Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1644
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so it was another Karrin shtick where he wanted the Democratic posters on Spurstalk to think they were the reason he’s voting for Trump
    Exactly. I guess gaslighting works on their families or something so they try it here.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Exactly. I guess gaslighting works on their families or something so they try it here.
    “I wasn’t going to vote for Trump but now I’m going to solely because of you Spurstalk liberals, you guys have yourselves to blame for Trump getting my vote because I wasn’t going to vote for him until now I swear”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    must be realllly hard being a trump slurppperrrr these days...orIgin messiah first admitted cv is deadly and now he admits that racism is a problem in murica... now wutt ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aka refusing to fake white guilt because let's be honest, how many white guilty people are offering their stuffs for penance? Yeah didn't think so.
    I think it is absolutely shocking that you’re not only an aging obese frightened piece of of a human being, you’re also a racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I wasn’t going to vote for Trump but now I’m going to solely because of you Spurstalk liberals, you guys have yourselves to blame for Trump getting my vote because I wasn’t going to vote for him until now I swear”
    The deflections are going to be flying when he sees this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people like dmc karrin the like tend to be the loudest. They’re mostly bullies with large doses of a heavy babyish streak. Most of their family members just let them rant to keep the peace at the family get together.

in dmc’s and karrins case, they’re just waiting for them to die so they get whatever financial gain is left, and then celebrate not having to deal with then anymore.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so it was another Karrin shtick where he wanted the Democratic posters on Spurstalk to think they were the reason he’s voting for Trump
    Imagine taking this place so seriously that it affects how you vote.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    they were already going to vote for Trump, what it demonstrates is how they think they're a lot smarter than they actually are.

"Hehe those Spurstalk liberals are going to be so angry with themselves when I tell them they're the reason I'm voting for Trump while I claim I wasn't going to vote for him until now. They're going to question everything and start to doubt their beliefs. They won't ever know that I was going to vote for Trump all along since I've been so clever in maintaining the image of an honest broker who's always objective."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sentiment has been repeated a few times, but let’s post it again and see all the Trump s here ignore it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were already going to vote for Trump, what it demonstrates is how they think they're a lot smarter than they actually are.

"Hehe those Spurstalk liberals are going to be so angry with themselves when I tell them they're the reason I'm voting for Trump while I claim I wasn't going to vote for him until now. They're going to question everything and start to doubt their beliefs. They won't ever know that I was going to vote for Trump all along since I've been so clever in maintaining the image of an honest broker who's always objective."
    No doubt, I just think it's a weird play. Like being a sensitive pussy to trigger the libs is any less pathetic than just being an average MAGA cheerleader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happening here too apparently.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    195,000 dead americans...

”democrat hoax”

”just like the flu”

still zero plan to deal with a pandemic

Cult still intact

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine that you blame your problems on a political party. Loloool

As sad as blocking and ignoring on message boards.

Only idiots do that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine that you blame your problems on a political party. Loloool

As sad as blocking and ignoring on message boards.

Only idiots do that
    You're certainly scared of the simple science question.

How do you say the virus is spread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Ger your ammo" HHS Comms Chief Michael Caputo just bungled his way out the door

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...s-staff-415206

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caputo told staffers that his series of false accusations on Facebook Live this weekend — which included unfounded allegations that the Centers for Disease Control was harboring a “resistance unit” — reflected poorly on HHS’ communications office. He blamed his recent behavior on a combination of physical health issues and the toll of fielding death threats against his family. Caputo also acknowledged that he had never read one of the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports, despite his team's ongoing efforts to try to edit those do ents.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The criminal negligence of the traitor

now responsible for 200,000 american deaths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

according to team derp, all is fine ...its not 2 million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol taking the numbers at face value... no wonder you buy so much into russiagate too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    202,000 americans murdered by trump =

never forget

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Of course he did it in reaction to posters here but his inability to admit his being wrong will make him support Trump at least until one of them dies. This is the guy who declared a death fatwa on me when I pointed out he ed up his usage of imply/infer.
    I had forgotten about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people like dmc karrin the like tend to be the loudest. They’re mostly bullies with large doses of a heavy babyish streak. Most of their family members just let them rant to keep the peace at the family get together.

in dmc’s and karrins case, they’re just waiting for them to die so they get whatever financial gain is left, and then celebrate not having to deal with then anymore.
    Thankfully they are so dumb and mean, that I would imagine they rarely convince fecund females to bear their children. Derptacular probably hasn't been laid in over a decade.

Both will live very sad lives, and have no one to care for them when senescence hits. Whenever I am even halfway tempted to getting mad at them, I remember how they probably are in RL and am sad instead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stuffs for penance? This isn’t Constantinople, nobody expected that. They want policy changes. Why can you never have an honest discussion?
    Abolish the policy? I guess they spelled it wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake news

those doctors are just part of a deep state

Thread Information