Page 71 of 303 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 7567
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the memes.
    Nope. Try to focus and say what you mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats not the original post, it figures you would pick a spot that you think is going to make you look better but it still illustrates loads of lack of understanding.

Thats the post you that came after it and I did begin to discuss the finer points of that when you just blurt out wells on a plate like thats a big deal. (wow wtf)
    All that does is increase the number of tests you can run, it has nothing to do with the technology of HOW the complex needs to be put together so some sort of change takes place that CAN be measured with precision. You want to explain this? DMCuck "Uhhhh MASS SPECTROMETER, UHHH TRACER!"

You dont know this stuff. I know you dont, and you know you dont. Just admit it old man. You sell an INSTRUMENT but you have no idea what went into making it work properly. The very basics that allow mass testing. NOT oh , just make a bunch of wells...

Ms Cructhfield backing into the comfort of spelling. How but my adding Ms Crutchfield? hows it looking?

What a joke. Just like your orange god "I know more than generals, they are a bunch of idiots" while you tap out due to bone spurs in your brain
    The chemistry of the complex isn't complex. It doesn't matter how deep I go into, you'll just say I Googled it. So explain what you developed. Or don't. I am not expecting anything from you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bullets might be a bigger concern.
    Im glad to see how a US citizen is basking in this situation under the all knowing Orange God.
    You think he exacted a price from the governor for sending the National Guard? The UNITED states...
    Go hug your flag now. Then try to put your tongue on it.

This is great, dmc's little warped dwarf pulling him by the Johnson.
    The governor ordered the mobilization of the guard. It wasn't the POTUS. But, but.. indirectly... blame orangeman.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The chemistry of the complex isn't complex. It doesn't matter how deep I go into, you'll just say I Googled it. So explain what you developed. Or don't. I am not expecting anything from you.
    it’s not what I developed.

once you are able to get an antibody that is very specific and reproduce in large numbers you know monoclonal antibody‘s, you have to stick something on them.
    something that will allow you to count them. when you stick this compound on an antibody and form a complex both structures change shape.
    if the antibody change the shape it doesn’t bind.
    if the chemical that allows you to count does not absorb the proper energy because it is change shape as well, there is no counting.

do you have a fckn clue that this is NOT trivial...

I would love you to google it all you want because you’re not gonna find it and you’re not gonna understand it.
    and it’s simple as to why, you don’t do it.

but this somehow escapes you as you think you are some sort of rocket scientist and molecular biologist and all around .

so back to the article I originally posted why should we have some hope that a vaccine can be effective against this virus? It’s right in the article, explain it
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-31-2020 at 04:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The governor ordered the mobilization of the guard. It wasn't the POTUS. But, but.. indirectly... blame orangeman.
    yeah it’s good the National Guard has been called because the police are overwhelmed

oh and no we can never blame our president for all the goodwill and happiness amongst people he has spread in his short tenure. I mean the guy has truly tried to unite the United States.

gtfoh

his watch and his inciting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the commie virus is a thing of the past! Now it's time to make the commies in the USA a thing of the past too!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol the commie virus is a thing of the past! Now it's time to make the commies in the USA a thing of the past too!
    Go for it, Joey. Whip out those calf tats and they’ll die from laughter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus is a communist thing?

Im not getting it.
    How about a bad flu season, or, the lead in pipes in Flint Michigan? Communism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Im not getting it.
    Caring or wanting to do something about it is definitely communism.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Im not getting it.
    sweden had the 2nd lowest flu season deaths in past 5 years..... not good news for you Karen

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread too busy looting Phoenix to come get dinner?

Update (31 May 2020):::
    Trump Corona Plague dead: 106,195
    Chumpdumper Post count: 110,633
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    Last edited by baseline bum; 05-31-2020 at 09:49 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sweden had the 2nd lowest flu season deaths in past 5 years..... not good news for you Karen
    Baseline but should look at usa weekly all death stats.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go for it, Joey. Whip out those calf tats and they’ll die from laughter
    You're a pussy clam like the rest here... all talk from behind your safe space. ing pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this not good news for ME?
    Im I supposed to like or hate Sweden, please inform?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this not good news for ME?
    Im I supposed to like or hate Sweden, please inform?
    Lockdowns do no good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lockdowns do no good
    I said this or you did?

I don’t follow your meandering idiocy except when you quoted me and tried unsuccessfully to explain science.

So far the overall conclusions we draw from public policy over how to deal with the spread of the virus is complex because there are so many variables within each country, state, and city. What we have seen is this thing is incredible in its ability to spread.

You are free to add ... no dont.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s not what I developed.

once you are able to get an antibody that is very specific and reproduce in large numbers you know monoclonal antibody‘s, you have to stick something on them.
    something that will allow you to count them. when you stick this compound on an antibody and form a complex both structures change shape.
    if the antibody change the shape it doesn’t bind.
    if the chemical that allows you to count does not absorb the proper energy because it is change shape as well, there is no counting.

do you have a fckn clue that this is NOT trivial...

I would love you to google it all you want because you’re not gonna find it and you’re not gonna understand it.
    and it’s simple as to why, you don’t do it.

but this somehow escapes you as you think you are some sort of rocket scientist and molecular biologist and all around .

so back to the article I originally posted why should we have some hope that a vaccine can be effective against this virus? It’s right in the article, explain it
    You've back peddled a lot since you originally claimed to have developed the finer points of ELISA assay.

Now you didn't develop it.

Why did you say you did? Even if you say you "helped", what did you do? Why is this so hard to explain? Right away I nailed down the counts vs a standard curve and you replied, like a plebe "you cannot have a standard curve without blah blah blah", but you cannot have counts without it either. So you tried to big-time me with your science BS but I cut you off.

Now what do you have? Lay it out there.. what did YOU do.

I brought up mass spec because I thought you'd be interested in the physics since you claim to be somewhat of an intimidating presence here. The chemistry behind the ELISA (what you are talking about isn't even ELISA, technically) isn't new or that interesting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said this or you did?

I don’t follow your meandering idiocy except when you quoted me and tried unsuccessfully to explain science.

So far the overall conclusions we draw from public policy over how to deal with the spread of the virus is complex because there are so many variables within each country, state, and city. What we have seen is this thing is incredible in its ability to spread.

You are free to add ... no dont.
    Lol. Fatality rate 2x flu and already knew the at risk before the lockdown.. lockdowns did nothing but contributed to more death and destruction all because the media and the insistence on using integral equations...lol anti science. But continue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (1 June 2020):::
    Trump Corona Plague dead: 106,925
    Chumpdumper Post count: 110,767

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Fatality rate 2x flu and already knew the at risk before the lockdown.. lockdowns did nothing but contributed to more death and destruction all because the media and the insistence on using integral equations...lol anti science. But continue.
    Record low cases on the day stated to have record highs. Welp

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Record low cases on the day stated to have record highs. Welp
    TUESDAY, May 5, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- As many states began to reopen their economies on Monday, a new internal report from the Trump administration predicts that will come at a cost: There will be 200,000 new coronavirus cases and 3,000 deaths every day by the end of May.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad that in three months we basically have a dead American from Trump's COVID plague for every Chumpdumper question posted in the last 17 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad that in three months we basically have a dead American from Trump's COVID plague for every Chumpdumper question posted in the last 17 years.
    How can you explain that? be very specific.

Thread Information