Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wluzf64

and throw in a 2nd rounder

then trade DDR and Forbes to philly for Hortford and Zhaire Smith and try and get their 1st rounder for taking that contract.

let gay and beli walk

Dinwiddie
    Johnson
    Prince
    Hortford
    Poeltl

djm, white, Walker,
    Mills, lyles, jordan, Smith

Yes or no?
    Last edited by Spur4ever; 03-31-2020 at 07:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

then trade DDR and Forbes to philly for Hortford and Zhaire Smith and try and get their 1st rounder for taking that contract.

let gay and beli walk

Dinwiddie
    Johnson
    Prince
    Hortford
    Poeltl

djm, white, Walker,

Yes or no?
    Thats alotta that aint happening

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

let gay and beli walk

Dinwiddie
    Johnson
    Prince
    Hortford
    Poeltl

djm, white, Walker,

Yes or no?
    Jordan would not be included as Durant wanted him signed. He also has overtaken Allen as the starter.

Thats why I am thinking we would have to do something along the lines of lma or DDR plus our 2022 first for Harris (resigned) dinwiddie, Allen, and maybe prince depending on what harris is resigned for. I would think they would go for DDR first. I would not include our 1st they year or probably next year but those also have more value.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm... with Sean Mark's as GM, it's possible that a "favor trade" could be pulled off. I'm sure that PATFO could be possibly doing their due diligence to see what would be the best possibility to move one of their "stars" for a possible swap for a young talent, ala Karis LeVert, Taurean Prince and Joe Harris, and a first round pick, would be my ideal trade for either LMA or DDR. But of course, PATFO, in the end, would not buy into this or perhaps the Nets would think that this trade request would be too costly for them to make this happen or some other reason for not making this trade happen. Well, it was worth dreaming though.

I doubt we would get a first rd pick. I bet we would be giving up the pick. Also there is no money from the nets end for the players you proposed unless you way overpay harris.
    SMH...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan would not be included as Durant wanted him signed. He also has overtaken Allen as the starter.

Thats why I am thinking we would have to do something along the lines of lma or DDR plus our 2022 first for Harris (resigned) dinwiddie, Allen, and maybe prince depending on what harris is resigned for. I would think they would go for DDR first. I would not include our 1st they year or probably next year but those also have more value.
    I can't imagine Spurs giving up a first. Perhaps a pick swap in our favour would be what they are asking.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we are getting good young players for someone that is not good anyway. I could see why they spurs would do it. I would try and push it off to 2022. this may also make it easier for them to take a 1 year rental. If DDR resigns for longer then it could be him having a say in where he goes and also us not getting nothing for him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we put white in the trade I would think we could get a 1st back. (2021 they should think they will be good but is a deep draft). I did not realize prince would make so much next year. Here is an article of hypothetical trades. I would rather trade DDR the LMA.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...j4p9NuU#slide5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pray the nets are that stupid

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's refreshing to talk about something other than the virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we put white in the trade I would think we could get a 1st back. (2021 they should think they will be good but is a deep draft). I did not realize prince would make so much next year. Here is an article of hypothetical trades. I would rather trade DDR the LMA.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...j4p9NuU#slide5

WTF would we give White for a future 1st when he would be lottery material if he were available in the draft right now? SMH...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF would we give White for a future 1st when he would be lottery material if he were available in the draft right now? SMH...
    I put him in there because the article put him in there. This is also why I think we could get a 1st back. I have proposed a trade where we did not give him up. That being said if we would get the players back that we would need to in order to match salary giving up white and getting a 1st would not be bad as Murray,white,Dinwiddie would be overcrowding the 1 spot. add in walker and the 1/2 spot are full especially if the Spurs are stupid and bring back Forbes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would see what they want for Nic Claxton.

Thread Information