Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm probably late to this but they kept mentioning them on the Ticket. I finally checked it out and it's pretty cool thowback music.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    [/url]

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    came in expecting something about shoes

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Trying too hard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not bad SpursforSix

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that "colors" song came on a few weeks ago as I was driving - and it got me hooked -

went home and looked em up - i like this version - (also an acoustic version out there but cannot find right now- which is better imo);

but this one is cool;

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that "colors" song came on a few weeks ago as I was driving - and it got me hooked -

went home and looked em up - i like this version - (also an acoustic version out there but cannot find right now- which is better imo);

but this one is cool;

Yeah...that's another one of my favorite tracks. Good stuff.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...that's another one of my favorite tracks. Good stuff.

yup

headphones on tidal - sounds awesome!

bumming about John Prine and Bill Withers though...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

yup

headphones on tidal - sounds awesome!

bumming about John Prine and Bill Withers though...
    Fore real. Lost a couple of good ones. You might dig this Gary Clark Jr. tune. It's a little bit of a departure from his straight blues stuff and more similar to old soul.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fore real. Lost a couple of good ones. You might dig this Gary Clark Jr. tune. It's a little bit of a departure from his straight blues stuff and more similar to old soul.
    that was cool

im not a gc fan at all- but i did watch an entire concert lately and was about to stop watching when he did another song using his falsetto and playing a strat -

and i said to myself - “there it is- that is where he should go- this sounds way cooler than the entire rest of his catalog”

cant remember the name of the tune- but it was old soul style and it was done entirely in falsetto-but it was really cool-

i just dont think his regular songs and regular guitar playing is anything but average -imo

but am hoping he continues his success - being a local kid- still rooting for him - but he has not blown me away yet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that was cool

im not a gc fan at all- but i did watch an entire concert lately and was about to stop watching when he did another song using his falsetto and playing a strat -

and i said to myself - “there it is- that is where he should go- this sounds way cooler than the entire rest of his catalog”

cant remember the name of the tune- but it was old soul style and it was done entirely in falsetto-but it was really cool-

i just dont think his regular songs and regular guitar playing is anything but average -imo

but am hoping he continues his success - being a local kid- still rooting for him - but he has not blown me away yet
    Agree 100%. I find myself liking a handful of his songs but skipping the rest. Even though I do understand and appreciate how good he is at his genre.
    But from what I've seen and read, he seems like a pretty cool dude.

Thread Information