My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump Retweeted

CHIZ Flag of United States
    @CHIZMAGA
    ·
    Mar 30
    Donald Trump donated his salary to fight the virus, Nancy Pelosi asked for a raise.

This is all you really need to know.
    All while he was making milking tax payers using his properties for government employees at exorbitantly inflated rate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think literally anyone other than Dennison would've handled this crisis better and the US would've been more prepared.
    disagree

sure woulda made a but different but not ready means not ready

its like putting Phil Jackson in charge of the knicks

they still sucked

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Trump will go down in history as a failed president. This seals it. No other president would've done worse. You may never accept it, but that's how it's going to go.
    Big deal, that was going to happen the moment he defeated Hillary. (They) threw up [The Resistance] before he ever got sworn. The day he was sworn Madonna threatened to blow him up in the White House.

& you're right, I won't accept it, but, that is how it's going to go & always has been.

& I've told Him such thru Twitter. That's is his punishment, his penance for beating Clinton.

& I query him: "Was it worth it?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Killary could have done a worse job tbqh

she managed to get our ambassador killed on a whim

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is a big deal. And it's all true. Trump will be remembered as a failure who got tens of thousands of US citizens needlessly killed and tried to say he did a very good job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think literally anyone other than Dennison would've handled this crisis better and the US would've been more prepared.
    obama had a pandemic team in place
    had personnel stationed in china

we would have tested millions

this would have stopped in washington state under obama and right now we would have been watching asians wearing masks all over the planet and watching spurs games and thinking we were still a first world country and sending thoughts and prayers

but no

we wanted a “disruptor”
    we wanted a guy that claimed to be the only one that could “fix it”

we deserve everything we get and judging by trumps approval rating

we deserve millions of deaths

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't blame everything on the President. He probably assumed the people in charge of that stuff had reordered. If they requested funds to resupply masks and Congress didn't appropriate the funds, that's another story.
    obama left trump a pandemic team in place
    and
    a playbook of what to do in case of a pandemic

trump disbanded the team and dropped the ing ball and decided to build cages for caravans for the “dangerous invasion” that he concocted with racists like you supporting his bull

of course you cannot blame him

you would rather watch millions die that act like a human being with integrity

of course you wont blame your nazi leader you piece of

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is a big deal. And it's all true. Trump will be remembered as a failure who got tens of thousands of US citizens needlessly killed and tried to say he did a very good job.
    He was going to be remembered that-a-way the moment he made President, Dumps. It was preordained.

& as I've said time & again...one of the big reasons why (they're) rousting him like this is to send word ahead to any other wise ass outsider who wants to make President. You will regret it the longest day you live.

It's a closed circuit...

- "No strangers, ever."

- "Henry Hill" - "Goodfellas"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't blame everything on the President. He probably assumed the people in charge of that stuff had reordered. If they requested funds to resupply masks and Congress didn't appropriate the funds, that's another story.
    You can blame the guy for tweeting about his ratings.

his bragging got so bad Fox News had to semen shield for him, and cut away from the audio of the conference to have an announcer talk over him to cover it up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He probably assumed the people in charge of that stuff had reordered"

Trash ignored the 2019 exercise/simulation of a pandemic, and killed the project.

Who would dare take the initiative, opposing Trash's treatment of a pandemic threat, to stock pandemic supplies when he had signaled that he ignored the pandemic report that pointed many weaknesses, insufficiencies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even trump wont be able to play this one off

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moscow McConnell admits implicitly but clearly that Trash is BOTCHING the pandemic response.

Because of the Dems impeached him, Trash was preoccupied since Trash can't chew greasy friend chicken and grab pussy at the same time.

And I'll add that the lessly complicit Senate Repugs acquitting Trash proved to, encouraged him that he can do, or not do, anything because he's untouchable.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-01-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump to Governors:

I’d Like You to Do Us a Favor, Though

Once again, the president is using aid to extort re-election help.

he’s strongly suggested that

if governors speak candidly about his monumental incompetence,

he’ll penalize them and their states as they struggle to contain the coronavirus.

Once again, he’s using his control of vital aid to extort assistance with his re-election.

“There are a lot of parallels between the president’s behavior now and during the whole Ukraine scandal,”

“Certainly the most apparent is

his demand that the governors basically pay fealty to him, praise him, or they’ll suffer consequences.”

he had instructed Vice President Mike Pence, whom he has placed in charge of the coronavirus response,

not to call the governors of some blue states where the pandemic is raging.

Florida,
    governed by the Republican Trump sycophant Ron DeSantis, has had

its requests for equipment from America’s emergency stockpile entirely fulfilled,

while other states are receiving only a fraction of what they ask for.

governors feel life-or-death pressure to flatter the president.

“Several governors made clear

they fear inadvertently harming their own citizens

if they are too strident in demands for desperately needed medical supplies, or

if they clash too publicly with Trump over pandemic policy as the contagion spreads,”

“working under the assumption they will not get much help from the federal government,

but that criticizing Trump could jeopardize any help they could receive.”

Besides Ukraine, there is another precedent for Trump’s behavior: Puerto Rico.

After Hurricane Maria, Trump grew incensed when the female mayor of San Juan called out the administration’s inadequate response, and

he’s been punishing the island ever since,

slowing the release of aid and

slashing its Medicaid funding.

Now we’re all, as the president said of the former ambassador Marie Yovanovitch,

going to go through some things.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/30/o...ronavirus.html

Trash is the American Achmed: Suck my , kiss my ass, or I will KEEL YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-01-2020 at 06:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This crisis is ensuring that Trump will go down as one of the worst leaders of all time in the history books. George W Bush must be heaving a sigh of relief that his own substantial incompetence has been overtaken by Trump.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 13: [Declared state of emergency]

March 17: “This is a pandemic,” Mr. Trump told reporters. “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump to Governors:

I’d Like You to Do Us a Favor, Though

Once again, the president is using aid to extort re-election help.

he’s strongly suggested that

if governors speak candidly about his monumental incompetence,

he’ll penalize them and their states as they struggle to contain the coronavirus.

Once again, he’s using his control of vital aid to extort assistance with his re-election.

“There are a lot of parallels between the president’s behavior now and during the whole Ukraine scandal,”

“Certainly the most apparent is

his demand that the governors basically pay fealty to him, praise him, or they’ll suffer consequences.”

he had instructed Vice President Mike Pence, whom he has placed in charge of the coronavirus response,

not to call the governors of some blue states where the pandemic is raging.

Florida,
    governed by the Republican Trump sycophant Ron DeSantis, has had

its requests for equipment from America’s emergency stockpile entirely fulfilled,

while other states are receiving only a fraction of what they ask for.

governors feel life-or-death pressure to flatter the president.

“Several governors made clear

they fear inadvertently harming their own citizens

if they are too strident in demands for desperately needed medical supplies, or

if they clash too publicly with Trump over pandemic policy as the contagion spreads,”

“working under the assumption they will not get much help from the federal government,

but that criticizing Trump could jeopardize any help they could receive.”

Besides Ukraine, there is another precedent for Trump’s behavior: Puerto Rico.

After Hurricane Maria, Trump grew incensed when the female mayor of San Juan called out the administration’s inadequate response, and

he’s been punishing the island ever since,

slowing the release of aid and

slashing its Medicaid funding.

Now we’re all, as the president said of the former ambassador Marie Yovanovitch,

going to go through some things.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/30/o...ronavirus.html

Trash is the American Achmed: Suck my , kiss my ass, or I will KEEL YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

been saying it since this -show began...

we are getting “puerto ricoed”

we are ed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    been saying it since this -show began...

we are getting “puerto ricoed”

we are ed
    You got beat. Big deal. Take your ass whoopin' & live with it.

It happens.

Quit harpin'!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got beat. Big deal. Take your ass whoopin' & live with it.

It happens.

Quit harpin'!
    god forbid your family or mine dies from this-

if so-

I will know this criminal has my familiy’s blood on his hands

you?

you would watch your family suc b and STILL defend this incompetent con man?

i believe you would

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is thread some kind of military vet? that would explain is bull Macho Man ignorance

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he's just an opportunist

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he's just a brainwashed opportunist

fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump Retweeted

CHIZ Flag of United States
    @CHIZMAGA
    ·
    Mar 30
    Donald Trump donated his salary to fight the virus, Nancy Pelosi asked for a raise.

This is all you really need to know.
    How many tax payer dollars have we spent on Trump's golf trips?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many tax payer dollars have we spent on Trump's golf trips?
    The people pushing the HE WUZ DIZTRACTID BY IMPEACHMUNT gambit should probably take a look at his golf schedule during and after the impeachment before further embarrassing themselves.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The people pushing the HE WUZ DIZTRACTID BY IMPEACHMUNT gambit should probably take a look at his golf schedule during and after the impeachment before further embarrassing themselves.
    They’ll just “But Obama!” all that and his worshippers will eat it up.

Thread Information