Page 99 of 303 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 7567
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet florida data shows ifr less than flu. How about that data
    Doctors are getting better at treating it.
    It changes all the time, it has gotten worse in places where overflow goes into facilities that do not have proper care now that we are getting better.
    Less than flu; total bull .

Mild flu... idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why even respond to his or her ? why the pissing matches with that person?
    It brings in other posters, Trumpsters, that quote him.
    That will eventually stop as it is backing them into a corner of shame.
    It will eventually get on ignore.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctors are getting better at treating it.
    It changes all the time, it has gotten worse in places where overflow goes into facilities that do not have proper care now that we are getting better.
    Less than flu; total bull .

Mild flu... idiot.
    Less than flu in TX az fl. Faxts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than flu in TX az fl. Faxts
    Very wrong.
    Worse than very wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very wrong.
    Worse than very wrong.
    no and it's even better because
    You were wrong
    And you can't do math to figure the facts out

L o lllllllllllllll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no and it's even better because
    You were wrong
    And you can't do math to figure the facts out

L o lllllllllllllll
    why not bwhaahahahha?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not bwhaahahahha?
    Your math is funnier than bwahahaaha and deserved an L o llllllllllllll

Sad you dont know that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your math is funnier than bwahahaaha and deserved an L o llllllllllllll

Sad you dont know that
    You dont know what math is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont know what math is.
    Lol

You are just angry that trump was right about the virus and you were not.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

You are just angry that trump was right about the virus and you were not.
    ?

He was wrong. He's still wrong. So are you.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

He was wrong. He's still wrong. So are you.
    What a ing moron. Mr 15 going to zero being right about the virus?

Only off by about what, 3 million so far?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What math program did Dr Tholdren learn that 3,000,000 = 0?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What math program did Dr Tholdren learn that 3,000,000 = 0?
    Ifr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I FldRen

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ifr still less than flu in TX az fl

Facts are facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren still trying to deny his shame.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren still trying to deny his shame.
    Still gossiping. Figures.

Please tell me ifr of those states. Will wait.
    Also show your math.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still gossiping. Figures.

Please tell me ifr of those states. Will wait.
    Also show your math.
    you never showed your math once.

You never provided any links when you were confirming your bias.

You never went pro.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you never showed your math once.

You never provided any links when you were confirming your bias.

You never went pro.
    Lol no math. Lolololl you can't figure out how ifr is calculated with the current prevalence and pct pos rates. Yet you just gossip. Lolololol

How sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, you never showed your math.

Not once.

That's how we know you're lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Spurtacular;10184738I don't know what tie in you're trying to make. I do recall Obama saying there isn't a magic wand to bring jobs back because he had capitulated to his globalist overlords.[/quote]
    ok. that has nothing to do with a "rejection of modernism" so you keep failing to make a point.

"Rejection of modernism" is your fallacy, not mine. My point was that you hold up Obamanamics / Obamacare as something great when in reality it's nothing more than highway robbery.
    it's not "my fallacy." it's not a fallacy at all. its one of the foundational descriptions of fascism

You think that scams stopped because we have "modernism"? As if, Lite.

You think that the elites decided, well the world's fair now; modernism has ushered that in. I'd better start playing fair now. As if, Lite.
    again, this is a non-point. you just dont want to engage with the "rejection of modernism" because you dont think it's relevant. if that's the case, just say that you dont believe that a rejection of modernism is a descriptor of fascism, instead of somehow trying to argue obama rejected modernism without actually pointing to an example of that.

Anti-intellectualism is the veneer of infallibility that leftists love to grant themselves. The truth is that science is ignored and manipulated all the time by the left. This plandemic is no exception. Real science dictated measured and safe responses. Real science produces real studies for public scrutiny for 5g and vaccinations. You don't have high ground, stop pretending you do. What you do have is ins utional control that polices how information is disseminated. And it's very dangerous because it is very politicized.
    your talk about the plandemic, 5g, etc is a great example of anti-intellectualism. anti-intellectualism is defined as the dismissal of art, literature, and/or science as impractical and politically motivated. which is exactly what you are doing

Yup. Which is why news does only narrowly defined narratives. Which is why legislature debates were called off. And yea, you've created cult followings. People who object are to ostracized and kept from power. Dangerous.
    the news doesnt call disagreement with them treason

That's a cop out. These major platforms are public squares. Stop hiding behind private ownership as a means to censor free speech. You will not be on the right side of history.
    they aren't public squares if they aren't public. if you think the government needs to step in and annex twitter and facebook as arms of the state and regulate them as they see fit, that's your prerogative

Despite the left's incessant calls that the whites don't have a right to this land, amirite?
    yes, despite that, "white people" would not be accurately defined as "foreigners and immigrants" in the context of american politics

Yea, don't have meritocracy. Good idea to make short cuts and reward short cuts. Because there are so many fake racists out there.
    that's under the assumption that we are living in a true meritocracy, despite studies in multiple areas showing that it is not the case, and that black people, specifically, have more obstacles than any other group

That's not turning tables. Countries should expect their governments to keep the out. They weren't doing that in Britain and the people finally said that.
    Hillary wanted to created even more holes by bringing in another million welfare recipients. That's always been a nationalistic concept. There were some societies that have flourished with melting pots, such as 16th century Holland. But they were community minded, not narcissistic bags that are being cultivated in our system that is owed handouts.
    doesnt change that the right functionally uses racism or a general appeal against foreigners. you can argue that they are right to do that for the reasons stated above. that doesnt change that it's what they do. you're allowed to be an apologist for fascist tendencies

The poor aren't "the problem". But they're not the solution either. They're cogs for the elites, pure and simple. And bringing more in just makes it harder for our poor to advance, because it's the basic inflation concept. We devalue our own poor by bringing much more in. This is why Americanized Mexicans want immigration enforced. And long term, these illegals aren't going to be a sure thing for Democrats. Today's illegal Mexicans are tomorrow's Republicans. It may take a generation or so to shift that balance red, but it will happen. Handout culture only works as long as you have something to hand out.
    again, doesnt change that the right warns the middle class that the poor are coming after them via healthcare, college tuition, etc

Because it was a distraction from real issues. This is a standard ploy. Only the losers are satisfied.
    became a distraction because trump kept overreacting to it, fired comey when it was a relatively quiet investigation, only fueling the speculative fire. became a distraction because trump associates kept lying to investigators

You've went to the wall for Obama, Hillary, Biden. I know you want to divorce yourself from their war hawking. You can't. You're "grasping" if you think you can.
    voting for a candidate (i voted for obama once, romney once) is not an endorsement of every decision they ever go on to make. i've never advocated for armed conflict with russia or anybody else.

Yea, and I explicitly made the point that even if that's not how you view matters, that is how your overlords do view it. Only idiots think that it's a race battle and not a class battle. Feudalism didn't just go away altogether. Sure, modern advancements have helped even the playing field. But the concept of nobility wasn't just altogether done away with. We have it in America even if we don't want to admit it.
    of course there is an economic hierarchy in a capitalist society, that's a necessary outcome of it. social democracy and the policy positions therein aim to mitigate those gaps while preserving the capitalist structure (wherein business owners can still profit off the labor of employees). but that's not even what you are talking about... you said BLM despises their lesser thans. do you think the typical BLM activist, a black person likely under 35, is part of the ruling class looking down on poor people?

Yea, swing and a miss. I was never making it about dealing with war. I was speaking to the virtue signaling for hero points that everyone is trying to do now. It's rewarded; anyone that doesn't conform is vilinized. You see the problem, Lite?
    the virtue signaling point is irrelevant when talking about the "cult of death" or glorifying death for the nation.

Then I guess the US was fascist AF under FDR and Lincoln. Because they exerted more "strongman leader" tactics than possibly anyone in our history. You see how this an utterly convenient point for the left?
    taking bold action or ins uting sweeping reforms =/= "strongman leader" tactics.

IIRC, I put it in quotes. But the point is that machismo has always been about signaling. The value of signaling hasn't changed, just the parameters.
    Being a beta sexual is great for the fascist system. They're great foot soldiers for the left. And the system has created inbuilt defenses that anyone that calls this out is a phobe and must not be listened to under any cir stances.
    yes, machismo is about signaling, but a very specific kind of signaling. not being gay or trans

Don't lash out. I read a lot on the page about what newspeak is so that I could understand what is meant by it.
    I think that you are the one that maybe doesn't undertand it.
    Essentially, it's jargon that is designed to signal whether one is 'one of us' or not.
    All these fake Karen videos coming online to promote narratives, that's not a coincidence, Lite.
    It's an effective political campaign. It made potential fighters have to do a double take on whether they wanted to fight this plandemic,
    for fear of being made to look bad.
    i would agree that the widespread "karen" meme is an example of it

you dont have to keep tagging TGY for emotional support

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok. that has nothing to do with a "rejection of modernism" so you keep failing to make a point.

it's not "my fallacy." it's not a fallacy at all. its one of the foundational descriptions of fascism

again, this is a non-point. you just dont want to engage with the "rejection of modernism" because you dont think it's relevant. if that's the case, just say that you dont believe that a rejection of modernism is a descriptor of fascism, instead of somehow trying to argue obama rejected modernism without actually pointing to an example of that.

your talk about the plandemic, 5g, etc is a great example of anti-intellectualism. anti-intellectualism is defined as the dismissal of art, literature, and/or science as impractical and politically motivated. which is exactly what you are doing

the news doesnt call disagreement with them treason

they aren't public squares if they aren't public. if you think the government needs to step in and annex twitter and facebook as arms of the state and regulate them as they see fit, that's your prerogative

yes, despite that, "white people" would not be accurately defined as "foreigners and immigrants" in the context of american politics

that's under the assumption that we are living in a true meritocracy, despite studies in multiple areas showing that it is not the case, and that black people, specifically, have more obstacles than any other group

doesnt change that the right functionally uses racism or a general appeal against foreigners. you can argue that they are right to do that for the reasons stated above. that doesnt change that it's what they do. you're allowed to be an apologist for fascist tendencies

again, doesnt change that the right warns the middle class that the poor are coming after them via healthcare, college tuition, etc

became a distraction because trump kept overreacting to it, fired comey when it was a relatively quiet investigation, only fueling the speculative fire. became a distraction because trump associates kept lying to investigators

voting for a candidate (i voted for obama once, romney once) is not an endorsement of every decision they ever go on to make. i've never advocated for armed conflict with russia or anybody else.

of course there is an economic hierarchy in a capitalist society, that's a necessary outcome of it. social democracy and the policy positions therein aim to mitigate those gaps while preserving the capitalist structure (wherein business owners can still profit off the labor of employees). but that's not even what you are talking about... you said BLM despises their lesser thans. do you think the typical BLM activist, a black person likely under 35, is part of the ruling class looking down on poor people?

the virtue signaling point is irrelevant when talking about the "cult of death" or glorifying death for the nation.

taking bold action or ins uting sweeping reforms =/= "strongman leader" tactics.

yes, machismo is about signaling, but a very specific kind of signaling. not being gay or trans

i would agree that the widespread "karen" meme is an example of it

you dont have to keep tagging TGY for emotional support
    Once you hear the "5G" is related to this... that is how you know you are dealing with an insane person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heh. Props. That was clever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, you never showed your math.

Not once.

That's how we know you're lying.
    you know I'm lying, but rhe cdc data is falling in line with my data. 2x flu.

Lololol

Fl tx az less than. Those be the facts. And you won't know how that can be. Hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know I'm lying, but rhe cdc data is falling in line with my data. 2x flu.

Lololol

Fl tx az less than. Those be the facts. And you won't know how that can be. Hilarious.
    Show your math.

Thread Information