Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he ain't a fool. He realized early on in his Presidency it's ALL POLITICAL So, when Corona hit he didn't delude himself that we'd hunker & bunker together with the dead and shoulder-to-shoulder on to the end. & he wasn't disappointed. He wanted to seal NY, NJ, and CT., and they called him everything but a white man. Now they want him to seal those 8 states who won't seal on their own. HA!!!

When you can & will broker over 1500 dead Americans a day the end/November will justify the means/thousands of dead. & that's just the way it is.

This is is a horribly cynical view of leadership in this country.
    Do you think both Bush presidents mulled over the actual human consequences of their military endeavors?
    The record we have as it stands now is that they did. The record clearly indicates regret and with hindsight, how it should have been done and mistakes made.

Actual admission of error and regret. But that’s weakness to you and this president and his ardent followers.
    Leaders cant lead with followers like you. They will never have the la ude that honesty will give them because of your binary W/L with no learning accomplished on how we got to a perceived binary world for simpletons. Honesty should be the strongest component of loyalty. It allows for the best solutions and learning. Point out errors that are possible when decisions are made.

But you cant handle that. Make a decision, why you made it, and why it may have unintended consequences.
    We come from completely different worlds. Concerned with process that leads to outcome v. only concerned with outcome.

Your future W/L count is going to look horrible if you can’t understand how you got there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think both Bush presidents mulled over the actual human consequences of their military endeavors?
    The record we have as it stands now is that they did. The record clearly indicates regret and with hindsight, how it should have been done and mistakes made.

Actual admission of error and regret. But that’s weakness to you and this president and his ardent followers.
    Leaders cant lead with followers like you. They will never have the la ude that honesty will give them because of your binary W/L with no learning accomplished on how we got to a perceived binary world for simpletons. Honesty should be the strongest component of loyalty. It allows for the best solutions and learning. Point out errors that are possible when decisions are made.

But you cant handle that. Make a decision, why you made it, and why it may have unintended consequences.
    We come from completely different worlds. Concerned with process that leads to outcome v. only concerned with outcome.

Your future W/L count is going to look horrible if you can’t understand how you got there.

i was about to respond to thread on his dishonest post...

but realized its a waste of time- he knows the truth deep inside

but its all a brainwashed loyalty game now and his very own existence is tied up in this con man - right or wrong

right or wrong = irrelevant to his fevered brainwashed mind

your post is 100% spot on

but unfortunately...

arguing/debating/discussing - with thread = pissing in the wind

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i was about to respond to thread on his dishonest post...

but realized its a waste of time- he knows the truth deep inside

but its all a brainwashed loyalty game now and his very own existence is tied up in this con man - right or wrong

right or wrong = irrelevant to his fevered brainwashed mind

your post is 100% spot on

but unfortunately...

arguing/debating/discussing - with thread = pissing in the wind
    You got something on your chest beside your chin, get it off, kid. I ain't babysitting your ass no more.

Love always,

- Dad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Gobbledygook.

& I'll boil that gobbledygook down for ya, peeg...

You lost in '16PERIOD

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got something on your chest beside your chin, get it off, kid. I ain't babysitting your ass no more.

Love always,

- Dad
    your not dealing in good faith anymore culb - you arent credible as long ago

even your defense of the rapist (rip) had a fraction of merit- even to your opponents

but now

just pathetic and dishonest and plainly not worth the effort -

way on down the road -your carcass will just be left to rot or pushed aside and the shaking of everyones head will just underscore how pathetic you ended up

for someone who never gave a about any of his brainwashed cult

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    your not dealing in good faith anymore culb - you arent credible as long ago

even your defense of the rapist (rip) had a fraction of merit- even to your opponents

but now

just pathetic and dishonest and plainly not worth the effort -

way on down the road -your carcass will just be left to rot or pushed aside and the shaking of everyones head will just underscore how pathetic you ended up

for someone who never gave a about any of his brainwashed cult
    Because you found I will not blink, I will not flag nor fail the old man. No. Absolutely not.

Put a gun to my head see if it does any good. Set the trigger. Maybe, maybe then. Maybe.

- "I don't rattle, kid."

- "Eddie Felson" - "The Hustler"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you found I will not blink, I will not flag nor fail the old man. No. Absolutely not.

Put a gun to my head see if it does any good. Set the trigger. Maybe, maybe then. Maybe.

- "I don't rattle, kid."

the trigger was pulled long ago

you’re just not able to see it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the trigger was pulled long ago

you’re just not able to see it
    - "Just for that I'm going to beat you flat."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ail=emaildkbow
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-05-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ^

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure how I missed this Team Trump with the self own

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gobbledygook.

& I'll boil that gobbledygook down for ya, peeg...

You lost in '16PERIOD
    And Trump is bungling the response in 2020. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Just for that I'm going to beat you flat."

The 1,000-Bed Comfort Was Supposed to Aid New York. It Has 20 Patients.
    “It’s a joke,” said a top hospital executive, whose facilities are packed with coronavirus patients.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/n...s-comfort.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “It’s a joke,” said a top hospital executive, whose facilities are packed with coronavirus patients.

Twice that now.

Whoever sent the COVID patients there by mistake probably didn't help, but now they're considering taking COVID patients anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only there were some kind of system that allowed the states to pool their resources, that had the power to act in the common interest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only there were some kind of system that allowed the states to pool their resources, that had the power to act in the common interest

About time we see some leadership putting Americans first

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jaredmart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About time we see some leadership putting Americans first
    Future President?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, tbh, nor I think it's the time to think about that.

I do think the aftermath of this event will leave political winners and losers, which is completely expected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Trump is bungling the response in 2020. Period.
    That's the allegation & determination by MSM. We haven't heard from the people as of yet. We're still living in fear, mixed vulgarly with bravado. We're dying "in the street"...CNN/MSM has conspired to canvas for & successfully obtained "permission" to film inside the hospital. I tried watching one of their programs tonite in there,,,uh, uh. No-thank-you.

But, this is not (Vietnam). This is an act of God.

It was a flash of genius to state the 100k-240k death count. The geniuses/doctors who planned it & got the old man to sign on have since walked some of it back. But, the old man leaves them alone to fidget & sticks with that grim script, laying it out each Presser, in broad daylight. Talking wholesale death while standing there hours on end the same Trump now as the one within a stone's throw of 30k.

Americans see that. His dauber ain't down. He doesn't get in (the money shot) with the running death count. Uh, uh. It would do absolutely no good.

He ain't afraid to lose. I'm afraid to lose---for him to lose. But, he ain't. That's how he won in '16. I hid that night. He never hides.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's a showcase. A pride and joy. (They) ain't gonna let that place get even a scratch on it.

It's a symbolPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how does this work?

FEMA (the US taxpayer) pays to fly PPE and medical supplies from China, then turns it over to McKesson et al to resell for a profit made at the expense of COVID-19 afflicted states?

Trump senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, who heads the Office of American Innovation, is the White House point person for the project, which is being supported by FEMA's transportation task force and State Department task forces. Those en ies are working alongside health care distributors, including Cardinal Health, McKesson, Henry Schein, Owens & Minor and Medlin.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...ect-airbridge/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how does this work?

FEMA (the US taxpayer) pays to fly PPE and medical supplies from China, then turns it over to McKesson et al to resell for a profit made at the expense of COVID-19 afflicted states?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...ect-airbridge/
    I don't see that being inferred in that article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see that being inferred in that article.
    I don't either, but the private-public joint isn't well explained. Trump has referred to states "making things difficult for our distributors" with requests for PPE. I wonder what he meant, and how this is actually working.

Is FEMA distributing the goods? Are McKesson et al?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't either, but the private-public joint isn't well explained. Trump has referred to states "making things difficult for our distributors" with requests for PPE. I wonder what he meant, and how this is actually working.

Is FEMA distributing the goods? Are McKesson et al?
    From what I read there, it appears the government through FEMA is. The only thing that would make sense to me is that the government is confiscating from those companies, who might have goods overseas, so they're getting shipped here much quicker through the State dept. They would also require just compensation, that's the law.

Thread Information