Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't either, but the private-public joint isn't well explained. Trump has referred to states "making things difficult for our distributors" with requests for PPE. I wonder what he meant, and how this is actually working.

Is FEMA distributing the goods? Are McKesson et al?
    I'm definitely not a fan of pharma wholesale companies but, one thing they do extraordinary well is distribution. It's damn near a science to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm definitely not a fan of pharma wholesale companies but, one thing they do extraordinary well is distribution. It's damn near a science to them.
    Better them than Jared and his frat brothers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better them than Jared and his frat brothers.
    I have no doubt that Jared as shadow pandemic czar (the less Pence is nowhere),

and Trump and Trump's lawyer as stimulus distributor will ALL work "transactionally" with the states and corporations,

"we'd like you to do us a favor", like $100Ms in campaign contributions

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump administration can't figure out the supply chain, so it's putting goods we paid for and shipped to the US, to pharmaceutical companies who resell them...to us!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Trump administration can't figure out the supply chain, so it's putting goods we paid for and shipped to the US, to pharmaceutical companies who resell them...to us!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.
    Navarro memos warning of mass coronavirus death circulated in January
    In late January, President Trump's economic adviser Peter Navarro warned his White House colleagues the novel coronavirus could take more than half a million American lives and cost close to $6 trillion, according to memos obtained by Axios.

The state of play: By late February, Navarro was even more alarmed, and he warned his colleagues, in another memo, that up to 2 million Americans could die of the virus.

Navarro's grim estimates are set out in two memos — one dated Jan. 29 and addressed to the National Security Council, the other dated Feb. 23 and addressed to the president. The NSC circulated both memos around the White House and multiple agencies.
    In the first memo, which the New York Times was first to report on, Navarro makes his case for "an immediate travel ban on China."
    The second lays the groundwork for supplemental requests from Congress, with the warning: "This is NOT a time for penny-pinching or horse trading on the Hill."
    https://www.axios.com/exclusive-nava...48f8382a9.html

Trump was told... and kept saying it was all under control, and no one had anything to worry about. His administration didn't ramp up testing when the need was obvious, and they didn't start ramping up PPE pipeline until medical workers started having to use garbage bags as PPE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like you beat me to it.

The dumbplainers are going to have to work overtime. TSA get in here and tell us what QAnon thinks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A new HHS inspector general report details “severe shortages” facing hospitals dealing with the pandemic.
    https://www.vox.com/2020/4/6/2120952...services-trump

A report released Monday by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) inspector general details the “severe shortages” of testing supplies and medical gear experienced by hospitals, and alludes to the disorganized nature of the federal response.

The government report stands in contrast to the rhetoric coming from the government’s top elected official. President Donald Trump wants you to believe that officials who have criticized his administration’s coronavirus response are part of a plot to take him down, and despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary, he insists federal agencies have done “an unbelievable,” “incredible” job procuring supplies for states.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump's Supreme Court forced Wisconsin to have their primary today after Wisconsin Republicans wouldn't let the primary be postponed, ing Republican pieces of .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes one wonder when board Trumpistas will admit it....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they probably loved him at first when he was brushing it off as hysteria, but the mixed messaging from trump has to be confusing even his own supporters, tbh

still, i really doubt they go vote for any dem because abortions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they probably loved him at first when he was brushing it off as hysteria, but the mixed messaging from trump has to be confusing even his own supporters, tbh

still, i really doubt they go vote for any dem because abortions
    True. Somehow they'll talk themselves in to Biden's being somehow worse. They still want to protect their egos above anything else. Trump is counting on their being as insecure as he is.

And he's right about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is probably getting re-elected isn't he

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our national security is in the ter...
    has been since this idiot was installed into the office...

examples- just recent examples - not bothering to go back 3 years to point it out but just a couple...

1) no way in any of the “presidents” secret security team would have allowed trump to ok the russian plane to rescue the hapless usa with so-called corona supplies
    2) zero chance that any secret svc pro would have allowed those nuremberg rallies to happen after feb 1st at the latest
    3) since feb 1st at latest - ZERO chance trump and pence would be allowed to appear in public together
    either one of those go down for any reason - medical or other reason - then - during this “war” - both our so-called leaders are vulnerable to be taken out together

just ing amateur hour

id resign long ago if i was in charge of this idiots security team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3) since feb 1st at latest - ZERO chance trump and pence would be allowed to appear in public together
    either one of those go down for any reason - medical or other reason - then - during this “war” - both our so-called leaders are vulnerable to be taken out together
    Then Pelosi is president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure she is hoping for that. Might even secretly get them infected.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

even just the virus threat is enough to take a very cautious approach

just basic natl security

not that i would be upset if both those s go down - but what a ing embarrassment...

if i was a bad actor somewhere outside the usa- looking in...

there is so much opportunity in these clowns wrecklessness lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd settle for Pence at this point if he came out of the closet. Security risk otherwise.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd settle for Pence at this point if he came out of the closet. Security risk otherwise.

lol

look if either of them get it -

there is zero chance both dont - since pence would have to be surgically removed from trumps ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is probably getting re-elected isn't he
    yup hes running against a fossilized mummy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are distributors not pharma companies. Their margins are razor thin and they have the transportation infrastructure and expertise to expedite distribution of goods to medical facilities of all stripes. I agree on the resale angle tho...thin or not, profit has no chair at this table.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol

look if either of them get it -

there is zero chance both dont - since pence would have to be surgically removed from trumps ass
    That is indeed some good .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say I expect tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of American deaths to matter much to GOP voters in November. Certainly less important than the emotional satisfaction of the way our Dear Leader goes at the media.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say I expect tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of American deaths to matter much to GOP voters in November. Certainly less important than the emotional satisfaction of the way our Dear Leader goes at the media.
    if a whole lot of old white people die in a lot of rural communities? could change some minds,

but pastors will tell them it's God's will, not Trash's botching it all up

Thread Information