Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, I said 10 days on Tuesday night. 10 days from Tuesday is Friday on every calendar in the world. But it won't matter.
    No. Thursday morning is the moment of truth. If you ain't at a thousand dead a day on Thursday morning I'm going to be victorious, sonPERIOD

& don't make me come and get you, savvy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Thursday morning is the moment of truth. If you ain't at a thousand dead a day on Thursday morning I'm going to be victorious, sonPERIOD

& don't make me come and get you, savvy?
    No, a 10 day call on a Tuesday night makes a deadline of Friday. Simple math.

Now your CNN has updated with NY, NJ, and LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also how was CNN fake news from 2015 to last week, Cubs, but now they're worthy of being cited because of a bet?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, a 10 day call on a Tuesday night makes a deadline of Friday. Simple math.

Now your CNN has updated with NY, NJ, and LA

Understood.

I started the day at 2472

We're at 2828...

That's 356 for you.

I've been as high as 453 on a day, so, I'm concerned, but, not [[[walking the floors]]] worried....it's 3PM in the East.

P.S., it's Thursday morningPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also how was CNN fake news from 2015 to last week, Cubs, but now they're worthy of being cited because of a bet?
    Because they're the only one who kept a running count of the numbers. I watch them continually so it made sense.

I got no problem if it goes to a 1,000 on another channel, or, source. It'll be right out there in broad daylight & will submit.

Until then I'm holding out for less than a 1,000 on a given day thru Thursday morning. If it ain't 1,000 a day on Thursday morning, 9AM EST time I'm declaring victory & rollin' a in' barrel. & I'm gonna have me a barrel of in' fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Understood.

I started the day at 2472

We're at 2828...

That's 356 for you.

I've been as high as 453 on a day, so, I'm concerned, but, not [[[walking the floors]]] worried....it's 3PM in the East.

P.S., it's Thursday morningPERIOD
    The 356 early reports was a puke out from the backlog over the weekend. Normally the midnight reporting contains 60-70% of the deaths. I'd expect it to be a bit lower due to under-reporting the weekend. But still, your timeline is extremely sensitive whereas mine is wide, and no doubt you've already lost

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The 356 early reports was a puke out from the backlog over the weekend. Normally the midnight reporting contains 60-70% of the deaths. I'd expect it to be a bit lower due to under-reporting the weekend. But still, your timeline is extremely sensitive whereas mine is wide, and no doubt you've already lost
    Nonsense, Splits. MSM will alert us both if & when it hits a 1000-a-day. They'll be all over it & you know it.

I got my fingers crossed I won't see that information on a tv screen, or, the CNN Internet page. All I can do is hope.

I want to beat your ass at this. & I admire your calculations, your Algebra, your skill at them. I genuinely envy it, fellow. Just hope your wrong, or, at least y.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonsense, Splits. MSM will alert us both if & when it hits a 1000-a-day. They'll be all over it & you know it.

I got my fingers crossed I won't see that information on a tv screen, or, the CNN Internet page. All I can do is hope.

I want to beat your ass at this. & I admire your calculations, your Algebra, your skill at them. I genuinely envy it, fellow. Just hope your wrong, or, at least y.
    you're.

and you don't have to wait on the CNN updates, they ultimately get their data from here, where you can track state-by-state reporting (which shows you're screwed) https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you're.

and you don't have to wait on the CNN updates, they ultimately get their data from here, where you can track state-by-state reporting (which shows you're screwed) https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
    I ain't goin' there. I'm taking my from CNN/MSM...they'll alert when it hits a 1,000-a-day. We won't be able to miss it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember when a week ago ducks kept posting about 0 deaths on sunday even though it was just a lack of reporting on sunday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't goin' there. I'm taking my from CNN/MSM...they'll alert when it hits a 1,000-a-day. We won't be able to miss it.
    Good idea, actually. If you went there, you'd elevate your heart rate by flushing the refresh button 10x/min

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good idea, actually. If you went there, you'd elevate your heart rate by flushing the refresh button 10x/min
    Splits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been meaning to ask... no inference or anything... but have you given Katie the Spurstalk will? Like, your password and a stupid ty note to read when you croak?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've been meaning to ask... no inference or anything... but have you given Katie the Spurstalk will? Like, your password and a stupid ty note to read when you croak?
    No, when I go it'll just be without information.

God forbid if I should get Corona I'll try and inform the Board at once before I become in firmed either here, or, at the VA hospital.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, when I go it'll just be without information.

God forbid if I should get Corona I'll try and inform the Board at once before I become in firmed either here, or, at the VA hospital.
    You should reconsider. I can help you write it, doesn't need to exceed a few sentences.

"Dear Splits and the rest of you ers, Corona only killed 390k. I rest in peace"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's at 2915 now. That's

=443 dead today so far.

It's 4:30PM in the East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're.

Interesting.

In this case, though, the data is VERY heavily skewed towards the first hotspot, NY. So many other states are just beginning their curves.

Thread Information