Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566
Results 1,626 to 1,644 of 1644
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Democrats in control of both the House and the White house, the stalling for do ents will end on the part of the executive.

I am guessing we will see a large amount of do ents produced for all sorts of investigations mid-year next year.

The fascist party will have a lot of explaining to do come election time 2022.

It will make for some interesting mid-terms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and the bungling continues right up to the last minute. How do you up the most anticipated vaccine roll out in 100 years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccine Distribution Plan 'Did Not Really Exist' Under Trump, Says Biden Chief of Staff

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ff/ar-BB1d3l1S

--------------------

Seems like we are only really going to get a full handle on the full scope of the negligence and bungling in the coming months when an actual pandemic response done by responsible adults listening to the science becomes apparent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

Former President Donald Trump has blamed the election results on unfounded claims of fraud and malfeasance. But at the top levels of his campaign, a detailed autopsy report that circulated among his political aides paints a far different — and more critical — portrait of what led to his defeat.

The post-mortem, a copy of which was obtained by POLITICO, says the former president suffered from voter perception that he wasn’t honest or trustworthy and that he was crushed by disapproval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. And while Trump spread baseless accusations of ballot-stuffing in heavily Black cities, the report notes that he was done in by hemorrhaging support from white voters.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-defeat-464636

----

Post mortem here:
    https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-7a6e8c950000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

Former President Donald Trump has blamed the election results on unfounded claims of fraud and malfeasance. But at the top levels of his campaign, a detailed autopsy report that circulated among his political aides paints a far different — and more critical — portrait of what led to his defeat.

The post-mortem, a copy of which was obtained by POLITICO, says the former president suffered from voter perception that he wasn’t honest or trustworthy and that he was crushed by disapproval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. And while Trump spread baseless accusations of ballot-stuffing in heavily Black cities, the report notes that he was done in by hemorrhaging support from white voters.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-defeat-464636

----

Post mortem here:
    https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-7a6e8c950000
    The pandemic didn't really affect him much, other than pointing out that he gets golden health care coverage that no one else does. hydroxychloro . The fact they were too stupid to realize that the election would be a referendum on this, should disqualify them for office, tbh.

The contrast is rather striking. Trump was too lazy to bother, Jared was too busy doing last minute lining of his pockets.

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

It basically boils down to

"tell the truth"

and

"deal with the problem using evidence based solutions, backed by solid government actions"

It really wasn't that hard. Just follow the playbook leftover from the Obama administration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the lingering after affects of Trumps bungling are going to get more of his supporters killed.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/06/2...ump-joe-biden/

Seth Masket: The great vaccine divide puts Republican leaders in a moral quandary
    Counties that voted for Trump across the nation have lower vaccine rates, presenting a moral quandry for Republicans

By SETH MASKET | Columnist for The Denver Post
    PUBLISHED: June 25, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. | UPDATED: June 25, 2021 at 6:51 p.m.
    Republicans now face a moral dilemma — some of their cons uents could needlessly die of COVID-19 infections if they don’t reject the partisan messaging from their party that underplays the risks of the virus and oversells the risks of vaccines.

The divide among the states is striking. Quite a few states will hit President Joe Biden’s goal to have 70% of adults vaccinated by July 4, and nearly all of those are states Biden won in last year’s presidential election. The states that are coming up short of the vaccine goal are those states won by then-President Donald Trump.

The figure below plots out each state in terms of its vote in the 2020 presidential election and the percentage of adults who have received at least one COVID vaccine. There is a remarkably strong relationship between these two trends. In statistics, a correlation coefficient measures the relationship between two different variables; it ranges from zero (meaning there’s no relationship at all) to one (meaning the two variables are essentially identical). In this case, the correlation is .85. We almost never see this high a correlation between variables in the social sciences.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ... and the bungling continues right up to the last minute. How do you up the most anticipated vaccine roll out in 100 years?
    ...simple:::you, the mother er calls 75+ million Americans "chumps" because they voted for the President of the United States.

And believe you me, he's this{}close to mandating these vaccines. Oh, daddy-O does he want to do that. But he can't...

- "You can't, Mr. President. You'll live to regret it, sir."
    - that Garland guy who can't get into the SC for money, marbles, nor chalk.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the prevalent swagger against COVID inspires me with a sense of eerie foreboding and a mood of negative expectancy.

take a big chance, y'all, do not up. if you get the sniffles you should probably get that checked out.

CDC recommends that anyone with any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 get tested, regardless of vaccination status or prior infection. If you get tested because you have symptoms or were potentially exposed to the virus, you should stay away from others pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health professional.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...g/testing.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's cult mob, Trash's counties, getting sick and dying

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy bet that ALL of Fox is fully vaccinated, has been for weeks, but Carlson won't admit it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Easy bet that ALL of Fox is fully vaccinated, has been for weeks, but Carlson won't admit it.
    He's just trying to get under your skin, bouts---you shouldn't let him.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the prevalent swagger against COVID inspires me with a sense of eerie foreboding and a mood of negative expectancy.

take a big chance, y'all, do not up. if you get the sniffles you should probably get that checked out.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...g/testing.html
    One can only hope at this point that the vaccines will continue to prevent deaths, if not illnesses and spreading.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One can only hope at this point that the vaccines will continue to prevent deaths, if not illnesses and spreading.
    Mother er Biden has so far lost over 800 Americans twixt Monday & today, RG.

Ruh, roh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those that can get the vaccine and decided not received the vaccine.

Old enough to decide, old enough to die.

It was bad enough with ing trump lying and saying it would go away.

Time to move on and set a deadline for those that have not received the vaccine.

There are others in world that want it, no need to go to waste on these assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Time to move on and set a deadline for those that have not received the vaccine.

There are others in world that want it, no need to go to waste on these assholes.
    Agreed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Mother er Biden has so far lost over 800 Americans twixt Monday & yesterday, Ef.

Ruh, roh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the Trump White House, where everything was like a clown car on fire running at full speed into a warehouse full of fireworks.

Over time, we get more and more details on the bungling. Here are a few, and it really was as bad as you think it was.

How Jared and Ivanka Hijacked the White House’s Covid Response
    https://news.yahoo.com/jared-ivanka-...033026954.html

Thread Information