gran and peepaw for Trump's economy. They will be in a better place after all....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUT WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO!
    Trump has our blood on his hands. Like an alpha does, disdaining all others.

Has there been any acknowledgement of NYC, the heroic NY health care providers and first responders and the grieving survivors? You know, the affected families?

Is Trump aware there are millions of Republicans in NY? He should try pretending to sympathize with them a little, it's the conventional thing to do, and believe it or not people appreciate the mere kind words of the president when they've suffered loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ostentatiously snubbing NY during a pandemic is a head scratcher for me. There was an opportunity for Trump to show what he could do for NY.

Donald J. Trump his pants.

He's still ting his pants.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump has our blood on his hands. Like an alpha does, disdaining all others.

Has there been any acknowledgement of NYC, the heroic NY health care providers and first responders and the grieving survivors? You know, the affected families?

Is Trump aware there are millions of Republicans in NY? He should try pretending to sympathize with them a little, it's the conventional thing to do, and believe it or not people appreciate the mere kind words of the president when they've suffered loss.

I see Cuomo doesn't have our blood on his hands though. Put on a Give a Show Projector presentation every morning, talk about your mother, daughters & afflicted brother & it's A-OK.

Ha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Cuomo doesn't have our blood on his hands though. Put on a Give a Show Projector presentation every morning, talk about your mother, daughters & afflicted brother & it's A-OK.

Ha!
    I'm on record in this forum saying Cuomo dithered and is a terrible leader. DeBlasio is even worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask any NYer what they think of Cuomo and DeBlasio. I have yet to hear their positives discussed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump ostentatiously snubbing NY during a pandemic is a head scratcher for me. There was an opportunity for Trump to show what he could do for NY.

He didn't mash the panic button when Cuomo mashed it. & of course now we find out this morning that Trump was right...Cuomo wants to ship his down the line to other hot spot hospitals. All those beds in Javitts will never see a New York ass. Same with the boat docked in the New York harbor. All for show. Ain't nobody gettin' on that in' pristine showcase. Save the old man who will board the in' thing for the trip back to dry dock.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NYC, or at least Manhattan districts who knew the Trumps, voted Hillary 90% - 10%, and the 90% weren't all PRs and blacks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NYC, or at least Manhattan districts who knew the Trumps, voted Hillary 90% - 10%, and the 90% weren't all PRs and blacks
    Only blacks vote in 90+% blocks. That herd mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread is right to point out Cuomo and DeBlasio twiddled their fingers and people are dying because of it now.

Political leadership requires competence and professionalism because the stakes are very high.

Many politicians will be judged to have failed in their preparedness, others in their response, and yet others comprehensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't mash the panic button when Cuomo mashed it. & of course now we find out this morning that Trump was right...Cuomo wants to ship his down the line to other hot spot hospitals. All those beds in Javitts will never see a New York ass. Same with the boat docked in the New York harbor. All for show. Ain't nobody gettin' on that in' pristine showcase. Save the old man who will board the in' thing for the trip back to dry dock.
    The US hospital ship is a tease.

Cool story.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread is right to point out Cuomo and DeBlasio twiddled their fingers and people are dying because of it now.

Political leadership requires competence and professionalism because the stakes are very high.

Many politicians will be judged to have failed in their preparedness, others in their response, and yet others comprehensively.
    But, they get clean away with it...DeBlasio is not disturbed, not heralded, true, but, not disturbed.

Cuomo, Christ, he's feted, a gd hero, now curried for the Vice Presidency by Biden, who, swore up & down he was choosing snatch for that post.

It's all political bull on top of 1500 dead Americans a day. I'd a bet an ELE wager that we'd pull together at 800. Well, I predicted we'd be running for our lives at 800, but, I never thought we'd be doubling & tripling down on Trump at 800-1500. No in' way.

I-was-wrong.

It's a mad dash, a jail break to that first Tuesday in November. & it will not relent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The US hospital ship is a tease.

Cool story.
    & always was. Symbolism, trace substance. They'll be charging $5 per American to board and gander it once this is over.

& me, if we weren't 3,000 miles a way I'd plunk down 5 a piece for me, Girl + DET BULL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

ez!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ez!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!
    Sup, Cub! 2020 has been a so far, eh? Losing Kobe and then this CCP virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (6 April 2020---3:30AM):::

Corona dead: 9,616
    Regular Flu dead: 24+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Update (6 April 2020---3:30AM):::

Corona dead: 9,616
    Regular Flu dead: 24+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    You was wrong, fart-face. You said Corona would dwarf Obama's Flu today (Monday). Unless we lose 3k in the next 12 hours you're SOL, bub.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sup, Cub! 2020 has been a so far, eh? Losing Kobe and then this CCP virus.
    Grim business all around, ez.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You was wrong, fart-face. You said Corona would dwarf Obama's Flu today (Monday). Unless we lose 3k in the next 12 hours you're SOL, bub.
    Remember when you said this virus wasn't

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when you said this virus wasn't
    Jesus H. Christ,,,wrecky addressing me!?! , boy, I thought you'd remanded me down with the sodomites a coon's age ago.

Took Corona to reestablish communications. Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't get to play any longer, you took your ball and went home at 1k/day

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't get to play any longer, you took your ball and went home at 1k/day
    Then don't bring your to me, Splits, bragging about the old man eclipsing Obama by Monday.

See, you like to dish it, but, you don't like to take it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thread you gonna update the counts when Trump goes flying past Black Kenyan Muslim?

Thread Information