Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To add, why do so many people semen shield for Bill Gates when he brings up this stuff? Bill Gates has no training in biology.
    He pushed the envelope of dishonest business practices throughout his reign at Microsoft, and then Ballmer continued the dishonesty. Microsoft products have been horrible wastes of vast amounts of manpower and hours due to incompetent design and function. Gates has shown no interest throughout his life in making people's lives better. His only goal has been to swindle more money out of people for poorly functioning software time and time again. But yes, let's make him the authority on epidemiology and medicine. rofl

funny how Windows 7 support just so happens to expire right before this crisis kicks off and everybody is working from home on their cranky, out of date system.
    I'm not semen shielding for him (I lived through Windows 3.1 and Windows 95), but the fact is there was nothing nefarious about the quote in question. People like to use it to illustrate some point that he wants to kill off part of the population, that wasn't what he meant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill and Melinda Gates have done some impressive things with their foundation. Haters gonna be haters but the dude is incredibly smart and has been rationally tackling some huge problems through his foundation.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bill and Melinda Gates have done some impressive things with their foundation. Haters gonna be haters but the dude is incredibly smart and has been rationally tackling some huge problems through his foundation.
    Agree, but, just make out the in' check, hand it the over & don't demand in' air time as it's condition.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Jones used to rant about about how the US ebola cases were a beta-test by Obama so that he would eventually order in the Ebola-copters to come in and spray us all with Ebola and take out half of the US population. While I'd say 60-70% of what Alex Jones says is correct and is backed by research, the other 30% is hilarious nonsense designed to keep the ones who think they're "woke" listening to his show. It's the opposite side of the same coin.
    Alex Jones sometimes just throws stuff out there, sure. But even calling that possibility out, he does put potentially devious factions on alert. So, I'm not bothered by it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's set to make money too, but the work they've been doing on self-administered covid tests is remarkable. The fact that a person can do it themselves without the need to risk infecting medical personnel is pretty huge right now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To add, why do so many people semen shield for Bill Gates when he brings up this stuff? Bill Gates has no training in biology.
    Cos the worry is that he's putting on a lab coat, looking through the microscope, and deviously designing the drugs himself?

He pushed the envelope of dishonest business practices throughout his reign at Microsoft, and then Ballmer continued the dishonesty. Microsoft products have been horrible wastes of vast amounts of manpower and hours due to incompetent design and function. Gates has shown no interest throughout his life in making people's lives better. His only goal has been to swindle more money out of people for poorly functioning software time and time again. But yes, let's make him the authority on epidemiology and medicine. rofl

funny how Windows 7 support just so happens to expire right before this crisis kicks off and everybody is working from home on their cranky, out of date system.
    So, you admit the man is devious AF and then you somehow want to give him a pass on a statement he clearly said, that vaccines should be designed to limit population? Let's get to the brass tacks, you're basically sperm shielding for vaccines. If you want to be for vaccines, fine; but don't give us some BS about how Bill Gates ain't trying to be a puppet master.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cos the worry is that he's putting on a lab coat, looking through the microscope, and deviously designing the drugs himself?

So, you admit the man is devious AF and then you somehow want to give him a pass on a statement he clearly said, that vaccines should be designed to limit population? Let's get to the brass tacks, you're basically sperm shielding for vaccines. If you want to be for vaccines, fine; but don't give us some BS about how Bill Gates ain't trying to be a puppet master.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

did you mean to quote someone else? I'm not sure what you're talking about. When did I give him a pass on anything or vaccines?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you mean to quote someone else? I'm not sure what you're talking about. When did I give him a pass on anything or vaccines?
    Obviously, you haven't connected the dots if you're asking me that.

Bill Gates stated a design to use vaccines to drastically slow down population growth. You up to speed, bruh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brah, did you take da pill and connect dem dots?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Bill Gates stated a design to use vaccines to drastically slow down population growth. You up to speed, bruh?
    lol https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bi...-depopulation/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol but snopes is a well known deep state machine, my tinfoil is off the charts when I even type that name.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol but snopes is a well known deep state machine, my tinfoil is off the charts when I even type that name.
    Well-known sperm shielders. I have no doubt you trust them implicitly.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well-known sperm shielders. I have no doubt you trust them implicitly.
    never change my man... do take your medications though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never change my man... do take your medications though
    We can't all be sperm shielders like you, bruh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I think we're just talking past each other tbh. It seems like we're just saying the same thing.

I've already talked about it on this board how I think the idea that we'll ever get an effective vaccine for this is false. We've never even developed an effective one for the common cold or the flu. The flu shot does not come anywhere close to being an effective vaccine and tens of thousands take it every year and then still get the flu. They've been unsuccessful, to a large degree, to target the strains of flu that pop up any given year and then wonder why there are so many anti-vaxxers out there

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we're just talking past each other tbh. It seems like we're just saying the same thing.

I've already talked about it on this board how I think the idea that we'll ever get an effective vaccine for this is false. We've never even developed an effective one for the common cold or the flu. The flu shot does not come anywhere close to being an effective vaccine and tens of thousands take it every year and then still get the flu. They've been unsuccessful, to a large degree, to target the strains of flu that pop up any given year and then wonder why there are so many anti-vaxxers out there
    The anti-vaxxers aren't anti-vax cos of a lack of effectiveness as it relates to the flu or whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The flu vaccine is actually extremely effective. To the tune of reducing mortality rate from 1% to 0.1% (which doesn't look like much, but multiply by millions and it's a solid chunk). The fact that it's not a cure is a completely different story.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

Now watch this fade out.

What you got Incel boy?
    Post it.
    Link.

He laughs at Snopes, but he puts up nothing but the chemicals exploding in his assbackward head.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flu vaccine is actually extremely effective. To the tune of reducing mortality rate from 1% to 0.1% (which doesn't look like much, but multiply by millions and it's a solid chunk). The fact that it's not a cure is a completely different story.
    Source: Madeupmonkey .com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Source: Madeupmonkey .com
    Considering the numbers from the Spanish Flu and the current Flu have been posting ad nauseum here lately, I'm sure finding your way to the CDC isn't that difficult.

But why take science's word for it when we can come up with a great opportunistic conspiracy for idiots!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let's get this straight...

You're an anti-vaxxer, a 9-11 troofer, you think two US presidents were killed by the CIA, (and I'm sure I'm missing some more) and you're asking for sources?

Thread Information