Post Count
    Politics · Trending
    Lordy
    11.6K Tweets

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a non-banana-republic, non-garbage country, this would be impeachable.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters here patiently awaiting the distribution of talking points they will use in response to the Woodward story.

I still think they'll take the Jessup route. Toilet paper and such.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump supporters here patiently awaiting the distribution of talking points they will use in response to the Woodward story.

I still think they'll take the Jessup route. Toilet paper and such.
    I think it'll just be another "He didn't mean what he said" excuse.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knew on Feb 7th that YOUNG people were also at risk...

let that sink in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "drank the kool-aid"

How could he be so ing stupid to say this to Woodward? He was talking to a ing journalist

Lordy!

If the Coloreds give him a larger vote share than '16 we should reduce their vote to 60%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politics · Trending
    Lordy
    11.6K Tweets
    Woodward has 20 hours of tape

I can't believe every president gets duped by this guy. I think he wrote one love story to W but other than that there is no ing good reason to talk to this guy on the record, much less on tape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can't believe every president gets duped by this guy. I think he wrote one love story to W but other than that there is no ing good reason to talk to this guy on the record, much less on tape
    Even the first W book wasn't all that complimentary on the whole. I think he fawned over W's initial 9/11 response but I still do that tbh.

Det second one though....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Rage” includes the first reported excerpts of letters Trump exchanged with Kim, and quotes Trump in his interviews with Woodward using expletives to defend their pen-pal relationship. Even as U.S. intelligence chiefs warn that North Korea is unlikely to ever surrender its nuclear weapons and that Trump’s approach is ineffective, the president told Woodward he is determined to stay the course and dismissively says the CIA has “no idea” how to handle North Korea.“I met. Big ing deal,” Trump told Woodward, waving off criticism of his three face-to-face meetings with Kim. “It takes me two days. I met. I gave up nothing.”

Foreign affairs experts say Trump gave up much — including by postponing and then scaling back the U.S. joint military exercises with South Korea that had long angered North Korea, as well as by granting Kim the international stature and legitimacy the North Korean regime has long craved.

Trump told Woodward he evaluates Kim and his nuclear arsenal like a real estate target: “It’s really like, you know, somebody that’s in love with a house and they just can’t sell it.”

Kim welcomed Trump’s overtures with over-the-top prose in letters. Kim wrote that he wanted “another historic meeting between myself and Your Excellency reminiscent of a scene from a fantasy film.” And he said his meetings with Trump were a “precious memory” that underscored how the “deep and special friendship between us will work as a magical force.”

In another letter, Kim wrote to Trump, “I feel pleased to have formed good ties with such a powerful and preeminent statesman as Your Excellency.” And in yet another, Kim reflected on “that moment of history when I firmly held Your Excellency’s hand at the beautiful and sacred location as the whole world watched with great interest and hope to relive the honor of that day.”

Trump was taken with Kim’s flattery, Woodward writes, telling the author pridefully that Kim had addressed him as “Excellency.” Trump remarked that he was awestruck meeting Kim for the first time in 2018 in Singapore, thinking to himself, “Holy ,” and finding Kim to be “far beyond smart.” Trump also boasted to Woodward that Kim “tells me everything,” including a graphic account of Kim having his uncle killed.

Trump did not share his letters to Kim — “Those are so top secret,” the president said — though Woodward writes that Trump sent Kim a copy of the New York Times featuring a picture of the two men on the front page. “Chairman, great picture of you, big time,” Trump wrote on the paper in marker. (Trump falsely boasted to Woodward: “He never smiled before. I’m the only one he smiles with.”)
    this is unbelievable

the world's most murderous and de able dictator... enjoying be called "Your Excellency"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean, this is his SECOND book about Trump. Like, he's already been burned once. How ing stupid is this guy?

If he's this unfiltered with Bob Woodward, imagine the he's telling Putin, Xi, Kim Jong-Un, etc.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    it's like a real life version of James Franco's character in The Interview

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, is quoted by Woodward as saying, “The most dangerous people around the president are overconfident idiots,” which Woodward interprets as a reference to Mattis, Tillerson and former National Economic Council director Gary Cohn.Kushner was a frequent target of ire among Trump’s Cabinet members, who saw him as untrustworthy and weak in dealing with heads of states. Tillerson found Kushner’s warm dealings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “nauseating to watch. It was stomach churning,” according to Woodward.

Kushner is quoted extensively in the book ruminating about his father-in-law and presidential power. Woodward writes that Kushner advised people that one of the most important guiding texts to understand the Trump presidency was “Alice in Wonderland,” a novel about a young girl who falls through a rabbit hole. He singled out the Cheshire cat, whose strategy was endurance and persistence, not direction.
    Kuckner
    viewing global politics through the lens of a cartoon he watched tripping acid in college and felt enlightened by

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    damn, they put something together really quickly:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "He never said that."
    Kayleigh McEnany: that quote is out of context... and now to distract everybody, i'm going to read off the headlines of random news articles from the last 4 years that i think sound misleading, and then drop the mic and walk out of the room

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kayleigh McEnany: that quote is out of context... and now to distract everybody, i'm going to read off the headlines of random news articles from the last 4 years that i think sound misleading, and then drop the mic and walk out of the room
    The funniest part of this is that nobody but Trump knows what's on those 20 hours of tapes, since he was ringing Woodward without supervision at 2am. So they can't deny any direct quotes without the fear of a tape coming out within minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funniest part of this is that nobody but Trump knows what's on those 20 hours of tapes, since he was ringing Woodward without supervision at 2am. So they can't deny any direct quotes without the fear of a tape coming out within minutes

you know Bob has them all cataloged in a DropBox folder he can just pull up on his phone when needed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a non-banana-republic, non-garbage country, this would be impeachable.
    "someone" has called the Dems the InAuthentic Opposition

With the oligarchy/Repugs destroying the America Of The People and the feckless, spineless, less Dems quietly doing nothing...

America is ed and un able

The Great American People have no path to retake America for themselves (if it every was theirs)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi, if she weren't spinelessly complacent with "voting Trash out is punishment enough", would draw a LONG list of articles and impeach Trash again, and again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me also say Bob Woodward for holding onto a tape of the President of the United States expressing grave concerns privately about a deadly disease while publicly calling it a politically motivated overreaction. Thousands of lives might have been saved if he had released that in February, and enough pressure might have been put on the President to spark a thorough enough response (and responsible tone) that we could possibly be out of this whole thing by now.

But as usual, it's all about the book deal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me also say Bob Woodward for holding onto a tape of the President of the United States expressing grave concerns privately about a deadly disease while publicly calling it a politically motivated overreaction. Thousands of lives might have been saved if he had released that in February, and enough pressure might have been put on the President to spark a thorough enough response (and responsible tone) that we could possibly be out of this whole thing by now.

But as usual, it's all about the book deal.

i agree with ^

however...

the ing disgraceful CULT would have still CHOSEN Trumps lies and gaslighting over the ing tape

just watch how they wont abandon trump now - even if the death toll gets into the millions

this is why Hitler killed so many

the CULT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree with ^

however...

the ing disgraceful CULT would have still CHOSEN Trumps lies and gaslighting over the ing tape
    He might have been forced to strike a more serious tone consistent with his own claims to Woodward.

Perhaps there would have been less gaslighting. Maybe MAGA masks would have been printed in March instead of July. Maybe instead of "Democrats are overreacting," his political strategy would have shifted to "Democrats aren't taking this seriously enough" and doing everything he can to encourage his cult to prove how they're doing more to prevent the spread of COVID than the libs, who are all out protesting unsafely. I much prefer that scenario.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pelosi, if she weren't spinelessly complacent with "voting Trash out is punishment enough", would draw a LONG list of articles and impeach Trash again, and again.
    I don't see that doing much, I think she's smart to not do that between now and the election. If Trump wins a 2nd term then sure bury him under a mountain of impeachments, especially if the Dems have a senate majority so they can control those hearings.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets just be as truthful and as blunt as possible - despite the pearl clutching that will ensue over trump being caught on tape:

ANY human believing ONE word in February/March/April 2020 thru today

after hearing him spew 22000 lies to their face (from 2015 thru Feb 2020)

Is a ing idiot.

I know I stopped believing ONE word that spews out of that orange sewer

in 2015.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets just be as truthful and as blunt as possible - despite the pearl clutching that will ensue over trump being caught on tape:

ANY human believing ONE word in February/March/April 2020 thru today

after hearing him spew 22000 lies to their face (from 2015 thru Feb 2020)

Is a ing idiot.

I know I stopped believing ONE word that spews out of that orange sewer

in 2015.
    I nwver believed him on covid. Not one word

I never believed Facci either. Not one word. Not when he said masks were bad and nobody should wear them

Anything coming out of government (dems and repugs) from Jan 2020 to about now wqs mostly lies and falsehoods.

Thread Information