Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Government officials in Toronto have banned all public events through June 30.

This doesn't necessarily mean that the league won't be able to resume in June, but it does mean it's very likely when/if things start back up, it'll be without any fans in attendance. The ban is on city-led events which would not include the NBA or NHL, but this decision could up the likelihood of the league moving to a centralized location to ease travel and finish out the season. The governor of Massachusetts has also extended the stay at home advisory to May 4, so Mark Cuban's comments from earlier this month speculating of a potential May return seem extremely unrealistic at this point.

SOURCE: Tom Harrington on Twitter
    Mar 31, 2020, 4:24 PM ET

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "But ,but LeBron plays for the fans"....unless he's losing and doesn't have another Superstar playing beside him, then he just quits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wimbledon just cancelled yesterday. It was supposed to start June 29th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeVodoo sneezing on his mongoloid cornrowed doll as we speak

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    like i've said before, i want play to resume... but i really don't see that happening... they're gonna invest so much money in setting things up... and then what happens if one player / staff member tests positive? then they have to suspend everything so they can test everyone before resuming again?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA willing to infect entire player base to give LeBron strong shot at another Chip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like i've said before, i want play to resume... but i really don't see that happening... they're gonna invest so much money in setting things up... and then what happens if one player / staff member tests positive? then they have to suspend everything so they can test everyone before resuming again?
    Which is precisely why I don't see this season being finished one way or the other.

, it's probably more likely that next season doesn't even start on time.

This thing isn't going to just blow over. It's not going away until a vaccine is developed, and the timeline on that is probably 6-18 months between research, development and testing. They aren't just going to make a drug and start pumping it into people...it's going to have to undergo serious scrutiny and trials if they are going to push it out to the entire world population.

If the Olympics aren't happening, then the NBA sure isn't starting up anytime before that.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    when was the last time a major sport was cancelled during the season / didn’t have a postseason and then returned the following season like normal?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    on the bright side, every player i know who had it is no longer showing symptoms. two jazz players and four nets players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this is ridiculous and reckless.
    And also ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about the biggest asterisk le of all time
    2nd biggest