Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Fine. Kill him for what exactly? Complaining about people coughing around him? Why is that a killable offence?
    Justify the hysteria. Their people are making a lot of money in the chaos. Don't kid yourself.

See, you don't even bother to connect dots. You're just a trained dog programmed to bark whenever someone brings up the CIA.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    It’s cute that you think the CIA is just randomly rifling through the internet for victims. Your head IS up your ass.
    It's cute that you would portray anything they do as random.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Justify the hysteria. Their people are making a lot of money in the chaos. Don't kid yourself.

See, you don't even bother to connect dots. You're just a trained dog programmed to bark whenever someone brings up the CIA.
    I could give two s about the CIA. I just find the conspiracy theories funny. I'm willing to discuss them at least. But few people here can string together their own thoughts. It always turns into talking and youtube spamming.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I could give two s about the CIA.
    Cos you're a ing moron who has no real idea how this world works.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cos you're a ing moron who has no real idea how this world works.
    You claim that a fat bus driver was killed by the CIA for complaining about a coughing woman... but I don't know how the world works.

5G

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You claim that a fat bus driver was killed by the CIA for complaining about a coughing woman... but I don't know how the world works.

5G
    I'm not claiming that. I'm not discounting the possibility is what I said. There are legit concerns with 5G, but I haven't been touting them. You just think you're ing so cool to dismiss what 'the crazies' think. Meanwhile, you say gimpy sh** like the CIA is not anything to worry about.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don't need to be 'cool' to dismiss what the crazies say, just rational and sane in the brain.

Archive this one with the cosmore threads, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You don't need to be 'cool' to dismiss what the crazies say, just rational and sane in the brain.

Archive this one with the cosmore threads, tbh...
    Whatever. You take whatever government narrative is shoved down your throat. That ain't ever changing.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever. You take whatever government narrative is shoved down your throat. That ain't ever changing.
    As opposed to the derp "I wanna believe" narrative?

It's not really complicated, when the odds of the simple explanation are over 95% and the convoluted CIA spy murder thriller coverup under 5%, then yeah, the simple explanation is very likely the correct one. That's what being rational means.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    As opposed to the derp "I wanna believe" narrative?

It's not really complicated, when the odds of the simple explanation are over 95% and the convoluted CIA spy murder thriller coverup under 5%, then yeah, the simple explanation is very likely the correct one. That's what being rational means.
    Well, since I said both explanations are plausible and didn't much regard odds, I don't really know what you're problem is other than you get angry with people who think the CIA is devious.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, since I said both explanations are plausible and didn't much regard odds, I don't really know what you're problem is other than you get angry with people who think the CIA is devious.
    I don't know what "both" explanations are, I only saw the first few posters mocking even entertaining the thought (and rightly so), but if one involves a secret CIA plot to kill a local bus driver, cover it up in order to prop some sort of NWO, I would say that's not really a 'plausible' scenario.

I'm not telling you to stop dreaming paranoid scenarios, or having an opinion, however, I'm merely pointing out that crazy talk isn't 'normal', or 'plausible' or 'realistic' or anything like that.

Objectively, there really aren't two realities in this world. When mentally ill people talk about crazy (and you can explore this in your local mental ins ution), the reality they experience is entirely in their heads.

BTW, I actually dislike the CIA, and I find some of their programs like extraordinary rendition abhorrent.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I don't know what "both" explanations are, I only saw the first few posters mocking even entertaining the thought (and rightly so), but if one involves a secret CIA plot to kill a local bus driver, cover it up in order to prop some sort of NWO, I would say that's not really a 'plausible' scenario.
    Cover up.

When do you ever see a CIA guy charged with murder? There's your first clue.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'm not telling you to stop dreaming paranoid scenarios, or having an opinion, however, I'm merely pointing out that crazy talk isn't 'normal', or 'plausible' or 'realistic' or anything like that.

Objectively, there really aren't two realities in this world. When mentally ill people talk about crazy (and you can explore this in your local mental ins ution), the reality they experience is entirely in their heads.

BTW, I actually dislike the CIA, and I find some of their programs like extraordinary rendition abhorrent.
    CIA has gotten rid of two presidents since its inception, one by death. Their powers and capabilities have only increased since then. But go ahead and comfort yourself with terms like paranoid, crazy , mentally ill, etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Derp is absolutely paranoid, bat crazy and mentally ill

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Yea, they send people off to go get tortured. When was the last time they got prosecuted for torturing someone otherwise? There's another clue. They'll kick the sh** out of you regardless; and if you're lucky enough to still be living, you sure AF ain't putting that target on your back by going to Johnny Law.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Derp is absolutely paranoid, bat crazy and mentally ill
    You're still a cuckold, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're still a cuckold, right?
    No, that's you being paranoid, bat crazy and mentally ill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yea, they send people off to go get tortured. When was the last time they got prosecuted for torturing someone otherwise? There's another clue. They'll kick the sh** out of you regardless; and if you're lucky enough to still be living, you sure AF ain't putting that target on your back by going to Johnny Law.
    So what are you doing about it... other than moaning about them in the middle of the night on a message board? Does that not put a target on your back too? Or does the CIA not have the ability to track IP addresses?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So what are you doing about it... other than moaning about them in the middle of the night on a message board? Does that not put a target on your back too? Or does the CIA not have the ability to track IP addresses?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You scared, bro?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You were cuckolded. You gave a lengthy confession on the matter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    According to you, you should be

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, if nobody really knows it's the CIA, except the 'enlightened' ones, then it must include a coverup of some sort. The ramifications of the nonsense you're peddling are fairly obvious.

When do you ever see a CIA guy charged with murder? There's your first clue.
    Not only charged, but convicted:
    https://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/21/u...ed-murder.html

Your ignorance isn't an excuse.

CIA has gotten rid of two presidents since its inception, one by death. Their powers and capabilities have only increased since then. But go ahead and comfort yourself with terms like paranoid, crazy , mentally ill, etc.
    These are the kind of posts that cause basically to dismiss off hand anything you say. This is crazy talk backed by nothing.

There's actually plenty of legal cases on extraordinary rendition (I can link them, but they're not hard to find doing a cursory search), and the fact that the secret jails (which are not that secret) operate overseas have a very specific legal reason, which is why your story makes even less sense.

But idiocy festers on ignorance.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    According to you, you should be
    Yea? And what exactly did I say he should be scared of?

And before you give an inept answer of CIA....

CIA doing what?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Not only charged, but convicted:
    https://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/21/u...ed-murder.html
    Ex-CIA is not current CIA, is it?