Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine, but, don't toss me back with the sodomites & your Ignore List, gd it.

I don't do proof, you know this. I don't do links either, you know this, right? Right.

I saw & heard him say it. He wanted them (and tried mightily) to do it voluntarily so he didn't have to command it & make everyone uncomfortable & have it grudged. And a lot agreed, and he thought he had a deal with GM, but, it got ed up and he got pissed and just ordered them to do it.
    So, he didn't try mightily. Those who are familiar with it, say he didn't do anything. GM moved mountains to get ready to ramp put, and then got blindsided.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah -

he will come back when an obscure FISA court memo comes out and e the football again and praise Carter Page!
    Now the new bungling is suggesting the nurses are stealing masks. He can't understand how they are using so many masks, and saying nurses are stealing them. Wow. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

What is funny is that even Fox "news" know that Trump is sounding like a ing idiot, and they are semen shielding when he goes off the rails. They had to cut Trumps audio when he went off about ratings, to make him seem less like an idiot.

Watch this, you too, TSA :

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now the new bungling is suggesting the nurses are stealing masks. He can't understand how they are using so many masks, and saying nurses are stealing them. Wow. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

What is funny is that even Fox "news" know that Trump is sounding like a ing idiot, and they are semen shielding when he goes off the rails. They had to cut Trumps audio when he went off about ratings, to make him seem less like an idiot.

Watch this, you too, TSA :

Thats funny.
    I saw the transcript.

He was indeed talking about how his ratings are better than MNF and the Bachelor. (I was not surprised when I read about, he still thinks its all about him)
    I Dont regularly watch the entertainment news channels so this is basic for the red channel I guess.
    Does this guy do any for CNN?

I know Thread likes to get his heart started and blood boiling watching CNN, maybe he could put some of it up.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, he didn't try mightily. Those who are familiar with it, say he didn't do anything. GM moved mountains to get ready to ramp put, and then got blindsided.
    No, he did try mightily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he did try mightily.
    I asked you for specific actions. You could not name any. Name something specific that he did.

or fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Administration is bungle ing the supply chain.

Federal government is outbidding states consistently for PPE, needed to do testing.

2020 Daily Trail Markers: Rural governors tell Trump they're struggling to get supplies
    Several rural-state governors alerted President Trump on Monday that they are struggling to obtain urgently needed medical supplies and testing equipment, warning that despite the worsening coronavirus situation in New York and other urban areas, more sparsely populated parts of the country need help, too. In response to requests for more testing kits, Mr. Trump said, "I haven't heard about testing in weeks," according to an audio recording of the call between the president and governors obtained by CBS News political correspondent Ed O'Keefe.

During the call, Democratic and Republican governors detailed how they are struggling to obtain the protective equipment doctors and nurses will need to treat the sick and the test kits needed to determine whether sick residents are suffering from COVID-19. "We understand the challenges in New York. I have family in New York," Wyoming Republican Governor Mark Gordon told the president. But, he told Mr. Trump, "I think a little bit of supply going our way could get us better prepared going forward." Mr. Trump replied, "Good point…Thank you very much, Mark. If you have a problem, call me. I'll get you what you need."

Montana Democratic Governor Steve Bullock noted that delays in testing state residents could soon overwhelm hospitals in rural population centers and griped that his buying power has been repeatedly "trumped" by the federal government, a far larger customer for supplies and equipment. "I could give four or five examples over the last week where we have supply orders and they've subsequently been cancelled and they're cancelled in part because what our suppliers are saying is that federal resources are requesting it and trumping that," Bullock said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2020-da...-get-supplies/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manufacturers Seek U.S. Help in Deciding Where to Ship Scarce Medical Goods

WASHINGTON—Producers and distributors of medical supplies across the country are raising red flags about what they say is a lack of guidance from the federal government about where to send their products, as hospitals compete for desperately needed masks and ventilators to combat the spread of the novel coronavirus.

The issue is taking on greater urgency as supplies run short in hard-hit regions. New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, for example, said the city could run out of supplies after a week, saying in a CNN interview...

---------------
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/manufac...ds-11585474201

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illinois governor says feds sent wrong type of protective medical masks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/polit...ppe/index.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Trash know the equipment is not needed in USA now, or in the near future?

Of course not.

Trump Is Shipping $100 Million In Medical Equipment Out Of The Country

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/03...e-country.html

So what's Trash's political transaction here?

dumping on Italy so he can buy more from his BigDonor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The U.S. is preparing for a medical supply airlift of unprecedented scale

The first aircraft in a series of flights scheduled by the White House over the next 30 days arrived in New York from Shanghai on Sunday morning, bringing with it 12 million gloves, 130,000 N95 masks, 17.6 surgical masks, 50,000 gowns, 130,000 hand sanitizer units, and 36,000 thermometers, all of which will be distributed throughout the New York tri-state area. A non-government distributor had actually already bought the supplies and planned to sell them in New York, but they'd normally arrive on ships. A sea voyage would've taken over a month, so the government is expediting the process by air. Going forward, the U.S. has 22 similar flights coming in over the next two weeks that will distribute supplies to different parts of the country, per Axios.
    https://news.yahoo.com/u-preparing-m...170100711.html

Hopefully this will make a dent. Doesn't seem like enough masks though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Netherlands recalling 100Ks of Chinese masks as not meeting NL standards.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...141715106.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally - someone is waking up to this incompetent criminals actions -but 3 years too late - as we get “puerto ricoed”

boston globe: “trump has blood on his hands and this november- there MUST be a reckoning!”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/...nfit-pandemic/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Finally - someone is waking up to this incompetent criminals actions -but 3 years too late - as we get “puerto ricoed”

boston globe: “trump has blood on his hands and this november- there MUST be a reckoning!”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/...nfit-pandemic/
    Please. They've been up his ass since he left Hillary Clinton where he found her.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. They've been up his ass since he left Hillary Clinton where he found her.

Article is 100% factual.

no ifs, ands, or buts...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Article is 100% factual.

no ifs, ands, or buts...
    It's a political hit piece, been handing 'em out since He kicked her ass up so high she uses it as a hump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a political hit piece, been handing 'em out since He kicked her ass up so high she uses it as a hump.

100% factual.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just sour grapes because He whooped the dog outta Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just think, if Obama was still president instead of trump we'd all be watching basketball right now and eagerly awaiting the Masters.

My favorite time of year.

Instead, ignored the crisis and we had to cancel everything. Great going s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

100 million N95 masks got used up out of the US emergency stockpile with the swine flu and never got reordered.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The talking point that's going to be hit hard is Dennison was too distracted by impeachment to be a competent leader.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just think, if Obama was still president instead of trump we'd all be watching basketball right now and eagerly awaiting the Masters.

My favorite time of year.

Instead, ignored the crisis and we had to cancel everything. Great going s.
    & Obama would make it a black/white thing like he always did when it got rough...reached for that race card again & again, after swearing up & down that he wouldn't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The talking point that's going to be hit hard is Dennison was too distracted by impeachment to be a competent leader.
    & if it ain't that it'll be something else, and if it ain't something else it'll be something else.

Sour grapesPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & Obama would make it a black/white thing like he always did when it got rough...reached for that race card again & again, after swearing up & down that he wouldn't.
    you. I wanna watch �� defend his jacket. trump and his dumb got supporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100 million N95 masks got used up out of the US emergency stockpile with the swine flu and never got reordered.

plenty of blame to go around. Swine Flu was 2009.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you. I wanna watch �� defend his jacket. trump and his dumb got supporters.
    You wouldn't like it, I'd just lay there & moan.

Brasky!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information