Post Count
    PRESENT

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chunko- i started working as a child-practically

i have zero fear of hard times and have always found a way

watching people cry for their economy and willing to kill off grandma is the weakest ive ever seen

if you end up in a booming economy or in a world with a collapsed economy and famine- you will always be what you have always been

if you have always worked and thrived- you will find a way

if you were a piece of who was born on third base and exploited those weaker/less fortunate

you might find yourself crying and regretting what a piece of you were and will probably be murdered or let your loved ones starve (kinda like you)

lol

LOL, there you go, Bonnerific. Making your dead momma proud. At least she doesn't have to worry about the Rona.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you'd also have to ask yourself what's wrong with our economic system if these people are damned to "never ending poverty"
    Not a popular opinion, or fashionable, but this will be sobering to a lot of people who spend beyond their means.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, there you go, Bonnerific. Making your dead momma proud. At least she doesn't have to worry about the Rona.
    lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are we such slaves to the economy? In the end, who are we still working for? Whose pay is so important in the next 2 months that people have to lose jobs and businesses because they can't pay them? Defer every rent payment, mortgage payment, loan payment. Shut the whole ing thing down.

Do you really think the banks and note-holders are going to sit idly by while all this happens? Not going to pretend I'm up to date on moratoriums everywhere else, but I'll give Cali it's due, they're trying to protect their renters here. Hope that most states are rolling out protections for everything, especially auto loans.

It's not a fear of the economy collapsing, it's the fear of the banks. Not a conspiri point of view to say the banks really do run this country. We went down this road ten-twelve years ago. Deep fear of "banks plead to government to call in loans to prevent government bailout" (or something similar) coming and that's what will precipitate the push to 3rd world status.

Thread Information