6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How we doing with this, Chumpettes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you mean. Can you unpack that a little?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you mean. Can you unpack that a little?
    Stimulus; trillions to corporations/banks and pittance to the poppers. And virtually every one of the Democrats and Republicans passed it in a whirlwind (a matter of days); whereas the stimuli in the past were debated for months. They just streamlined sh** this time as the media stays on the sidelines. Millions gonna lose their homes again; but at least everyone gets a thousand bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People dying in USA and this still cares more about his re ed conspiracy ideas than actual US Citizens. What a POS.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People dying in USA and this still cares more about his re ed conspiracy ideas than actual US Citizens. What a POS.
    Government relies heavily on ignorant gots like you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    derp sounds worried.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we discussed this when it was passed, but let's repeat it:

It's de able, but unfortunately, it's par for the course. This was bipartisan too, there's no left or right here.

Even more terrible that this happens when there are certain groups (poor people, hospitals, etc) that need critical help, but in the big scheme of things, they're going to get peanuts.

Also absurd and corrupt that the POTUS will ignore and not accept oversight of how that money is spent, as mandated on the law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a couple thoughts. $1200 is jack . Hospitals are going to need the money and support in the coming weeks more than anybody if this thing peaks like they say it will. Financially many are already screwed having shut down all their elective procedures for the foreseeable future, and they're going to be running into some serious supply and staffing shortages pretty soon. Let the airlines and other industries that have mismanaged their money go bankrupt. 'em.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think we discussed this when it was passed, but let's repeat it:

It's de able, but unfortunately, it's par for the course. This was bipartisan too, there's no left or right here.

Even more terrible that this happens when there are certain groups (poor people, hospitals, etc) that need critical help, but in the big scheme of things, they're going to get peanuts.

Also absurd and corrupt that the POTUS will ignore and not accept oversight of how that money is spent, as mandated on the law.
    ...it's also mandated by law that we didn't spy on Trump's campaign.

Plowed right on thru that mandate, by God.

Sure, it did you nary good. He still boxed Clinton's ears in, but, was corrupt nonetheless.

"We'll lie, cheat & steal Trump. He's President and can't lie, cheat and steal like us. C'mon, guys, let's go!"

Uh, uh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a couple thoughts. $1200 is jack . Hospitals are going to need the money and support in the coming weeks more than anybody if this thing peaks like they say it will. Financially many are already screwed having shut down all their elective procedures for the foreseeable future, and they're going to be running into some serious supply and staffing shortages pretty soon. Let the airlines and other industries that have mismanaged their money go bankrupt. 'em.
    Nope. The only one that gets ed are the pissants. We need to make sure we take care of the elites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...it's also mandated by law that we didn't spy on Trump's campaign.

Plowed right on thru that mandate, by God.

Sure, it did you nary good. He still boxed Clinton's ears in, but, was corrupt nonetheless.

"We'll lie, cheat & steal Trump. He's President and can't lie, cheat and steal like us. C'mon, guys, let's go!"

Uh, uh.
    That was part of the appeal, right? "he ain't one of them, he's one of us"... well, some of us that knew him from the NE already knew who he was, so not really a shocker here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it goes to as everyone is predicting money is going to be worthless. Going to be about goods.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Stimulus; trillions to corporations/banks and pittance to the poppers. And virtually every one of the Democrats and Republicans passed it in a whirlwind (a matter of days); whereas the stimuli in the past were debated for months. They just streamlined sh** this time as the media stays on the sidelines. Millions gonna lose their homes again; but at least everyone gets a thousand bucks.
    You’re not wrong on this. Big corporations will benefit from. They have politicians in their pocket.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How we doing with this, Chumpettes?
    yep the greatest robbery of the public in the last 100 years tbh. no gun or ski mask either imo

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was part of the appeal, right? "he ain't one of them, he's one of us"... well, some of us that knew him from the NE already knew who he was, so not really a shocker here...
    Sure, you just expected him to bend over while you put the s to him.

Uh, uh. You got ed some as well.

In for penny. In for pound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree with OP tbqh

rich using this panic to rob not only the bank but the houses and all belongings of the ppl. including their rights

and Us lemmings eating it all up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree with OP tbqh

rich using this panic to rob not only the bank but the houses and all belongings of the ppl. including their rights

and Us lemmings eating it all up.

So what is it, hater? Is coronavirus super serious and we heed the guidelines and orders or do we not believe what we're told, "eat it all up" and go get diseased?

You gotta be sterile after all the times you've racked yourself trying to walk that fence line.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the boomers giving inheritance to their kids over the next 20 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what is it, hater? Is coronavirus super serious and we heed the guidelines and orders or do we not believe what we're told, "eat it all up" and go get diseased?

You gotta be sterile after all the times you've racked yourself trying to walk that fence line.
    its super serious but does not mean we should blindly allow US elites and establishment to bail out big corporations AGAIN and let US average joe sink in poverty

sure its panic time niw byt eventually. as I said ppl need to learn how to live with this reality(adjust lifestyle, wear masks 100% of time) and when that time happens, take to the streets to demand elites and government help the average citizens AND of the freedoms taken are restored

I already said we can easily resume most of our tasks with proper higienic education and protection(masks/gloves)
    Last edited by hater; 04-01-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the boomers giving inheritance to their kids over the next 20 years.
    bull

it's Capital vs Labor, Have vs Have-nots, oligarchy vs non-oligarchy.

There are plenty of boomers in poverty who have had their wealth drained, extracted over the past 40 years.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull

it's Capital vs Labor, Have vs Have-nots, oligarchy vs non-oligarchy.

There are plenty of boomers in poverty who have had their wealth drained, extracted over the past 40 years.
    Oh so the wealth was NOT extracted by rich boomers.
    Stay quiet ya idiot.
    Its a simple population phenomena by %

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its super serious but does not mean we should blindly allow US elites and establishment to bail out big corporations AGAIN and let US average joe sink in poverty

sure its panic time niw byt eventually. as I said ppl need to learn how to live with this reality(adjust lifestyle, wear masks 100% of time) and when that time happens, take to the streets to demand elites and government help the average citizens AND of the freedoms taken are restored

I already said we can easily resume most of our tasks with proper higienic education and protection(masks/gloves)

I appreciate it, vato. Thanks for that. I agree with most of your sentiment, specifically the bolded part.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh so the wealth was NOT extracted by rich boomers.
    Stay quiet ya idiot.
    Its a simple population phenomena by %
    I didn't say that

no matter what the age, boomers or their kids, it's wealth-extraction by the wealthy from the non-wealthy

the boomer bull is a distraction from the real culprits

G F Y

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, you just expected him to bend over while you put the s to him.

Uh, uh. You got ed some as well.

In for penny. In for pound.
    I knew exactly what we were getting, tbh... like I said, us peeps on the NE knew who this guy is. Fortunately I'm in a position where it doesn't matter who the guy at the top is, but I'm also aware most people are not there.

Heck, your disappointment with this guy, especially lately, is palpable. You're holding on mostly because there's nothing else to hold on to, and nostalgia is a powerful drug

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pittance to the poppers
    The paupers always get pittances.

Thread Information