Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, you're in New York, huh? That's gotta ing suck. Being all sardine-canned and you can't even go outside to breathe fresh air.
    Yeah before it was just an advice to stay home which I complied with and didn't go out. But today Cuamo said it is mandatory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah before it was just an advice to stay home which I complied with and didn't go out. But today Cuamo said it is mandatory.
    Stay safe, mang.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i was/still am for bernie - and think biden is a horrible horrible choice and think the dems ed themselves horribly - again -

yet

ill vote for biden with no regrets -

if biden is still standing/propped up - by november

it - even if it is just the corpse- ill still give him the vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dad was riding my ass hard to go out and vote for Shillary because "Trump was worse" and I couldn't do it.

I don't believe in voting for someone just because they're the lesser of two evils. Bernie is the only one that would inspire me to go to the polls.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dad was riding my ass hard to go out and vote for Shillary because "Trump was worse" and I couldn't do it.

I don't believe in voting for someone just because they're the lesser of two evils. Bernie is the only one that would inspire me to go to the polls.
    i hope you reconsider

if “lesser of two evils” in the PAST was the reason - your vote or lack of vote was almost meaningless

now - with the evil that is trump

THIS is one you just cannot skip

this is REALLY REALLY REALLY a lesser of two evils and your life and my life depend on it

dont be stupid

please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same. I couldn't consciously vote for Hillary.

I'm still unsure I can do the same for Biden, even though I positively know he would be better than Trump. I feel that casting my vote has to be an endorsement of that person, and I can't do that for Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that it matters anyways, I was in NJ for Shillary, and now I'm in CA

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    RBG’s seat is enough of a reason to vote for whoever Trump is running against. If RBG is replaced by another radical conservative SCOTUS is far right conservative for decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its not a question of whether you believe it or not. on november 8, 2016, the two viable names on the ballot were trump and hillary, period. one was going to be president, the other wasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm still unsure I can do the same for Biden, even though I positively know he would be better than Trump. I feel that casting my vote has to be an endorsement of that person, and I can't do that for Biden.
    plus you have to be a citizen to vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel that casting my vote has to be an endorsement of that person
    Exactly. Earn my vote, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake news

and even if true, illegitimate since your congrats letter came from that kenyan guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake news

and even if true, illegitimate since your congrats letter came from that kenyan guy
    came with a Hawaiian birth certificate too, tbh

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe the numbers. fake numbers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL purist tests.

This country probably deserves all it gets.

No more of whatever happens.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope you reconsider

if “lesser of two evils” in the PAST was the reason - your vote or lack of vote was almost meaningless

now - with the evil that is trump

THIS is one you just cannot skip

this is REALLY REALLY REALLY a lesser of two evils and your life and my life depend on it

dont be stupid

please
    If he lives in Texas his vote won't matter. Trump is winning Texas easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL purist tests.

This country probably deserves all it gets.

No more of whatever happens.
    It's not a purity test, tbh, it's being intellectually honest.

It's one thing if I thought Biden wasn't corrupt to the core and bought out by special interests and Wall Street, and then it turned out that those things were true.

I already know he's all those things, and so it would be intellectually dishonest for me to vote for him, then rail against that, since basically, I'm part of the problem, and I would be a hypocrite.

Have you ever gone to a new restaurant, looked at the menu, didn't feel like there was anything you would like, got up and left? That's how I feel with a lot of these elections.

Again, perhaps if I would be in a swing state, I would feel more pressured about it, but that's not the case.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's one thing if I thought Biden wasn't corrupt to the core and bought out by special interests and Wall Street, and then it turned out that those things were true.

I already know he's all those things, and so it would be intellectually dishonest for me to vote for him, then rail against that, since basically, I'm part of the problem, and I would be a hypocrite.

Have you ever gone to a new restaurant, looked at the menu, didn't feel like there was anything you would like, got up and left? That's how I feel with a lot of these elections.

Again, perhaps if I would be in a swing state, I would feel more pressured about it, but that's not the case.
    Did you vote for Obama in 2008? How about 12?

He ran as a Bernie prototype progressive of sorts and ended up being a centrist kind of. Anyone who voted for him in 2012 knew he was that by that point so I dont understand the logic behind the bought by wall street talk.

That said, it is your choice so I guess we each have to live with our votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you vote for Obama in 2008? How about 12?

He ran as a Bernie prototype progressive of sorts and ended up being a centrist kind of. Anyone who voted for him in 2012 knew he was that by that point so I dont understand the logic behind the bought by wall street talk.

That said, it is your choice so I guess we each have to live with our votes.
    I wasn't a citizen in '08 (see above), so no I didn't vote for him, and, as you said, by 2012 it was clear who he was, and no I didn't vote for him either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly, in 2012 I was still a fairly newly minted citizen and didn't think I knew the local politics enough (didn't have to worry until then) to cast a vote, tbh...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't a citizen in '08
    Neither was Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither was LkrFan, tbh...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Except you will walk right out and into the same restaurant.

I will order Joe. Hands down. His age and VP will make it easier.

Thread Information