Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the country's good fortune that Donald J. Trump has picked such good people, eh?
    His son in law is going to save us all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you are still a lazy simpleton. TRUMPGAZI!!!!
    You couldn't bring yourself that blame Trump for anything.

Not one thing.

I called you out and you did exactly what I said you would.

You will never hold Trump responsible for anything.

Ever.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His son in law is going to save us all!
    He did set him out there as a lightning rod.

"No,,,uh, dad."

"Dad, my ass, you're goin' out there and I want you to stand all the way over by the exit. Savvy?"

"Yes,,,uh, dad."

tee, hee.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a pompous blowhard. I agree that it took him way too long to accept there was a real problem but the President is not omnipotent. He had to rely on the millions of federal employees below him to do their ing jobs, but the embedded bureaucracy of lifetime civil servants killed our ability to head off the pandemic with testing.
    The same happens in big business. Any large structured unit is going to experience waste. And yes, waste through people that hide under bosses that hide.
    As a small business owner you can get right down to the meat of the matter and know what people are doing. But everyone legitimately feels the weight of bureaucracy. Try getting your internet cables fixed. We know companies set up walls of bureaucracy; people who are paid for keeping customers off their managers back without actually losing the customer. This happens outside of government, everyone experiences this in some form or fashion.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I for one would not excuse trump or his policy I was against his candidacy since Day One.
    But the one excuse/explnation I might afford him is he was hoping to quell economic panic
    Now before anyone bashes or supports the above ... of course its self serving. A good economy (more black jobs!! unemployment down!! Stocks at alltime high!!) He can no longer point to a good economy (which was already on the rise under Obama he just rode the wave ...but he still gets credit for riding it well) as too why he desrves another 4 years. he now has to fix it.

Now he has to face this issue and corona and handle it welll despite his bungling and dismissals early on ... only the die-hardss like Dale will remain steadfast if the country hits the toilet ...so lets not forget the mistakes he has made, he is 100% accountaable for those. But as a non party loyaist if he can right this anic and avoid the iceberg ... I might vote for the man its not like the Democrats (who i normally support) have provided a no-brainer candidate for us to rally around. Last election, i wanted anyone but Trump but that ship has sailed. HE won ...NOw i need the person best suited to fix the economy even more than i need a less divisive leader who attacks the media deflects to Obama and lies constantly.

My vote will go the democrat or repubican who can outline a realistic strategy to get the country back on track mo matter if he is red or blue ...
    I will be watching the man closely the next few months...and I'm not buying the democrats are sneaking crap in to my bills BS excuses either. Trump has a chance to rise up and be greatin the face of a crisis ...lets see if he has it in him to put the country over his ego.
    Are you ing re ed? We didn't do in this country for two months to prepare for the pandemic thanks to the piece of in the white house. There is nothing Trump can ever do to redeem his inaction that will cost many thousands of American lives.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you really did not want a leader of a democracy, a federal setup of States.
    It does follow your other claims of duty. You are the servant of a man over a country.
    At least you dont lie about it and are consistent.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.

You pull that democracy out every time we're in the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You couldn't bring yourself that blame Trump for anything.

Not one thing.

I called you out and you did exactly what I said you would.

You will never hold Trump responsible for anything.

Ever.
    I told you he stupidly refused to accept the real scope of the problem as soon as he should. That being said, after three years in everyone should be aware not to believe everything he says. Do I wish someone else had been President? YES. do I think another president could have gotten the CYA mess at CDC and FDA fixed in time to avoid a pandemic? No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you ing re ed? We didn't do in this country for two months to prepare for the pandemic thanks to the piece of in the white house. There is nothing Trump can ever do to redeem his inaction that will cost many thousands of American lives.
    Look at ya, now that you're off death's door it's back to the same old bum. When you were at risk you loved everybody & everybody loved you...

"Oh, I'm sick. I hope it's not the Corona. I don't blame anybody especially President Trump. Oh, God. Oh, me, oh, my. Oh, Cubby."

"Oh, God, bum, please let it be your herpes zoster and not the Corona. Oh, me. Oh, my. Oh, bum."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.

You pull that democracy out every time we're in the White House.
    We... that tells a story as well.

Sorry. Did not have the same problem with Bush. I did with his Vice though.
    I did with Obama with Fast and Furious and fckn Eric Holder.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & how do you fellows do it? Oh, yeah...selling masks overseas good now.
    trump could have invoked the act over a month ago

but he tried (and did) to line his pockets $$$ first by going directly to the private sector when

during a national emergency - the US GOVT should have been the first priority - had trump used the act as designed-

but he thought of his bank acct while your family and mine were being left to die

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but he tried (and did) to line his pockets $$$ first by going directly to the private sector when

during a national emergency - the US GOVT should have been the first priority - had trump used the act as designed-

but he thought of his bank acct while your family and mine were being left to die
    He'd happily give his life for Trump, and he may end up doing just that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you he stupidly refused to accept the real scope of the problem as soon as he should. That being said, after three years in everyone should be aware not to believe everything he says. Do I wish someone else had been President? YES. do I think another president could have gotten the CYA mess at CDC and FDA fixed in time to avoid a pandemic? No.
    now it's our fault Trump lies and didn't do .

If CDC and FDA failures are important to you, they only made Trump's actions or rather his inaction MORE critical. There were so many things besides a test that were directly under his control and therefore his responsibility. He made things much, much worse. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same happens in big business. Any large structured unit is going to experience waste. And yes, waste through people that hide under bosses that hide.
    As a small business owner you can get right down to the meat of the matter and know what people are doing. But everyone legitimately feels the weight of bureaucracy. Try getting your internet cables fixed. We know companies set up walls of bureaucracy; people who are paid for keeping customers off their managers back without actually losing the customer. This happens outside of government, everyone experiences this in some form or fashion.
    You should read that article in the Chronicle. A university lab in Seattle had an effective test weeks ahead of the CDC but the FDA would not accept tests from anyone else. Once the FDA finally relented to accept tests from "private" labs Seattle emailed all their trials do entation for approval. FDA rejected their application because their "rules" said they were supposed to copy their data to a CD and mail it to them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He did invoke a month ago. Held it up to them and they cam a runnin' with offers & volunteerism. Some stayed the course, others sat down with the Calculator, ran the #'s and decided to stall. " this . We'll lose our ass. Wait until he orders us, then we'll stall some more. By the time we have to actually do it it'll be over and we can start makin' cars again without having to change over all this back, uh, comptroller."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did invoke a month ago. Held it up to them and they cam a runnin' with offers & volunteerism. Some stayed the course, others sat down with the Calculator, ran the #'s and decided to stall. " this . We'll lose our ass. Wait until he orders us, then we'll stall some more. By the time we have to actually do it it'll be over and we can start makin' cars again without having to change over all this back, uh, comptroller."
    So he didn't actually invoke it a month ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should read that article in the Chronicle. A university lab in Seattle had an effective test weeks ahead of the CDC but the FDA would not accept tests from anyone else. Once the FDA finally relented to accept tests from "private" labs Seattle emailed all their trials do entation for approval. FDA rejected their application because their "rules" said they were supposed to copy their data to a CD and mail it to them.
    A real leader would identified critical needs, identified bureaucratic snafus and kicked ass to resolve the problem. Trash was golfing, watching Fox news coverage of Moscow Mitch’s Senate impeachment charade coverage and focusing on the DOW chart.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bull

he “said” he invoked the act

but would “enact” it “when we really need it”

as doctors and nurses were getting infected - he played politics with governors and tried to get them to kiss his ring

while poeple died

for over a ing month he dangled that act without signing it

so that private companies could properly bribe him and jared and they could extract offers

while people died

when 3m said “okay- you want private business as usual- we will do - business as usual”

then the little got angry at 3M doing exactly as HE did

disgusting criminal doing disgusting criminal things

as people continue to die...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds very similar to the State of Texas and the Health dept in some cases after rules enacted by Perry and Abbott.
    You dont want to go through any managers, you want to go through the epidemiologists that do the work for data.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So he didn't actually invoke it a month ago.
    He did invoke. They all came around, "We volunteer. Don't make us, por favor."

"Si, fine."

It was a stall. There ain't no money changing your machines from widgets to masks. " this . I can't make any money now, and then I have to change all this back in 90 days and find a in' home for all this that nobody wants, or, ever needed."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. None of that other crap would've happened had he actually invoked it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bull

as doctors and nurses were getting infected - he played politics with governors and tried to get them to kiss his ring

while poeple died

so that private companies could properly bribe him and jared and they could extract offers

while people died

when 3m said “okay- you want private business as usual- we will do - business as usual”

He did invoke it,,,they volunteered in response. Then backed out after they ran the numbers,,,not even on a Calculator,,,in their in' heads in a split second. "We're gonna get ed, so, we might as well wait till he orders us to. Then we can drag our feet after that."

Then 3-M gets a brain storm. "Fine. We'll give the old man half & sell the other half off shore." -Mr. 3-M

"Now you're talkin, Mr. M. I love it!" -Comptroller.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. None of that other crap would've happened had he actually invoked it.
    He did invoke it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did invoke it.
    He didn't actually do anything. Nothing got done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull

while poeple died

while people died

The GM story and the 3M stories are complete BS by Trash. They were working with the administration and were busting ass. 3M was fighting red tape to get industrial N35 masks approved for medical use. GM was going all out to produce respirators AT COST. TRASH’s latest game is to throw CEOs and their companies under the bus so he looks like he’s saving the day, covering his massive ups. Bet the workers at those plants who are busting ass, working long shifts are loving the dip .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He didn't actually do anything. Nothing got done.
    He did invoke it. 3-M is going to make some for him & to please their stockholders some for those off shore...

"He can't stop us from doing that, by God."

Thread Information