Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know that Trump necessarily lied, I’m more inclined to think he’s the stupidest dumb president we ever had and actually believed what he was saying. Experts at the presser we’re correcting him, face palming him.
    agree

trump now believes the Easter Bunny will stop the corona pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and anyone saying the US internal propaganda machine (via MSM like WasJ, WAPO, Fox, NBC, CNN) does not attack opposing views (Trump, Tulsi, Bernie) lives in diapers tbqh

they probably also believe Us is a true democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and anyone saying the US internal propaganda machine (via MSM like WasJ, WAPO, Fox, NBC, CNN) does not attack opposing views (Trump, Tulsi, Bernie) lives in diapers tbqh

they probably also believe Us is a true democracy
    You're not forced to watched MSM like you're forced to watch Chinese State Media. You can easily go access your Russia Today (talk about state run propaganda, but people like you believe that ), Rense, Alex Jones, and an innumerable amount of alternative opinion sources to your heart's content so you can come to your own conclusions.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we need to take a small convenience hit for awhile to bring back American manufacturing. Do really need the new iPhone every year? Do you we really need an 8K television? Do we really need smart speakers and internet-of-things devices? These toys don't really solve any problems aside from maybe cutting down some banal everyday activity like turning off the lights by a few seconds. You can get the in' Clapper from 1985 and achieve the same result.

And the 2000 American made smartphone is doable if people buy a new phone every two years instead of every year.
    Nah, they had already been shifting to India

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Maybe we need to take a small convenience hit for awhile to bring back American manufacturing. Do really need the new iPhone every year? Do you we really need an 8K television? Do we really need smart speakers and internet-of-things devices? These toys don't really solve any problems aside from maybe cutting down some banal everyday activity like turning off the lights by a few seconds. You can get the in' Clapper from 1985 and achieve the same result.

And the 2000 American made smartphone is doable if people buy a new phone every two years instead of every year.
    Wishful thinking but too many braindead consooooomers for that to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree

He was subtly throwing the evangelicals a bone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wishful thinking but too many braindead consooooomers for that to happen.
    It's unfortunate. So many quality used vintage goods out there that work just fine and are "convenient" enough to satisfy 95% of regular life's needs.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's unfortunate. So many quality used vintage goods out there that work just fine and are "convenient" enough to satisfy 95% of regular life's needs.
    Yep. The only reason I buy a new iPhone once every 2-3 years is because the old ones are designed to stop working, if not for that I’d make them last for 5+ years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I happen to love the Chinese people, culture, their food and history - not so much their government.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is letting Trump off the hook for this.
    You sure about that?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You sure about that?
    If I had $100 for every “Well, THIS is going to be the thing that sinks Trump!” I’ve heard since 2015...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    somehow Trump’s approval rating has gone up in the last week

Teflon Don, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Teflon Don, tbh.
    Not hard to see why when $1200 checks are coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Teflon Don, tbh.
    Yeah, I'm probably giving the American public too much credit. It's incredible how he can get away with bloody murder due to the strength of his cult of personality.

Sucks. There will be zero accountability for all parties involved when we start getting a hold of this thing. Big corporations and countries will still be sucking up to China, Trump will cast himself as the hero and people will believe him, nothing will change on the healthcare front, billionaires will likely profit from this. All the usual.

Slim hope is that this disaster does wake us up in some way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Teflon Don, tbh.
    Thing is, instead of hovering around a 50% approval rate, he could easily be at Bush 9/11 numbers if he were to just listen to the people standing behind him at the podium and stop being so defensive when governors ask for help

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I happen to love the Chinese people, culture, their food and history - not so much their government.
    Hate doing business with Chinese people but out of all other Asian countries I’ve visited their food is my favorite by far. Side note best cheeseburger I’ve ever had was in one of those hyper malls in Korea...Bun Patty Bun. I was so pissed when I canceled my trip to Korea a month ago. Planned on eating there at least once a day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People giving Trash credit for his handling of the virus crisis?

goddamn, Americans are ing stupid

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    People giving Trash credit for his handling of the virus crisis?

goddamn, Americans are ing stupid
    boutons mad cause he can’t make $10 an hour anymore picking up groceries for people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not forced to watched MSM like you're forced to watch Chinese State Media. You can easily go access your Russia Today (talk about state run propaganda, but people like you believe that ), Rense, Alex Jones, and an innumerable amount of alternative opinion sources to your heart's content so you can come to your own conclusions.
    chinese can read RT and CNN niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Teflon Don, tbh.
    the Biden effect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chinese can read RT and CNN niga
    They pick and choose what outside media sources to allow through the firewall depending on how favorable their reporting is to China. RT is obviously a shill. And CNN just had an article the other that was essentially leave China alone couched in a cry to not be racist towards Asians because of this.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/opini...liu/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They pick and choose what outside media sources to allow through the firewall depending on how favorable their reporting is to China. RT is obviously a shill. And CNN just had an article the other that was essentially leave China alone couched in a cry to not be racist towards Asians because of this.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/opini...liu/index.html
    so now RT and CNN are chinese state media arms?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now RT and CNN are chinese state media arms?

Didn't say they were state media arms, but they are Western outlets (in the case of CNN at least) that seem to never harshly criticize China. Find me the CNN article calling out the Chinese government for their mishandling of this? Something like this:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...avirus-outbrea

I'll wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't say they were state media arms, but they are Western outlets (in the case of CNN at least) that seem to never harshly criticize China. Find me the CNN article calling out the Chinese government for their mishandling of this? Something like this:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...avirus-outbrea

I'll wait.
    u are really contradicting yourself

you criticize china for forcing its citizens to read its state media yet you yourself seem to believe and prefer American state media(NPR) over anerican independent media (CNN)

very conflicted tbqh

Thread Information