Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's a chance it can kill millions.

Trump supporters would rather see millions die than admit they're wrong.
    That's what I'm not understanding. It more than clear that Trump has been extremely negligent and has been lying to their faces the entirety of this crisis and the cost is thousands of American lives that are being needlessly wasted, disproportionately the most vulnerable Americans out there.

Why defend him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I'm not understanding. It more than clear that Trump has been extremely negligent and has been lying to their faces the entirety of this crisis and the cost is thousands of American lives that are being needlessly wasted, disproportionately the most vulnerable Americans out there.

Why defend him?
    they have no choice. their only alternative is joe biden. if there was another big contested primary, sure, maybe.

but right now their options are another trump term or a biden term. they're never going to choose the latter because abortions

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why defend him?

C-U-L-T

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they have no choice. their only alternative is joe biden. if there was another big contested primary, sure, maybe.

but right now their options are another trump term or a biden term. they're never going to choose the latter because abortions
    Why not be honest about it then?

Sure, Trump ed up and got many thousands more Americans killed than should have been but that's not as important to me as [insert pet issue].

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not be honest about it then?

Sure, Trump ed up and got many thousands more Americans killed than should have been but that's not as important to me as [insert pet issue].
    easier to just lie about it tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal pandemic money fell for years.

Trump’s budgets didn’t help

• Federal support to build state and local capacity to manage a new viral crisis fell by 50% after 2003.
    • The decline in federal aid spans three presidencies and many sessions of Congress.
    • President Donald Trump sought $100 million in cuts that would have made the situation harder.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/mar/30/federal-pandemic-money-fell-years-trumps-budgets-d/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama's fault

“We inherited a broken test” for COVID-19.

• China reported a totally new viral disease, now called COVID-19, on Dec. 31, 2019.
    • The U.S. government began sending test kits out on Feb. 5, 2020.
    • There was no inherited test because a test couldn’t be created until the new virus had emerged.

politifact.com/factchecks/2020/mar/31/donald-trump/trump-blames-past-administrations-flawed-covid-19-/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're going to give him another chance after his failure that's costing tens of thousands of American lives?

This is insanity.
    What ing choice do we have chump?
    Enough of The uneducated, rural America, moderates, conservatives and shockingly women gave us this president. He isn't going anywhere. For the sake of our country I pray he shows us something more in a time of peril or we all ed. I don't give a about politics we need the economy and medical fixed somehow, someway and his signature makes it easier...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ing choice do we have chump?
    Enough of The uneducated, rural America, moderates, conservatives and shockingly women gave us this president. He isn't going anywhere. For the sake of our country I pray he shows us something more in a time of peril or we all ed. I don't give a about politics we need the economy and medical fixed somehow, someway and his signature makes it easier...
    “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

-Albert Einstein

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way Trump makes things better if he steps down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

-Albert Einstein
    I doubt he steps up but hope he does heart over head forcthe sake of my country...

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner Is Going to Get Us All Killed

Trump’s son-in-law has no business running the coronavirus response.

Kushner decided that Cuomo was being alarmist.

“I have all this data about I.C.U. capacity,” Kushner reportedly said. “I’m doing my own projections, and

I’ve gotten a lot smarter about this.

New York doesn’t need all the ventilators.”

it’s hard to believe that someone with as little expertise as Kushner could be so arrogant,

“People who have requests for different products and supplies, a lot of them are doing it based on projections which are not the realistic projections.”

he has now arrogated to himself a major role in fighting the epochal health crisis that’s brought America to its knees.

“Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response,”

said a Politico headline on Wednesday.

This is dilettantism raised to the level of sociopathy.

Kushner, “really sees himself as a disrupter.”

Again and again, she said, people who’d dealt with Kushner told her that whatever he did,

he “believed he could do it better than anybody else, and

he had supreme confidence in his own abilities and his own judgment

even when he didn’t know what he was talking about.”

It’s hard to overstate the extent to which this confidence is unearned.

Kushner was a reportedly mediocre student whose billionaire father appears to have bought him a place at Harvard.

Taking over the family real estate company after his father was sent to prison,

Kushner paid $1.8 billion — a record, at the time — for a Manhattan skyscraper at the very top of the real estate market in 2007. he had all the data!

The debt from that project became a crushing burden for the family business.

bailed out by a Canadian asset management company with links to the government of Qatar.)

He gutted the once-great New York Observer,

then made a failed attempt to create a national network of local politics websites.

Kushner’s plan for the Palestinian economy as the Monty Python version of Israeli-Palestinian peace.”

“Mr. Kushner’s early involvement with dealing with the virus was in advising the president that the media’s coverage exaggerated the threat,”

Kushner, “alongside a kitchen cabinet of outside experts including

his former roommate and

a suite of McKinsey consultants, Buttigieg employer

has taken charge of the most important challenges facing the federal government,

including the production and distribution of medical supplies and the expansion of testing.

Kushner has embedded his own people in the Federal Emergency Management Agency;

“a ‘frat party’ that descended from a U.F.O. and invaded the federal government.”

introducing these kind of competing power centers into a crisis response structure is a guaranteed problem,”

Kushner’s team added “another layer of confusion and conflicting signals within the White House’s disjointed response to the crisis.”

Nor does his operation appear to be internally coherent.

“Projects are so decentralized that one team often has little idea what others are doing —

outside of that they all report up to Kushner,”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/o...ronavirus.html

Now we know why the pandemic mgmt was taken from CDC and given to Kushner's frat rats at FEMA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting Jared Kushner In Charge Is Utter Madness

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/o...ronavirus.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterday, he bragged about being #1 on facebook... during a pandemic. Are people not embarrassed by this? It's ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u nigas are masochists

watching Trump daily briefings

holy I rather be plugged into a ventilator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty much. the only real base issue for the evangelical party.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    u nigas are masochists

watching Trump daily briefings

holy I rather be plugged into a ventilator
    & all CNN did before Corona was about him not having daily briefings. Now that he does they keep cutting away as a signal of bitterness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much. the only real base issue for the evangelical party.
    & it'll see us thru, God willing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information