Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes

https://news.yahoo.com/rhode-island-...211405349.html

Rhode Island police began stopping cars with New York plates Friday. On Saturday, the National Guard will help them conduct house-to-house searches to find people who traveled from New York...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bas s have nothing better to do since crime dropped dramatically

assholes

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's Snake Plissken?

?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A North Carolina County has set up road blocks...

(CNN)A North Carolina county is taking extreme measures to prevent coronavirus from spreading in its community.

Dare County, a popular summer vacation area in the state's Outer Banks, has established checkpoints around the county to stop visitors and non-resident property owners from entering.
    "These restrictions may be inconvenient, disappointing and have financial impacts, however, they were made in the interest of public safety to limit the spread of COVID-19," Dare Countysaid in a statement.
    Since March 17, only permanent residents with proper identification -- including a permanent resident entry permit -- have been allowed to enter Dare County. Businesses must apply for entry permits for their out-of-town employees.

The county implemented the measure after determining that "restrictions and prohibitions are necessary to protect public health and safety," the county said on its website.
    Dare County includes the middle portion of the Outer Banks, a string of barrier islands along the North Carolina coast. A popular tourist destination, the county estimates its normal daily population of 35,000 people swells to between 225,000 and 300,000 during the summer months.
    With its small population and a single hospital, Dare County believes that taking strict precautions is necessary. Outer Banks Hospital, the primary medical facility there, only has about 20 beds.
    "It is imperative to take measures to mitigate the consequences of COVID-19 and not overwhelm our healthcare system so it can care for those who are at most risk and continue to provide routine medical and emergency services," the county said in an earlier news release.
    "The intent of this declaration is to decrease the risk of exposure and limit the spread of COVID-19 in Dare County by eliminating non-essential travel, thereby reducing the number of individuals in the county and ultimately reducing potential virus spread and the burden on our healthcare system," it added.
    Dare County announced its first confirmed coronavirus case on Wednesday and public health staff have notified people who have come in close contact with the patient.
    More than 900 cases of coronavirus and at least four deaths have been reported in North Carolina.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country coming together mimicking that shown of the leader of the UNITED States.
    Its heartwarming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The country coming together mimicking that shown of the leader of the UNITED States.
    Its heartwarming.
    (They) talked him outta that tri-state quarantine of NY, NJ, & CT., peeg.

He'll rue that decision---(They) will then blame him for getting talked outta it.

ADDENDUM:::CNN won't touch the Rhode Island materiel. No way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (They) talked him outta that tri-state quarantine of NY, NJ, & CT., peeg.

He'll rue that decision---(They) will then blame him for getting talked outta it.

ADDENDUM:::CNN won't touch the Rhode Island materiel. No way.
    I don’t know CNN well enough to comment on how entertainment news handles these things.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its heartwarming.
    blue states have ordered social distancing and business shutdown, but many red states haven't. Let's hope infected red staters stay in their toxic holes and don't spread it to blue states.

the country is NOT coming together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blue states have ordered social distancing and business shutdown, but many red states haven't. Let's hope infected red staters stay in their toxic holes and don't spread it to blue states.

My sarcasm needs work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country coming together mimicking that shown of the leader (Do you really think I like the orange leadership) of the UNITED (hah..)States.

Its heartwarming. (sarcastic emotion given the above)

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My sarcasm needs work.
    you're talking to a bot tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...true. But, we'll know when they do...MSM will tell us, and tell us, and tell us.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t know CNN well enough to comment on how entertainment news handles these things.
    Like this:::Florida has road blocks checking incoming to the state. I bet Cuomo & MSM can't talk &/or threaten DeSantis out of it like they talked/threatened the old man...

...that's how.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Law enforcement officials say this information sharing — which is underway in Massachusetts, Alabama and Florida, and in select areas of North Carolina — will help keep officers and EMTs safe as they respond to calls at the homes of people who have been infected. The first responders can take additional precautions in those cases to avoid being exposed to the virus, state health departments and local police officials say.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...olice-n1178696

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...direction.html

• Residents must now walk against traffic so they are never coming into contact with someone who is walking in the opposite direction
    • Failure to comply will result in a $100 fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, are you practicing social distancing and washing your hands a lot?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, are you practicing social distancing and washing your hands a lot?
    I probably do about as much social distancing with the public as you do with your "wife".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I probably do about as much social distancing with the public as you do with your "wife".
    What is that supposed to mean?

Are you practicing social distancing and washing your hands a lot like you're supposed to?

Yes or no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So not much, eh?

That makes you a stupid . Makes chump a badass cuz at least he’s getting some.

Do you even try to understand your own posts, derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So not much, eh?

That makes you a stupid . Makes chump a badass cuz at least he’s getting some.

Do you even try to understand your own posts, derp?
    Last time he got some he was so disgusted with having to hit that that he had to take a three-day sabbatical from ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't cry about whoever is reporting real news.

You do what you want, board cuckold.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't cry about whoever is reporting real news.

You do what you want, board cuckold.
    Real news from the guy who plays a fictional character on his shows. lol

Thread Information