Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1644
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you meant was pretty clear. Don't get all whiny on me if you can't be fully clear.

You are the one that works with strawman lies. Quit accusing me of your foibles.
    Those words aren't even mentioned in the post you quoted stupid er.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Okay you're a chicken . That's all I needed to know.
    And you’re obsessed with wanting to send me and El nono random pictures of men.

Thanks for showing the world how fat and stupid you are

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More evidence of the Trash's criminal negligent manslaughter

Leaked do ents show how Trump White House ‘muzzled’ the CDC’s early COVID-19 warnings

Trump White House shut down the Centers for Disease Control’s early attempts to sound the alarm about COVID-19’s spread throughout the United States.

the do ents show how the CDC in early March wanted to issue a public alert for air travelers

about the dangers of flying during the COVID-19 pandemic,

but then the White House delayed issuing it by a week,

which CNN describes as “crucial time lost when about 66,000 European travelers were streaming into American airports every day.”

Six current CDC employees told CNN that this incident was just one of many in which the White House put politics above public safety.

“We’ve been muzzled,”

if we would have acted earlier on what we knew and recommended,

we would have saved lives and money.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/lea..._campaign=4578

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those words aren't even mentioned in the post you quoted stupid er.

Your post:
    Spaceforce good when Obama was POTUS
    Implied on context:[Hey Randomguy you think Spaceforce is bad because Trump did it, but "good when Obama" did it, that makes you a hypocrite].

I then pantsed you with a couple of quotes showing I thought it was good when Trump did it, showing you didn't even bother trying to figure out what I actually thought, before you rushed out like a desperate idiot to try and find some in my armor.

You failed.

It amuses me. My post was not a strawman lie, unlike your constant barrage of lies and personal attacks. I can reach back in any thread where you are active and find dozens of examples of strawmen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it is. You were wrong. I made you move your goalpost three times so you could try to pretend you're right.

You didn't even notice Darrin stopped by to take a on you as well. That can only feed your rage.

You were wrong, dude. It's OK. People know you can be wrong. It has happened before and it will happen again. You make it worse when you throw a little hissy fit.
    It is kind of bizarre. Constant personal attacks, abusive lies, and when caught in being wrong about things, a total avoidance mechanism, either ignoring it, or outright denying it, or playing to minute semantics "the card says moops".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is kind of bizarre. Constant personal attacks, abusive lies, and when caught in being wrong about things, a total avoidance mechanism, either ignoring it, or outright denying it, or playing to minute semantics "the card says moops".
    weren't you the one that said evictions can legally take place in 24 hours? By changing the locks?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intelligence agencies found it impossible to convince Trump that COVID-19 was a serious problem

Trump was getting daily, sometimes hourly, updates from intelligence agencies

warning about the increasing threat of the pandemic for months

—months in which he kept on golfing, holding rallies, and saying it would all just go away “like magic.”

But Trump has found a scapegoat even among the intelligence community.

Shockingly (in a completely unshocking way) that scapegoat is an experienced woman.

Trump has found the finger strength to also direct blame toward

career intelligence analyst Beth Sanner,

who has the most unrewarding job in all of intelligence work — trying to get Donald Trump to listen to his daily briefing.

Saying that

he wasn’t concerned because

Sanner apparently
    failed to add enough red letters or pictures of scary monsters on his daily briefing sheets

doesn’t address the fact that

there were numerous special meetings and frequent memos across January and February.

Meetings and memos in which Trump was given increasingly dire warnings

by epidemiologists,
    scientists,
    military strategists,
    biodefense experts,
    the HHS secretary,
    CDC officials, and
    intelligence officials who outranked Sanner.

But sure. Trump has focused blame on the woman who failed to come into his office humming the Jaws theme. It’s all her fault.

Trump has focused on a briefing Sanner prepared for January 23 in which Trump claims the virus was presented as “no big deal.”

No big deal except for the fact that this meeting came

five days after he’d already been given a briefing on the unfolding crisis in China and warned about the need to prepare the nation.

That was far from the only time.

Both before and after that January 23 briefing,

Trump was
    warned repeatedly about the scope of the looming threat.

And repeatedly, Trump refused to listen.

Instead, he insisted on

downplaying the threat to the public,

bragging about the stock market, and

going on with his frequent golf trips and rallies.

when confronted by information that doesn’t mesh with what he already believed, Trump simply dismisses it out of hand.

It’s a problem so bad, that

intelligence agencies have actually hired consultants

to asks them how they can make their pablum soft enough for Trump’s digestion.

Trump cannot change his mind.

He does not learn.

Once he has an idea in his head, it is the idea, and

can’t be ousted no matter how much expertise is levied, or

how many deaths prove otherwise.

Trump can’t be taught.

He can only be expelled. The sooner the better.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/5/21/1946613/-Intelligence-agencies-found-it-impossible-to-convince-Trump-that-COVID-19-was-a-serious-problem?detail=emaildkre

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weren't you the one that said evictions can legally take place in 24 hours? By changing the locks?
    To put things in perspective, the virus is now known to have an infection fatality rate for most people under 65 that is no more dangerous than driving 13 to 101 miles per day. Even by conservative estimates, the odds of COVID-19 death are roughly in line with existing baseline odds of dying in any given year

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He’s responsible for hiding the information that killed 100,000 fellow Americans and put 42,000,000 fellow Americans out of work.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s responsible for hiding the information that killed 100,000 fellow Americans and put 42,000,000 fellow Americans out of work.
    There were, of course, people warning us all along. Among them was as John P.A. Ioannidis of Stanford University School of Medicine, who ranks among the world’s 100 most-cited scientists on Google Scholar. On that pivotal day of March 17 he released an essay led “A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data” — but it got little attention. Mainstream media was not interested in good news stories or dissenting views. The world instead marched lock step into its man-made calamity

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC and CNN shed a lot of tears about Trump not wearing a mask. Meanwhile, prosperity buds again. Not good news for the left.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There were, of course, people warning us all along. Among them was as John P.A. Ioannidis of Stanford University School of Medicine, who ranks among the world’s 100 most-cited scientists on Google Scholar. On that pivotal day of March 17 he released an essay led “A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data” — but it got little attention. Mainstream media was not interested in good news stories or dissenting views. The world instead marched lock step into its man-made calamity
    Trump is responsible for hiding the information way back in November.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC and CNN shed a lot of tears about Trump not wearing a mask. Meanwhile, prosperity buds again. Not good news for the left.
    ? That's good news for everyone, weirdo. If it's true.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is responsible for hiding the information way back in November.
    trump tried to tell you. The cure can't be worse than the disease. And he was right. You and your anti science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump tried to tell you. The cure can't be worse than the disease. And he was right. You and your anti science
    His cure was doing nothing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nah he lied to everyone for selfish reasons.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His cure was doing nothing.
    Which all science is now agreeing with i.e. no lockdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which all science is now agreeing with i.e. no lockdown
    All science?

Prove it.

Show all the science.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All science?

Prove it.

Show all the science.
    Jesus. Are you really that dumb?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus. Are you really that dumb?
    If you can't show all the science, just say so.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't show all the science, just say so.
    Obviously you can't read, kansas flu. Oh thats right you don't understand the graphs I've posted because, you don't have a math or science background. Lol wet market boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either post ALL the science or say you can't. Don't go into another meltdown.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either post ALL the science or say you can't. Don't go into another meltdown.
    Hahahhaha you can't read a graph. I posted the cdc science last night and you didn't even know what you were reading. Which is why it's been a joy dragging you around every time you post because you have no clue of what any of it means. Its hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still can't post ALL the science. It's a joy watching your meltdowns day after day.

Thread Information