Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His word is as good as a double agent Medellin Sicario's. If he was a Pinocchio, his nose would have extended all the way to Mexico by now. (Bet Mexico wouldn't pay for it.)

He promised no new H1B visa's. Instead, India continued to up the IT system and deprive educated US college graduates (US Citizens) of new opportunities. He has done NOTHING to prioritize U.S. Citizens receiving jobs over foreign nationals inside of the U.S. In times of prosperity/near zero unemployment, it might be passable to have a few foreigners working alongside us in the U.S.; but in more recessionary times, absolutely should no foreigners be taking up jobs that can be filled by U.S. Citizens. Companies should receive strict punishment for hiring foreigners over U.S. Citizens.

He started a trade war with China, only to backtrack like a pussy when they fired back with their own tariffs.

He lied about not getting involved against Assad with Syria. In a key moment in the October 2016 debates, he said that the humanitarian conflicts in Syria between Assad and the rebels were not our business. However, he changed his tune as early as mid-late 2017.

He lied about solving the North Korean crisis. Kim Jong Un remains a nuclear threat and no more or less stable of a situation there than when Obama left office.

He lied about building The Wall (and making Mexico pay for it ) Billions of taxpayer dollars have been invested in this, with very little to no progress.

He lied about making a hard stance against illegal immigrations and "kicking them out" of the USA. There are more illegal immigrants present in the USA today than when Obama left office at the end of 2016.

He lied about becoming a more presidential president after being elected. Since he has been elected, not only has he continued to exclusively use the " @ realDonaldTrump " account instead of the standard "POTUS" twitter account, but his rancid, rabid tweeting has continued and arguably gotten worse since his 2016 campaign.

He lied about repealing and replacing Obamacare, or the Affordable Care Act. He did not get it done in spite of the GOP controlling all chambers of Congress, the White House and a Supreme Court majority.

He lied about installing true conservatives in the Supreme Court. Both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have voted with the left wing on certain issues; they have not been adequate replacements for Antonin Scalia.

He lied about taking a hands-off approach against Iran (and Syria) and sectarian neutrality in the Middle East.

He lied about reducing taxes for everyone. While the tax brackets moved up slightly with the 2017-18 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, many people are paying more in taxes and worse, being taxed on things that should absolutely not be taxable, such as relocation and travel expenses for a job requirement. And home ownership tax breaks were completely nerfed in this stupid, horribly constructed bill/act.

He lied about no new stimulus and a reduction in government spending. Unilaterally, he has spent trillions of dollars in taxpayer money that our grandchildren will have to re-pay. And this is after chastising Obama for his 2009 stimulus package, which was equally stupid. But, what a hypocrite.

He lied about maintaining a strong economy with strong interest rates allowing for citizens to take advantage of the time value of money principle and keep up with inflation. With him allowing the Fed to re-enact ZIRP policies, this allows for irresponsible borrowing but worse, increased de-valuation of people's hard earned savings money that they can no longer come out even even on with inflation, due to the re edness of ZIRP.

He (likely) lied about his faithfulness to Melania .... .... ..... ... ..

Donald (Duck) Trump is a Liar. By all means, vote him out in 2020... even if it means electing a pedophile with Alzheimer's and tactlessness, at least the GOP will likely be able to hold the Senate rust belt seats in 2022 and likely win back the White House in 2024 with a real Presidential candidate this way.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That er was bull ting when he kept saying and teasing us that he wanted to get everyone back to work. He was just throwing us a bone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is this your late April fools?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump is a liar.. is it a surprise for somebody ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is this your late April fools?
    Nah. The Ebola outbreak, NFL cancelled season, and Westbrook/Harden being gay (sort of) were April Fools. Not this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still better than Shillary tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, I don't disagree.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Water is wet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes disagree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not being able to get something done doesn't make you a liar. Just makes you perhaps incompetent.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not being able to get something done doesn't make you a liar. Just makes you perhaps incompetent.
    It’s really just a symptom of gridlock caused by the Senate requring 60 votes for any type of meaningful reform.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "perhaps"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America, where people elect actors, reality show hosts and the occasional black dude because it's cool

United Sensationalism of America amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s really just a symptom of gridlock caused by the Senate requring 60 votes for any type of meaningful reform.
    Knowing that, leaders have to be careful not to make promises about things they don't have direct control over. History should tell us that but it also tells us that the people will fall for it again and again because we are all about perks. The ones who promise the most, whether or not they know they can deliver it, will likely have a shot at winning while others who tell the truth about the prospects of getting things people want probably won't make it past the primaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America, where people elect actors, reality show hosts and the occasional black dude because it's cool

United Sensationalism of America amirite?
    No you are Lefty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spewing 16000 lies - makes you a goddamn liar tho

lol

Defending
    Muh
    Corrupt Liar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it would be hard to top the BS from dubya and Barry, but this guy managed and by an ample margin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it would be hard to top the BS from dubya and Barry, but this guy managed and by an ample margin.
    W. Bush was actually solid. Sometimes he came off as weak "...but I'm doin' the best I can" ; FEMA 2005 ; and the Iraq war in general... but a lot of weight was put on his shoulders and he mostly did a very damn good job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 more years. Might as well get used to it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spewing 16000 lies - makes you a goddamn liar tho

lol

Defending
    Muh
    Corrupt Liar
    Sbm
    Pretending
    Unique
    Registration
    Spams

Hate
    On
    Mostly
    Every
    Republican

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying you have a great plan for Health Care when you have nothing close to any sort of plan is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knowing that, leaders have to be careful not to make promises about things they don't have direct control over. History should tell us that but it also tells us that the people will fall for it again and again because we are all about perks. The ones who promise the most, whether or not they know they can deliver it, will likely have a shot at winning while others who tell the truth about the prospects of getting things people want probably won't make it past the primaries.
    In other words, he's just another lying politician. A puppet. They do say that the road to is paved with good intentions.

Thread Information