Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u are really contradicting yourself

you criticize china for forcing its citizens to read its state media yet you yourself seem to believe and prefer American state media(NPR) over anerican independent media (CNN)

very conflicted tbqh
    Independent media: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-blame/608332/

And we can see the doctor's WeChat logs. And here's there own brave citizens cleverly getting the information out through coded language: https://qz.com/1816219/chinese-inter...navirus-story/

Quit semen shielding for Xi and his Pangolin eating and Tiger sniffing cohort. It's pathetic.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And we can see the doctor's WeChat logs. And here's there own brave citizens cleverly getting the information out through coded language: https://qz.com/1816219/chinese-inter...navirus-story/

Quit semen shielding for Xi and his Pangolin eating and Tiger sniffing cohort. It's pathetic.
    You watch Nature tonight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You watch Nature tonight?
    I didn't. They profile the Pangolin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't. They profile the Pangolin?
    They did. And of course gross Chinese eating habits are endangering them even in Africa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I never said china didnt lie tbqh

I said our own Western governments lied too and keep lying to us

so getting bogged down on a pointless “muh China lied” waste of time rant is well a waste of time tbqh

but carry on with your rant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this cry me a river of china reminds me of the Russia Bs tbqh

americans always want to blame someone else and in their minds and everyone should be catering yo their needs and wants

I said about Russia “yeah maybe they tried to hack us but they would be stupid not to try as we do it to most countries. not to mention Israel, France and other countries hack us too”

instead of crying, beef up your election security

and now with this china river of tears same thing

stop whining and crying and beef up your medical system to withstand pandemics

stop ing and act like someone whiny americans

self en led es

you dont hear the rest of the world whining and crying about chinese virus

Even Pompeo today was isolated in europe as he insisted on Western statement to call it wuhan/chinese virus

all euro countries said nah we wont do it

pompeos pussy ass was embarrased

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

americans always want to blame someone else and in their minds and everyone should be catering yo their needs and wants

I said about Russia “yeah maybe they tried to hack us but they would be stupid not to try as we do it to most countries. not to mention Israel, France and other countries hack us too”

self en led es
    Sorry man, can't agree here. China already saw their wet markets create SARS. Unforgivable to let it happen again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, can't agree here. China already saw their wet markets create SARS. Unforgivable to let it happen again.
    pandemics will happen noga

abolishing wet markets wont make them go away

man up and beef up your medical
    system

at least order enough masks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

self en led es

you dont hear the rest of the world whining and crying about chinese virus

Even Pompeo today was isolated in europe as he insisted on Western statement to call it wuhan/chinese virus

all euro countries said nah we wont do it

pompeos pussy ass was embarrased
    : leave China alone :

Can't believe hater is still semen shielding when THEIR OWN IN citizens were basically risking it all to get the word out and have been critical of their government's handling of the situation.

Chinese internet users have been pushing back for months against official efforts to shape the narrative around the virus—which have seen the government send dozens of journalists to the worst-hit areas to highlight the efforts of those on the frontlines of fighting the outbreak.
    The "woke" shtick of showing sympathy for commie holes like Cuba, Russia, and China (who's next, North Korea?) is dumb. We all know you wouldn't move to one of those countries, so quit LARPing. Do Western countries have problems? Sure. But we ain't in' Cuba ( but their literacy rate ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pandemics will happen noga

abolishing wet markets wont make them go away

man up and beef up your medical
    system

at least order enough masks
    Utter bull . Stockpile a few hundred thousand respirators and a few hundred million masks waiting for China’s next panepidmic? How about the ing Chinese and other Asian countries governments crack down so their people don’t eat weird ass animals and endanger species. They sure as can do it with drugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh we have citizens who risk it all as well:

chelita manniing

eddie snowden

etc

us/china do the same in the end

control their citizens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utter bull . Stockpile a few hundred thousand respirators and a few hundred million masks waiting for China’s next panepidmic? How about the ing Chinese and other Asian countries governments crack down so their people don’t eat weird ass animals and endanger species. They sure as can do it with drugs.
    as long as humans live with animals and eat them we will have a danger of pandemics tbqh

we waste trillions on re ed military hardware that we seldom use and it rots away

we cant use a fraction of that money to have billions of respirators??? thats peanuts

thats ing madness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now we have our mighty military running like chickens back home because we dont have enough masks for them

what a ing the embarrasment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at hater saying we should be on constant alert because another country has a fetish for one of the most diseased ridden animals on the planet (bats) and the wildlife that often comes in contact with these bats. I agree we should always be prepared, but these kinds of wet markets and trades exponentially increase the odds of a pandemic situation.

hater's predicted response "you fat American nigas have disgusting habits too like eating deep fried hotdogs and lard who are you to judge"

Yeah, I don't see a rat eating trade (carriers of hantavirus) in America.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater is a russian troll tbh. Confirmed a while back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now we have our mighty military running like chickens back home because we dont have enough masks for them

what a ing the embarrasment
    It's embarrasing. This is the same country that refused to accept WHO tests under 20 different excuses, yet, they're used everywhere else in the world, AND has a testing problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as humans live with animals and eat them we will have a danger of pandemics tbqh

we waste trillions on re ed military hardware that we seldom use and it rots away

we cant use a fraction of that money to have billions of respirators??? thats peanuts

thats ing madness
    There's no spin out of this. Chinese restaurants serve bats as a delicacy. And no, this has nothing to do with cultural differences. Bats are one of the most diseased animals in existence and the primary spreader of coronaviruses.

Bat eating should be illegal in any rational country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at hater saying we should be on constant alert because another country has a fetish for one of the most diseased ridden animals on the planet (bats) and the wildlife that often comes in contact with these bats. I agree we should always be prepared, but these kinds of wet markets and trades exponentially increase the odds of a pandemic situation.

hater's predicted response "you fat American nigas have disgusting habits too like eating deep fried hotdogs and lard who are you to judge"

Yeah, I don't see a rat eating trade (carriers of hantavirus) in America.
    We do have a habit of grinding up cows for cows to eat before we grind up cows to eat cows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's embarrasing. This is the same country that refused to accept WHO tests under 20 different excuses, yet, they're used everywhere else in the world, AND has a testing problem.
    We have our own missteps in this situation, but we should be about 5% embarrassed/shamed with China holding the other 95% on their bat and Pangolin eating shoulders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have our own missteps in this situation, but we should be about 5% embarrassed/shamed with China holding the other 95% on their bat and Pangolin eating shoulders.
    I'm not excusing China, I was commenting on the other post hater made that had to do with being woefully unprepared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no spin out of this. Chinese restaurants serve bats as a delicacy. And no, this has nothing to do with cultural differences. Bats are one of the most diseased animals in existence and the primary spreader of coronaviruses.

Bat eating should be illegal in any rational country.
    Probably. But what if they don't stop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We do have a habit of grinding up cows for cows to eat before we grind up cows to eat cows.
    The cows were bred to be eaten. Not taken out of a cave and boiled

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame the US 90%. Orange goes on national tv and lies to the public of a democrat hoax.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hater is a clown, who's too worried about being right about the spread of the virus, so he can stroke his e- .

OP is right. The only way to change the s is to hit their pockets, everything else is futile. You can't just keep shutting down the planet, while the rest of the world scrambles for months trying to come up with a vaccine and watches the bodies pile up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cows were bred to be eaten. Not taken out of a cave and boiled
    So venison is out too?

Thread Information