Page 218 of 303 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked what the CDC said.

I told you.

You're angry about it.

Just put me on ignore and declare victory. We all know that's the play here.
    You keep responding to me even though you know I've had you on ignore for years. You have an insatiable appe e for forum banter.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep responding to me even though you know I've had you on ignore for years. You have an insatiable appe e for forum banter.
    --he said, responding to me.

pick a lane, waffles. Ignore me or don't ignore me and stop saying you ignore me.

The CDC says wearing a mask protects you.

You got your answer and now you're on jihad against me.

Calm your s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    --he said, responding to me.

pick a lane, waffles. Ignore me or don't ignore me and stop saying you ignore me.

The CDC says wearing a mask protects you.

You got your answer and now you're on jihad against me.

Calm your s.
    CDC is still studying the effectiveness of different types of masks and will update our recommendations as new scientific evidence becomes available.

So the CDC can say it offers some protection but cannot quantify "some"?

You ever complete any science courses?
    People in large cities wearing masks, still getting the Rona by the truckloads. Maybe they can be buried in their masks, eh David?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDC is still studying the effectiveness of different types of masks and will update our recommendations as new scientific evidence becomes available.

You asked.

I gave you the answer.

And the link.

Now you're in full Philo mode.

You get pissed when I prove you're wrong about anything.

Don't be wrong so often or just really ignore me.

You're going to be fine. It's only a big deal to you.

You're big but brittle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked.

I gave you the answer.

And the link.

Now you're in full Philo mode.

You get pissed when I prove you're wrong about anything.

Don't be wrong so often or just really ignore me.

You're going to be fine. It's only a big deal to you.

You're big but brittle.

How much protection does a cloth mask provide the wearer, David?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC again being disingenuous about the timing of recommendations.
    Go figure. The biggest errors in all of this was the refusal of our president to acknowledge the seriousness of this virus and then just flat out lie about it.

We never got a straight story because he did not want to scare the public so he ended up scaring the out of people and created chaos at the same time. One could not have tried to be worse in handling this thing. So, he’s gone. And we have been exposed for our crappy health care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're full of . You're a worry junkie, addicted to drama.
    Whine about me or whine about mean liberals who said mean things. Whine about the generally low quality of posters/posting in this forum.

(Anything to avoid the topic, as usual.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much protection does a cloth mask provide the wearer, David?
    How far do you want to move your goalpost?

You got educated.

By me.

Get over yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC again being disingenuous about the timing of recommendations.
    Go figure. The biggest errors in all of this was the refusal of our president to acknowledge the seriousness of this virus and then just flat out lie about it.

We never got a straight story because he did not want to scare the public so he ended up scaring the out of people and created chaos at the same time. One could not have tried to be worse in handling this thing. So, he’s gone. And we have been exposed for our crappy health care.
    Source Control to Block Exhaled Virus
    Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment along with the microorganisms these particles carry. Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger) but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns which increase in number with the volume of speech and specific types of phonation. Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured. Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control. -CDC

Somewhere along the way many on the left began to falsely associate not wearing a mask with catching the virus, when in reality the mask is supposed to prevent the spread. There's no useful data to show how well your mask protects you from getting the virus and there's a reason your mask isn't used by care providers.

I'm not even saying masks don't provide personal protection. I am saying that's not why the CDC reversed their decision. They offered the same PP prior to March.

Just stop the stupid. You should know better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How far do you want to move your goalpost?

You got educated.

By me.

Get over yourself.
    So you don't know and you cannot find a reliable source to copypasta from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whine about me or whine about mean liberals who said mean things. Whine about the generally low quality of posters/posting in this forum.

(Anything to avoid the topic, as usual.)
    Whine about me whining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (DMC likes to blame you and me for the shortcomings of our government, especially when Republicans are running it. He has repeatedly posted the CDC's in ial guidance on masking as if it were never updated and has been dragged every time.)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Source Control to Block Exhaled Virus
    Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment along with the microorganisms these particles carry. Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger) but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns which increase in number with the volume of speech and specific types of phonation. Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured. Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control. -CDC

Somewhere along the way many on the left began to falsely associate not wearing a mask with catching the virus, when in reality the mask is supposed to prevent the spread. There's no useful data to show how well your mask protects you from getting the virus and there's a reason your mask isn't used by care providers.

I'm not even saying masks don't provide personal protection. I am saying that's not why the CDC reversed their decision. They offered the same PP prior to March.

Just stop the stupid. You should know better.
    wtf...

The bolded is YOUR stupid declaration.
    The right thought they would eschew mask wearing because “muh rights” Trump ran with this. That’s just stupid. Purposely confusing messages by the orange guy and DMC is all on the CDC. Like Trump never tried to make an agency incompetent from the beginning by manipulation

and n95 masks were sold long before the virus when working in a particulate environment
    they were there solely for the use preventing inhaled particles. That was a good bet before more studies were done.

it’s stupid not to think there’s some protection if not to block giant spitballs with the evidence at hand. But anyone who has been keeping up knows you don’t want to spend time in an aerosol environment, even with a mask. This was one of the big gripes concerning frontline workers. “THEY must take the risk for MY economy”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't know and you cannot find a reliable source to copypasta from.
    It wasn't the question you asked originally.

This is not your victory.

You lost and you're enraged.

Just calm down. You're too shrill and emotional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny Trump s running away from that thread now tbh... same who were accusing people to not follow anymore the count now that Biden was elected.

Bunch of disgusting human beings... Trump hands are full of blood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't the question you asked originally.

This is not your victory.

You lost and you're enraged.

Just calm down. You're too shrill and emotional.
    So you don't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't know
    are you declaring victory after lying and melting down and moving your goalpost, derpMC?

That's adorable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You ever complete any science courses?
    People in large cities wearing masks, still getting the Rona by the truckloads. Maybe they can be buried in their masks, eh David?
    Except the highest rates of infection are now in rural counties.

Because they won't wear masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's original question before he menstruated:
    I don't get the mask issue. "Oh he didn't wear a mask, of course he got it". Wasn't the mask supposed to be to avoid spreading it, not to avoid getting it? Didn't the CDC say as much?
    I simply told him the CDC says differently from his ignorant, outdated ( April) knowledge.

DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you declaring victory after lying and melting down and moving your goalpost, derpMC?

That's adorable.
    So you don't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't know
    Did I ever claim to know the specifics of your goalpost move?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except the highest rates of infection are now in rural counties.

Because they won't wear masks.
    Do you have data to support that claim or is it just a guess?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I ever claim to know the specifics of your goalpost move?

Yes or no.
    So you don't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't know
    So you moved your goalpost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf...

The bolded is YOUR stupid declaration.
    The right thought they would eschew mask wearing because “muh rights” Trump ran with this. That’s just stupid. Purposely confusing messages by the orange guy and DMC is all on the CDC. Like Trump never tried to make an agency incompetent from the beginning by manipulation

and n95 masks were sold long before the virus when working in a particulate environment
    So you're using an N95 mask?
    they were there solely for the use preventing inhaled particles. That was a good bet before more studies were done.
    Yes, and the CDC advised against using them unless you were a healthcare professional, and like always I am not talking about medical grade N95 and better masks.
    it’s stupid not to think there’s some protection if not to block giant spitballs with the evidence at hand. But anyone who has been keeping up knows you don’t want to spend time in an aerosol environment, even with a mask. This was one of the big gripes concerning frontline workers. “THEY must take the risk for MY economy”
    So the CDC was stupid to say don't wear masks, as was the Surgeon General? Or is this new "some protection" idea groundbreaking scientific discovery?

But again you don't get the point in all your frothy blathering... Mask wearing was ins uted when it was learned that asymptomatic infection exists. Normal spread was present prior to that, and yet the CDC explicitly stated there is no benefit to wearing masks.

Thread Information