Page 259 of 303 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already gave it and its obvious.

TRUMP. Weighing the entire pandemic from a political view and how HE would look. Read.

"I had more people viewing and listening to my speech on how well we are doing with the virus than Monday Night Football had"

just wft... ?
    You're acting like Trump got in his way... Reality is the dude is as lost as the rest of us all and his flip flopping has proved just that. Idgaf what Dr. Fauxi has to say anymore because he's a hack just like the rest of them.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori is full antivax too

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's laughable that you brush off the very real and gruesome side effects of vaccines because there's others with mild symptoms too. As well, how do you know the MSM hasn't lied to you all your life about accepting such intrusive medical inoculations? Is BigPharma your faith, your friend, etc? I don't think so and neither is the MSM nor Dr. Fauxi.

As far as I am concerned, for me specifically, I feel great rn and am not into injecting crap into my veins because Dr. Fauxi and some anons on a sports forum say it's for the best.

If you want to inject that crap into you by all means be my guest!

compare the side effects of the vaccine with what the vaccine actually accomplishes.
    it’s not even close for the flu and so many other diseases it’s science and you don’t like it.
    You have put a lot more crap into your veins that are a lot worse than a vaccine I guarantee you just by what you eat and breathe that will get into your bloodstream. and you have been vaccinated are you OK?

have you smoked before?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're acting like Trump got in his way... Reality is the dude is as lost as the rest of us all and his flip flopping has proved just that. Idgaf what Dr. Fauxi has to say anymore because he's a hack just like the rest of them.
    That’s exactly what was wrong Trump did zero.
    this is why the vaccine distribution is so poor he left everything up to the states and local governments they can’t handle it. you just don’t get it

This needed to be a national effort, do you understand the word national?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    compare the side effects of the vaccine with what the vaccine actually accomplishes.
    it’s not even close for the flu and so many other diseases it’s science and you don’t like it.
    You have put a lot more crap into your veins that are a lot worse than a vaccine I guarantee you just by what you eat and breathe that will get into your bloodstream. and you have been vaccinated are you OK?

have you smoked before?
    I eat pretty damn healthy, I workout, and I take vitamins in case I am lacking them. I can't say the same for all but I'm pretty well off when it comes to my health.

Just because I don't have faith in BigPharma and especially these bs vaccines for the China Virus doesn't mean I don't believe in science. Your side believes men can be women and women can be men so your "science" debate flies right out the window.

I have been vaccinated when I was a small child against my will. Is that/those vaccine(s) screwing me up since getting vaccinated? Who's to say without a ton of testing and whatnot? I'm no MD and haven't had a ton of testing done so Idk. Either way, I am an adult these days and will not willfully get vaccinated for a virus that has a high recovery rate.

As for what the China Virus has accomplished, well at this moment it hasn't accomplished anything except for some deaths, convulsions, and bell's palsy from what we know rn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s exactly what was wrong Trump did zero.
    this is why the vaccine distribution is so poor he left everything up to the states and local governments they can’t handle it. you just don’t get it

This needed to be a national effort, do you understand the word national?
    He gets in their way and the left cries... He stays out of their way and the left cries...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will soon be back to a daily 9/11 death toll from the Biden virus ma nigs

Tighten those holsters

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either way, I am an adult these days and will not willfully get vaccinated for a virus that has a high recovery rate.
    You can choose the virus or the vaccine. One way or another eventually you're going to get one of those two choices. Personally I don't care which one you choose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can choose the virus or the vaccine. One way or another eventually you're going to get one of those two choices. Personally I don't care which one you choose.
    Not that simple.

The new strains are showing to resist vaccines somewhat, a couple more mutations and current vaccines wont really work.

There are like 200 covid vaccines in the pipeline. Some will be winning vaccines, some will be losing vaccines.

We will all get a variance of this virus eventually. Vaccinated or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I choose to live without fear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that simple.

The new strains are showing to resist vaccines somewhat, a couple more mutations and current vaccines wont really work.

There are like 200 covid vaccines in the pipeline. Some will be winning vaccines, some will be losing vaccines.

We will all get a variance of this virus eventually. Vaccinated or not.
    I should have said you can choose Covid-19 or the vaccine. Yes everyone, including vaccinated people, will get infected eventually but the the vaccinated people are 95% less likely to develop Covid-19.

We already have the winning vaccine (mRNA's) for Covid-21/22. Six weeks to change the vaccine and verify it produces neutralizing antibodies and then start putting it in people's arms. That's the beauty of the mRNA platform. It's not a big deal for countries that can afford it. You'll have another binary choice to make and I won't care what you choose then either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should have said you can choose Covid-19 or the vaccine. Yes everyone, including vaccinated people, will get infected eventually but the the vaccinated people are 95% less likely to develop Covid-19.

We already have the winning vaccine (mRNA's) for Covid-21/22. Six weeks to change the vaccine and verify it produces neutralizing antibodies and then start putting it in people's arms. That's the beauty of the mRNA platform. It's not a big deal for countries that can afford it. You'll have another binary choice to make and I won't care what you choose then either.
    Not quite. It might take 6 weeks to tweak the vaccine. But not to test, authorize and deploy. Thats still months operation.

It will never be a binary choice. Just like the flu vaccine is not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not quite. It might take 6 weeks to tweak the vaccine. But not to test, authorize and deploy. Thats still months operation.

It will never be a binary choice. Just like the flu vaccine is not.
    Won't need to go through full trials. That's the beauty of the mRNA platform. We do the same with flu vaccines every year. Only difference is we can't copy the flu vaccine technology and grow the vaccine in chicken eggs because chickens can't catch Sars-CoV-2.

The cheaper viral vector vaccines will have to go through complete trials again because you can't use the same viral vector over again. Sucks to be a poor country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine by me

I choose to live without fear of vaccines

I am kinda scared of Mother Nature tho. She's a mean ole .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't need to go through full trials. That's the beauty of the mRNA platform. We do the same with flu vaccines every year. Only difference is we can't copy the flu vaccine technology and grow the vaccine in chicken eggs because chickens can't catch Sars-CoV-2.

The cheaper viral vector vaccines will have to go through complete trials again because you can't use the same viral vector over again. Sucks to be a poor country.
    I didnt say full trials. But some testing, authorization will be required.

And deployment.

By the time you deploy version 100 of your vaccine, variant 101 and 102 can already be in the population.

Same as flu vacvine. Mrna or not. You still have the lag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine by me

I choose to live without fear of vaccines

I am kinda scared of Mother Nature tho. She's a mean ole .
    I'm not scared of vaccines whatsoever. I just choose not to give af about them and live my life on my own terms. I don't think different of others who choose opposite of me. Mother nature is pretty unforgivable too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then why the are you taking vitamins? You dont eat well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's laughable that you brush off the very real and gruesome side effects of vaccines because there's others with mild symptoms too. As well, how do you know the MSM hasn't lied to you all your life about accepting such intrusive medical inoculations? Is BigPharma your faith, your friend, etc? I don't think so and neither is the MSM nor Dr. Fauxi.

As far as I am concerned, for me specifically, I feel great rn and am not into injecting crap into my veins because Dr. Fauxi and some anons on a sports forum say it's for the best.

If you want to inject that crap into you by all means be my guest!
    You dont understand probability.
    At all...

You tell me what you are MUCH more likely to get really sick from, being vaccinated or getting COVID?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not scared of vaccines whatsoever. I just choose not to give af about them and live my life on my own terms. I don't think different of others who choose opposite of me. Mother nature is pretty unforgivable too.
    Of course you are.
    Its in your veins? Right. S
    Sorry, this clearly implies fear.
    And Stupid fear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Imagine being afraid of a needle with a lil vaccine in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe gives up 3 days into his presidency

He said he has a plan until 2 days ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone thinking this old clown would do anything to the virus

this old fqce can barely speak
    Last edited by hater; 01-23-2021 at 08:45 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this is called telling the truth.
    it will be difficult to get used to.
    especially when you have orange blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus has just disappeared.
    yep it’s gone.

are you OK now hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dramatic conclusions from fleeting words, a hater specialty. You must not have noticed the flurry of related EOs.

There *are* plans build vaccine infrastructure, hire more poeple to administer vaccines, do more COVID testing, use the Defense Production Act to ramp up PPE, etc..

Que payaso tan hater.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-23-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Thread Information