San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still bungling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden and his pandemic team, in Trash's guidance/leadership vacuum,

should start holding press conferences and offering guidance and leadership right now,

trying to reduce the huge pile of that Trash and his mafiya are leaving.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-12-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden and his pandemic team, in Trash's guidance/leadership vacuum, should start holding press conferences and offering guidance and leadership right now.

if the russian asset would stop his treasonous russian-sanctioned behavior - they would

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the russian asset would stop his treasonous russian-sanctioned behavior - they would
    Trash can't block Biden and Dems from doing The Right Thing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash can't block Biden and Dems from doing The Right Thing
    No he cannot

but the longer he stalls the transition

the more evidence of crimes- trump and his complicit traitors destroy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dead americans ...no plan yet... maybe the virus plan is in the same vault as the health care plan?

that Golfing must be epic!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CA daily cases now exceed its max a few months ago.

Newsom restricts indoor dining

NYC vs NY state:

https://ny.eater.com/2020/11/20/2157...tdown-measures

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another three week check in.

Yup... still bungling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he cannot

but the longer he stalls the transition

the more evidence of crimes- trump and his complicit traitors destroy
    They can only do so much.

I just wonder what scurries out from under the rocks that will get kicked over in January. Given the scope and scale of grift, the chances or more than one criminal probe is pretty high.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can only do so much.

I just wonder what scurries out from under the rocks that will get kicked over in January. Given the scope and scale of grift, the chances or more than one criminal probe is pretty high.

Whoever gets to be the new AG - needs to immediately approve the sending of 100% of all Mueller report work to Congress.

Everything. FBI interviews, evidence, calls,texts,recordings, grand jury interviews, - EVERYTHING that was supposed to be released to Congress under a lawful administration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfizer tells U.S. officials it cannot supply additional vaccine until late June or July

WASHINGTON — Pfizer has told the Trump administration that it cannot provide additional doses of its coronavirus vaccine until late June or early July because other countries have rushed to buy up its supply, according to individuals familiar with the situation.

That means the U.S. government will have 100 million doses of the two-shot Pfizer vaccine purchased earlier this year — far fewer than it initially planned — raising questions about whether it can keep to its aggressive schedule to vaccinate most Americans by late spring or early summer.

Trump administration officials denied that there would be availability problems in the second quarter, citing other vaccines in the pipeline, but others said problems are possible.

"I'm not concerned about our ability to buy vaccines to offer to all of the American public," Gen. Paul Ostrowski, who oversees logistics for Operation Warp Speed, the government's initiative to expedite vaccine development, said in an interview Monday. "It's clear that Pfizer made plans with other countries. Many have been announced. We understand those pieces."

But several officials knowledgeable about the contracts said that if there is a Pfizer shortfall for the second quarter, supplies from other companies may be insufficient to fill the gap, depending on which other vaccines have been authorized by then.

Pfizer officials had urged Operation Warp Speed to initially purchase 200 million doses, or enough for the two-shot regimen for 100 million people last summer, according to people knowledgeable about the issue who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the situation. But the Warp Speed officials declined, opting instead for 100 million doses, or enough for 50 million people, they said.

"Anyone who wanted to sell us ... without an (FDA) approval, hundreds of millions of doses back in July and August, was just not going to get the government's money," said a senior administration official.

https://www.theday.com/article/20201207/NWS13/201209543

---

Feds passed up chance to lock in more Pfizer vaccine doses

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration opted last summer not to lock in a chance to buy millions of additional doses of one of the leading coronavirus vaccine contenders, a decision that could delay the delivery of a second batch of doses until manufacturer Pfizer fulfills other international contracts.

The revelation, confirmed Monday by people familiar with the matter, came a day before President Donald Trump aimed to take credit for the speedy development of forthcoming coronavirus vaccines at a White House summit Tuesday.

Pfizer's vaccine is expected to be endorsed by a panel of Food and Drug Administration advisers as soon as this week, with delivery of 100 million doses — enough for 50 million Americans — expected in the coming months.

Under its contract with Pfizer, the Trump administration committed to buy an initial 100 million doses, with an option to purchase as many as five times more.

This summer, the White House opted not to lock in an additional 100 million doses for delivery in the second quarter of 2021, according to people who spoke about the matter on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly.

Days ahead of the vaccine's expected approval, the administration is reversing course, but it is not clear that Pfizer, which has since made commitments to other countries, will be able to meet the latest request on the same timeline.

The Pfizer vaccine is one of two on track for emergency FDA authorization this month, the other coming from drugmaker Moderna.

The Trump administration insisted late Monday that between those two vaccines and others in the pipeline, the U.S. will be able to accommodate any American who wants to be vaccinated by the end of the second quarter of 2021.

The administration's decision not to lock in additional Pfizer purchases last summer was first reported by The New York Times. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told NBC the administration is "continuing to work across manufacturers to expand the availability of releasable, of FDA-approved vaccine as quickly as possible. … We do still have that option for an additional 500 million doses.”

https://www.theday.com/nationworld-n...-vaccine-doses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then, the "vaccine around the corner" narrative is yet another pretext for avoidable mass death in the USA.

Because the worst thing that could possibly happen is a temporary hindrance of commercial trade. the people.

Let the US citizens die en masse until we have a convenient vaccine. Gotta keep those registers ringing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then, the "vaccine around the corner" narrative is yet another pretext for avoidable mass death in the USA.

Because the worst thing that could possibly happen is a temporary hindrance of commercial trade. the people.

Let the US citizens die en masse until we have a convenient vaccine. Gotta keep those registers ringing.
    Yes, trump messes up so much this should be his theme song:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, trump messes up so much this should be his theme song:

Retract or off forever.

I love Baldemar Huerta from San Benito, Tx. I also love his song.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    “Rounding this turn” on this crowded street corner in a double decker bus filled with 70 year olds and diabetic fatasses, with the break lines cut while driving blindfolded...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Rounding this turn” on this crowded street corner in a double decker bus filled with 70 year olds and diabetic fatasses, with the break lines cut while driving blindfolded...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    300,000 americans killed by the criminal negligence of the criminal traitor-

yet

74 million cultists voted to give him 4 more years to kill a few million more of their fellow americans

if not for the 82 million true american patriots still left in this country- it would be all over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the bungling was intentional.

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...trategy-446408

Case to be made for criminal negligence.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nailed it!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lolooooloolloolololl

You'll never know. No data

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar