Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1644
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you ever get anywhere
    Not asking you how you say the virus is spread.

You folded.

lol you're dpme

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In honor of the 100 thousand deaths at the hands of the criminal negligent -

we must bumpity bump to keep the spotlight on the piece of who has destroyed this country.

move this up to page one

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100000 dead

i blame at least 90000 on the negligent criminal piece of traitor

90000 counts of - criminal negligent homicide

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A closer look at Trump COVID contractors reveals

inexperience,

fraud accusations and

a weapons dealer operating out of someone’s house

A firm set up by a former telemarketer who once settled federal fraud charges for $2.7 million.

A vodka distributor accused in a pending lawsuit of overstating its projected sales.

An aspiring weapons dealer operating out of a single-family home.

These three privately held companies are part of the new medical supply chain,

offered a total of almost $74 million by the federal government

to find and rapidly deliver vital protective equipment and COVID-19 testing supplies across the U.S.

While there’s no evidence that they obtained their deals through political connections,

none of the three had to bid against competing firms.

One has already lost its contract for lack of performance;

it’s unclear if the other two can fulfill their orders on time, or at all.

They are among about

345 first-time federal contractors promised atleast $1.8 billion

in deals by the Trump administration since March,representing about 13% of total government spending on pandemicrelated contracts of $13.8 billion

Like the three companies, many of the newcontractors have no experience acquiring medical products.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/a-closer-look-at-trump-covid-contractors-reveals-inexperience-fraud-accusations-and-a-weapons-dealer-operating-out-of-someones-house/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4645

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An Obama-era plan to protect medical workers in a pandemic was thwarted under Trump

Obama’s administration left behind a comprehensive pandemic game plan that included a 69-page playbook.

But Trump’s administration abandoned those Obama-era recommendations.

On top of that, National Public Radio’s Brian Mann is reporting that

Trump’s administration, in 2017,

“stopped work on new federal regulations that

would have forced the health care industry

to prepare for an airborne infectious disease pandemic such as COVID-19.”

“If that rule had gone into effect, then every hospital,

every nursing home would essentially have to have a plan

where they made sure they had enough respirators and they were prepared for this sort of pandemic.”

just one way of many in which these policies can go wrong with disastrous consequences.

Many of these negative consequences may not emerge until years later.

NPR reviewed the records confirming that Trump’s team abandoned the regulatory proposal made by under Obama.

the U.S. still has “no specific federal regulations protecting health care workers from deadly airborne pathogens such as influenza, tuberculosis or the coronavirus.”

“H1N1 made it very clear OSHA did not have adequate standards for airborne transmission and contact transmission, and so, we began writing a standard to do that.”

in the spring of 2017, Trump’s team “formally stripped OSHA’s airborne infectious disease rule from the regulatory agenda,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/rev...d-under-trump/

Criminal negligent manslaughter

Criminal reckless endangerment

10Ks, so far, dead directly from Trash's crimes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida forced medical examiners to stop reporting death results, and now we know why

Back in April, it became clear that Florida was intentionally
    hiding a list of daily deaths that had previously been compiled by county medical examiners.

Since that time, those examiners, as well as hospitals and local officials, have complained that the number of COVID-19 deaths being reported in Governor Ron DeSantis regular updates,

doesn’t match what they’re seeing in their areas.

Last week, the
    scientist behind Florida’s COVID-19 dashboard was fired after she says she refused to alter numbers as she was told.

it looks like DeSantis has been taking COVID-19 deaths out of one column and inserting them into another.

Even before the state took what had always been public information and began to hide it behind a newfound concern for privacy,

there was evidence that DeSantis was covering up COVID-19 in the “Sunshine State.”

the
    Sun Sentinel warned that there was a e in “pneumonia deaths” indicating that COVID-19 was already present and active in the state at a time when the official test results were showing a handful of cases.

Even though flu cases were winding down in mid-March, pneumonia deaths had continued to head straight up.

“It is likely that they missed some COVID-19 deaths and reported them as respiratory deaths.”

However, while it might have been possible that deaths in March and early April were missed simply because state officials weren’t keyed to look for COVID-19 deaths, that certainly wasn’t true after that day.

paper pointed out that DeSantis “continues to keep Floridians in the dark about what is—and isn’t—happening in the state’s 3,800 nursing homes and assisted-living facilities.”

the “whack-a-mole approach” to dealing with nursing homes was failing.

Instead, the percentage of deaths in those facilities was continuing to grow along with a rising tide of new cases.

As the firing of Dr. Rebekah Jones made clear, Florida has only continued to hide and alter more information over time.

Florida is one of several states where a particular category of deaths that have happened in 2020 represents a sharp increase over past years. That category is deaths due to “flu or pneumonia.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/5/28/1948035/-More-evidence-emerges-that-DeSantis-has-been-deliberately-under-reporting-COVID-19-deaths-in-Florida?detail=emaildkre

What does a bag Repug prick like Desantis hope to achieve by lying to his voters?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let me get the gist of this thread. Start with trying to use science, but when science is going against lockdowns being effective, death rate lower, transmissibility lower, and not a threat to anyone outside a certain demo its back to gossip?

Got it.

Targets of T cell responses to SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in
    humans with COVID-19 disease and unexposed
    individuals
    What science are you referring to? Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weren't you the one that said evictions can legally take place in 24 hours? By changing the locks?
    Go back and read. Not what I said.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back and read. Not what I said.
    Lolololl nah you wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did I say "no mask is effective"?

I didn't read after that straw man.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Czar" is in this picture.

Anyone care to guess who is in charge of the task force? anyone? anyone?

I would laugh, but this is too pathetically, tragically, ing stupid and deadly. :grim
    The one who knows the mask is a placebo and ing pointless?
    Looks like they are all wearing the surgical masks you now are saying are effective. Did I miss something?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    105,000 dead - and the second wave about to anal-rape the USA - and trump is doing bible photo-ops?

This ing murdering traitor!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing – they are following asymptomatic cases, they are following contacts and they are not finding secondary transmission onward, it’s very rare,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove said during a news briefing. “Much of that is not published in the literature.”

“We’re constantly looking at this data, and we’re trying to get more information from countries to truly answer this question,” she added. “It still appears to be rare that an asymptomatic individual actually transmits onward.”

Placebo.. like I said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing – they are following asymptomatic cases, they are following contacts and they are not finding secondary transmission onward, it’s very rare,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove said during a news briefing. “Much of that is not published in the literature.”

“We’re constantly looking at this data, and we’re trying to get more information from countries to truly answer this question,” she added. “It still appears to be rare that an asymptomatic individual actually transmits onward.”

Placebo.. like I said.
    You should really post the whole article, since there's opposing views to this there too...

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronav...irus-very-rare

Hopefully your hunch is confirmed, as it would be a bit of good news.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should really post the whole article, since there's opposing views to this there too...

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronav...irus-very-rare

Hopefully your hunch is confirmed, as it would be a bit of good news.
    WHO’s new announcement about COVID-19 was a huge mistake

experts are saying was a gigantic mistake.

The announcement addressed this question:

Can people infected with COVID-19 who don’t display any symptoms still transmit the infection to others?

For months now, public health officials have said yes, and

this fact has driven many of the extreme measures countries across the world have taken in response.

But in a CNBC article of course, back to work!

published Monday reported WHO officials suggesting at a recent briefing in Geneva that

transmission from people without symptoms is “very rare.”

It seemed to suggest to some — erroneously, it’s now clear — that social distancing is not nearly as important as has been assumed.

A CNBC tweet about the story initially conveyed a much stronger message than even was WHO officials explicitly said, that

asymptomatic people don’t spread the virus.

it seems WHO’s discussion of “asymptomatic” transmission of the virus

focuses on a narrow subset of people who never have symptoms, or have very mild symptoms.

The problem is it’s impossible, at first, to tell these people apart from the group that is pre-symptomatic — those that have been infected but have not yet developed symptoms.

And there’s
    extensive evidence to believe that these people can transmit the virus to others,

which explains why it can spread so easily.

People who haven’t experienced their symptoms yet are more likely to be out and about, allowing the virus to spread more widely.

“Asymptomatic persons seem to account for approximately 40% to 45% of SARS-CoV-2 infections, and

they can transmit the virus to others for an extended period, perhaps longer than 14 days.”

“We haven’t seen a lot of evidence of fully asymptomatic people transmitting to many others (though admittedly these tracing studies are hard to do).

Pre-symptomatic transmission, on the other hand, is why SARS-CoV-2 has been harder to control than SARS-CoV,”

“Abundant data now shows that

WHO’s new announcement, he said, “is going to mislead many people and is based on flawed evidence due to how it was collected.”

“an irresponsible statement even though it was based on legitimate observations.”

WHO, ... wasn’t recommending people change their behavior based off these findings.

the damage may already be done. Thanks, CNBC

A small amount of misinformation can spread quickly,

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/who...-huge-mistake/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asymptomatic, dip . Rawstory.. that's your asshole.

Keep panicking bootyhole. You're a clown. Dance clown.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another hundred thousand projected to die because of this traitor murdering nazi...

and no plan...

no dr fauci

no CDC allowed to begin a comprehensive plan

nope

just a dictator spinning an “all is well” narrative and idiot cultists obeying at their naked emperoor...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? We do more testing,” Trump said during a visit to a medical supply company in Pennsylvania. “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”
    Holy balls he actually said that.

Maybe we can get rid of cancer like that. MAGIC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the bungling continues.

Re-opening schools? Check. Not sure how they are going to conduct schools when teachers start having to quarantine for 14 days without sick pay...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the bungling continues.

Re-opening schools? Check. Not sure how they are going to conduct schools when teachers start having to quarantine for 14 days without sick pay...
    Kaiser Family Foundation says 25% of teachers nationwide have comorbidities that make them very susceptible to serious symptoms or death from C19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kaiser Family Foundation says 25% of teachers nationwide have comorbidities that make them very susceptible to serious symptoms or death from C19.

Well, that oughta help Republicans win re-election. "lets enact policies that kill teachers".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Placebo.. like I said.
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2768391

Until an effective vaccine is available, the primary methods to reduce spread are face masks, social distancing, and contact tracing. Monoclonal antibodies and hyperimmune globulin may provide additional preventive strategies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC and CNN shed a lot of tears about Trump not wearing a mask. Meanwhile, prosperity buds again. Not good news for the left.
    So you think the 57,000,000 school children are all going to wear masks all the time?

How many dead children are acceptable to you?

Devoss is fine with about 10,000.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Method /= effective

Diet, exercise and a face mask help you to lose weight.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a number of anecdotes that people feel aren't important enough to actually publish.

OK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a number of anecdotes that people feel aren't important enough to actually publish.

OK.
    There "are" a number of anecdotes...

Thread Information