Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tee, hee.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo diagnosed with coronavirus; he will continue working from home

New York (CNN Business)CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with Covid-19.

He is feeling well, and will continue to anchor his 9 p.m. program "Cuomo Prime Time" from his home.
    "In these difficult times that seem to get more difficult and complicated by the day, I just found out that I am positive for coronavirus," Cuomo wrote in a message on Twitter.
    "I have been exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive and I had fevers, chills and shortness of breath," he wrote. "I just hope I didn't give it to the kids and Cristina. That would make me feel worse than this illness!"

Cuomo was most recently at CNN's offices in the Hudson Yards neighborhood of New York City last Friday. He anchored from his home on Monday, and interviewed his brother, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. The two men traded brotherly barbs about the anchorman's basement live shot location.
    Cuomo said Tuesday that he is "quarantined in my basement" and will "do my shows from here."
    "We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!" he wrote on Twitter.

This is the third case of coronavirus involving CNN's workspace in New York City. Employees were notified of another case in mid-March.
    Like other media companies, CNN has implemented sweeping changes in response to the pandemic. The vast majority of CNN employees have been working from home for several weeks. Anchors have been broadcasting from small studios and home offices. And office spaces are being regularly cleaned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not even a virus respects Fredo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw he will be fine. isnt he a body builder?

if the virus takes him out we are in a world of hurt

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kinda like having your wrecked & getting thrown down a flight of subway stairs, eh, kids?

"Who's the wild man now!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tee, hee.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo diagnosed with coronavirus; he will continue working from home

New York (CNN Business)CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with Covid-19.

He is feeling well, and will continue to anchor his 9 p.m. program "Cuomo Prime Time" from his home.
    "In these difficult times that seem to get more difficult and complicated by the day, I just found out that I am positive for coronavirus," Cuomo wrote in a message on Twitter.
    "I have been exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive and I had fevers, chills and shortness of breath," he wrote. "I just hope I didn't give it to the kids and Cristina. That would make me feel worse than this illness!"

Cuomo was most recently at CNN's offices in the Hudson Yards neighborhood of New York City last Friday. He anchored from his home on Monday, and interviewed his brother, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. The two men traded brotherly barbs about the anchorman's basement live shot location.
    Cuomo said Tuesday that he is "quarantined in my basement" and will "do my shows from here."
    "We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!" he wrote on Twitter.

This is the third case of coronavirus involving CNN's workspace in New York City. Employees were notified of another case in mid-March.
    Like other media companies, CNN has implemented sweeping changes in response to the pandemic. The vast majority of CNN employees have been working from home for several weeks. Anchors have been broadcasting from small studios and home offices. And office spaces are being regularly cleaned.

wait til the traitor gets it

see if you celebrate...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wait til the traitor gets it

see if you celebrate...
    True. But, until then Fredo has itPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was always glad-handing anything that moved. "Brother" this, "Brother" that, smootchin' Don Lemon's ass on a nightly basis. "I love you, Don."

"I love you more, Brother."
    "We both hate Trump." jovial laughter to beat the band!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw he will be fine. isnt he a body builder?
    Has nothing to do with muscles/fitness. It's how your immune system responds. Extreme immune response = severe illness. Days 7 -10 is most common time frame for onset of severe respiratory distress.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has nothing to do with muscles/fitness. It's how your immune system responds. Extreme immune response = severe illness. Days 7 -10 is most common time frame for onset of severe respiratory distress.
    This news is going to make watching CNN a bit easier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm certain he's already started Hydroxychloroquine + zithro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. But, until then Fredo has itPERIOD
    Do you wish him death, Cubs? I can see why one would dislike Cuomo, but celebrating this?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you wish him death, Cubs? I can see why one would dislike Cuomo, but celebrating this?
    Let me think about it for a while before I answer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me think about it for a while before I answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if hes a body builder he eats healthy and exercises. his immune system most likely is strong

if he dies were
    in a world hurt

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if hes a body builder he eats healthy and exercises. his immune system most likely is strong

if he dies were
    in a world hurt
    ...true, THEN the gloves will be off at CNN. They'll call Trump everything but a white man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said it's an overreaction of the immune system that causes the severe illness. The word "strong" plays no part. It's all genetics and how his body reacts, if he's going to decompensate he's going to decompensate. Being otherwise healthy would help him survive extreme medical intervention but that's about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he dies, he dies, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said it's an overreaction of the immune system that causes the severe illness. The word "strong" plays no part. It's all genetics and how his body reacts, if he's going to decompensate he's going to decompensate. Being otherwise healthy would help him survive extreme medical intervention but that's about it.
    disagree

if this was the case wed have lots more “healthy and young” looking ppl i the ICU

we obviously dont therefore that is not the case

and as I said if that was the case wed benin a world of hurt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disagree

if this was the case wed have lots more “healthy and young” looking ppl i the ICU

we obviously dont therefore that is not the case

and as I said if that was the case wed benin a world of hurt
    Ah well since you disagree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah well since you disagree
    are you saying a young fit healthy looking person has as much risk to die of corona as a 55+ year old fat out of shape person?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if he dies were
    in a world hurt
    So your saying infants and younger kids are the most healthy full of exercise people on the planet?

More guys in Cuomo’s age range have suc b. There clearly is an age factor involved, but it’s not entirely clear what all the parameters are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So your saying infants and younger kids are the most healthy full of exercise people on the planet?

More guys in Cuomo’s age range have suc b. There clearly is an age factor involved, but it’s not entirely clear what all the parameters are.
    lol!!! No damn wonder, we can't nail the bas s/Fauci&Brix down on a decision, or, MO., or, assertions & "parameters."

Forget it!

Thread Information