Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering the numbers from the Spanish Flu and the current Flu have been posting ad nauseum here lately, I'm sure finding your way to the CDC isn't that difficult.

But why take science's word for it when we can come up with a great opportunistic conspiracy for idiots!
    I think comparing an outbreak of flu a century ago and shamelessly trying to link it to your un-sourced claim based on modern times is a stretch even for you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let's get this straight...

You're an anti-vaxxer, a 9-11 troofer, you think two US presidents were killed by the CIA, (and I'm sure I'm missing some more) and you're asking for sources?
    I wouldn't say I'm pro or anti vax. I just acknowledge the criticisms and various other related matters that the fascists seek to repress.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're an anti-vaxxer, a 9-11 troofer, you think two US presidents were killed by the CIA, (and I'm sure I'm missing some more) and you're asking for sources?
    BTW, this is a shameless tactic that sanctimonious es like to employ. Make a list of disbelief and pretend the other person is crazy. It's lazy argumentation, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think comparing an outbreak of flu a century ago and shamelessly trying to link it to your un-sourced claim based on modern times is a stretch even for you.
    Why would I bother? It's so easy to find if you really even cared. Follow the references:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influe...#Effectiveness

The real problem is that you take pride in your ignorance, nobody but a shrink and an education can help you with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say I'm pro or anti vax. I just acknowledge the criticisms and various other related matters that the fascists seek to repress.
    BTW, this is a shameless tactic that sanctimonious es like to employ. Make a list of disbelief and pretend the other person is crazy. It's lazy argumentation, tbh.
    It's not a 'tactic', it's pointing out the incoherence of your requests. You're in no position to laugh at any source when you're factually unable to source your own bull .

I know logic sucks for stupid people, but them dem breaks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I bother? It's so easy to find if you really even cared. Follow the references:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influe...#Effectiveness

The real problem is that you take pride in your ignorance, nobody but a shrink and an education can help you with that.
    Your number was that the vaccine is 10X effective. I don't know how that can possibly equate to 30 or 40 percent effectiveness, whichever number one wants to use. But even those numbers are clearly guess work and not fact. You don't bother to stipulate that reality when you're throwing around your numbers and pretending they're facts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a 'tactic', it's pointing out the incoherence of your requests. You're in no position to laugh at any source when you're factually unable to source your own bull .

I know logic sucks for stupid people, but them dem breaks.
    Says the guy who routinely gets his sources shat on. Fair enough that I don't source enough all the same. As it relates to the CIA, a lot of what I know is based on audiobooks and other various reports. I say things according to what I've heard or understand; if you want to think I'm making it up or whatever, that's your prerogative. I'm not here to "prove" anything to you. I'll acknowledge there's a lot of convenience in that. But hey, enjoy it when I do list links, then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

brah he thinks angela merkel is adolf hitler's biological daughter

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who routinely gets his sources shat on. Fair enough that I don't source enough all the same. As it relates to the CIA, a lot of what I know is based on audiobooks and other various reports. I say things according to what I've heard or understand; if you want to think I'm making it up or whatever, that's your prerogative. I'm not here to "prove" anything to you. I'll acknowledge there's a lot of convenience in that. But hey, enjoy it when I do list links, then.
    List your audiobooks incel.
    les. Go to them right now.

You wont because you know we can trash them.
    Everyone has beliefs. Some like to base their beliefs on what appears to be the truth.
    Others think there is a giant rigged scam and that they are privileged in having superior powers of finding information that others cannot.

You are a fckn 9-11 truther and so much else that just does not hold up to the evidence, it just doesnt.
    All you are is a locked up creep who likes fantasy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List your audiobooks incel.
    les. Go to them right now.

You wont because you know we can trash them.
    Everyone has beliefs. Some like to base their beliefs on what appears to be the truth.
    Others think there is a giant rigged scam and that they are privileged in having superior powers of finding information that others cannot.

You are a fckn 9-11 truther and so much else that just does not hold up to the evidence, it just doesnt.
    All you are is a locked up creep who likes fantasy.
    Chiming in to lash out and ankle bite.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Striking resemblance, tbh.

Keep laughing, Lite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chiming in to lash out and ankle bite.
    Chiming in...

I asked you for sources.
    Why dont you just lie and say you ran the engineering investigation of the twin towers.
    Then expand on that lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your number was that the vaccine is 10X effective. I don't know how that can possibly equate to 30 or 40 percent effectiveness, whichever number one wants to use. But even those numbers are clearly guess work and not fact. You don't bother to stipulate that reality when you're throwing around your numbers and pretending they're facts.
    Those numbers are not guess work, they're based on actual studies, which yield estimates which are then used as guidance by the CDC, etc. I don't see a link to your study, since you're so quick to dismiss them.

Do you see why you fold all the time? You like to talk out of your ass all day every day, but you know absolutely dog and have zero authority to dismiss anything when it comes to science.

I mentioned death rate when I talked about a ten fold decrease. I took the absolute worst flu pandemic we had, which had a mortality rate between 2% and 10%, and actually lowballed it greatly to compensate for the fact that we're not in 1918 anymore. That's actually what you do when you build a statistical model. We all know what the death rate is for the seasonal flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Striking resemblance, tbh.

Keep laughing, Lite.
    Oh that does it... resemblance.

Such a complete idiot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What source of mine got shat on, and by whom? I rarely have anybody question any source. Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    missed that one, tbh... hard to track all the crazy bat tery

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh that does it... resemblance.

Such a complete idiot...
    That's not what it was solely based on; but tell me how that ankle tastes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those numbers are not guess work, they're based on actual studies, which yield estimates which are then used as guidance by the CDC, etc. I don't see a link to your study, since you're so quick to dismiss them.
    Not guess work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what it was solely based on; .
    What else wit?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mentioned death rate when I talked about a ten fold decrease. I took the absolute worst flu pandemic we had, which had a mortality rate between 2% and 10%, and actually lowballed it greatly to compensate for the fact that we're not in 1918 anymore. That's actually what you do when you build a statistical model. We all know what the death rate is for the seasonal flu.
    You can try to confuse the issues all you want. Your 1 / .01 percent claim was based on today for using vaccines vs. not using vaccines (nothing to dod with 1918).

Also, at the sanctimony of I could've used 2-10% even though that's not what we're talking about

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to get on some meds, bro.

Though, maybe it's good you're lashing out. Advocating mass child murder should upset you. It's a sign you may at least have a conscious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh... ignorance rears it's ugly head again... do you know anything about statistics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can try to confuse the issues all you want
    it's not confusing at all if you have half a brain. Granted, it might not be the case for you, but I'm pretty confident anybody that finished 3rd grade and it's not mentally challenged knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As it relates to the CIA, a lot of what I know is based on audiobooks and other various reports.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh... ignorance rears it's ugly head again... do you know anything about statistics?
    Don't try to talk down to me just because you got shat on, bruh.

Thread Information