Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, 2015. He didn't need to run. Regardless of the outcome (still hope Hillary would have lost, can't stand her) we would all be better off if Trump never decided to stick his nose into politics in 2015. Can we all agree on that?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes
    ]

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    groundbreaking opinion

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so brave

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. "Life was much simpler back when I was a boy."

You do know those pictures of immigrant children in chain link "cages" were taken during the Obama administration? That's not speculation, they were online before Trump was even in the picture. You ing loons that think your politician is clean, and all the others are dirty.

BTW - They published all the pictures of the flag-draped coffins under Bush, but tried to hide them under Obama. But if you check the numbers, they just kept coming. I'll say this much for Trump - he got us the out of a bunch of Middle-East bull that was going nowhere.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair to this...to Andy... this could have been another TL;DR post journal entry no one would have read.

Small steps forward are still progress. Good work, Andy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You do know those pictures of immigrant children in chain link "cages" were taken during the Obama administration? That's not speculation, they were online before Trump was even in the picture. You ing loons that think your politician is clean, and all the others are dirty.

BTW - They published all the pictures of the flag-draped coffins under Bush, but tried to hide them under Obama. But if you check the numbers, they just kept coming. I'll say this much for Trump - he got us the out of a bunch of Middle-East bull that was going nowhere.

Gonna be a lot of "well Trump did _________" DINGING going on the next 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump unleashed the sadism of his political collective for the solemn purpose of punishing their enemies. Fellow American citizens. You can't take that back.

Saying you wish Trump hadn't happened is mere posturing -- virtue signalling, if you like -- that does nothing to heal the damage and something to cover it up. People were joking about guillotines in this forum yestterday, where do you get off with this civility bull ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    decades-old Trumpism finally elected its man in 2016

because

life was pretty TY for 10Ms of Americans, and it's a lot TIER now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    absolutely... A president that's doing a good job is a president we shouldn't notice or freak out about on an hourly basis.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the “trump, cause your feelings” people trying to pretend they don’t support every single thing he represents in the party he dominates and controls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry this is happening to you

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair to this...to Andy... this could have been another TL;DR post journal entry no one would have read.

Small steps forward are still progress. Good work, Andy.

"Progress" comes from Latin. "Pro" and "gradi". It literally means to walk forward. It makes no mention of whether you are pointed in thee right direction.

I don't know who the Andy is, but any time someone starts talking about "progress" like it's some magic formula, I just laugh. Last week I actually watched a guy turn onto a divided highway going the wrong way. Ignorant bas was making progress, because he was moving forward. But the further he went, the worse things got.

I only popped into this thread because I saw the le over in the section on the right, and I was curious. I should have known. Bunch of loons letting politicians subs ute for independent thought, and sitting around ing about the other team. You children can have your thread... you deserve each other.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Progress" comes from Latin. "Pro" and "gradi". It literally means to walk forward. It makes no mention of whether you are pointed in thee right direction.

I don't know who the Andy is, but any time someone starts talking about "progress" like it's some magic formula, I just laugh. Last week I actually watched a guy turn onto a divided highway going the wrong way. Ignorant bas was making progress, because he was moving forward. But the further he went, the worse things got.

I only popped into this thread because I saw the le over in the section on the right, and I was curious. I should have known. Bunch of loons letting politicians subs ute for independent thought, and sitting around ing about the other team. You children can have your thread... you deserve each other.
    you forgot to tell him he should do some research and educate himself. Other than that, you have the talking points down.

funniest part is your addressing a fellow trumper with that nonsense

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    absolutely... A president that's doing a good job is a president we shouldn't notice or freak out about on an hourly basis.
    Agreed. GWB was the last of that kind. Clinton was of the same ilk up until he boned Lewinsky.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessarily the OP, but basically every Trump voter I know also falls into the camp of people who constantly whine about how divisive politics are. They complain about the media dividing us, they complain about all of the "hate" and incivility, they talk about how we should act like Jesus Christ would act, and then they go and vote for the guy who says 60% of the country is the enemy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. GWB was the last of that kind. Clinton was of the same ilk up until he boned Lewinsky.
    What about "No Drama Obama"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You wrote all of that because you think I was attacking you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you forgot to tell him he should do some research and educate himself. Other than that, you have the talking points down.

funniest part is your addressing a fellow trumper with that nonsense
    Educate myself about what? He erroneously thought I was attacking him because he is unaware of Andy.

how can I still be living rent free in your head?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Educate myself about what? He erroneously thought I was attacking him because he is unaware of Andy.

how can I still be living rent free in your head?
    You’re reading skills are right up there with your critical thinking skills. Read it again, slower, and see if it makes sense. If it doesn’t, I’ll go slower next time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re reading skills are right up there with your critical thinking skills. Read it again, slower, and see if it makes sense. If it doesn’t, I’ll go slower next time.

A total "gotcha" moment with his amazing ability to use the exact definition of a word to spin a simple implication.

You keep trying though. God bless your heart.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A total "gotcha" moment with his amazing ability to use the exact definition of a word to spin a simple implication.

You keep trying though. God bless your heart.
    I suppose it’s possible since your thought for by the same people, telling people to do some research and educate themselves is a schtick you use all the time.

It was funny cause he used standard rw talking points on a fellow trumper, and didn’t realize it. But he missed one

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    . I'll say this much for Trump - he got us the out of a bunch of Middle-East bull that was going nowhere.
    This.

Here we go back to the establishment POTUS who does whatever he is told to do, like lead us into senseless wars to feed the military industrial complex.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which places are we out of?

Thread Information