San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not asking you what you claim. I'm asking you what you figure to be true/likely.

Or are you really relying on what you seem to think is a pristine record as it regards CIA not shedding American blood?
    I don't do 'gut feelings' or 'connect the dots' when we're trying to establish something as factual.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I don't do 'gut feelings' or 'connect the dots' when we're trying to establish something as factual.
    I'm not ascribing your belief as factual, weasel.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My contention has nothing of belief or faith. I asked you for evidence that the CIA unlawfully murdered anybody, so we can discern why that person was never charged.

You can keep beating around the bush, but it's you stalling, not me.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    My contention has nothing of belief or faith. I asked you for evidence that the CIA unlawfully murdered anybody, so we can discern why that person was never charged.

You can keep beating around the bush, but it's you stalling, not me.
    You are beating around the bush. You are well aware at least of some of CIA's unsavory actions. Surely, you can extract whatever degree of malfeasance may be occurring in America by the CIA in your estimation. These are things you don't want to say out loud though. You have your reasons; I'm not buying your company line of sticking to the facts, tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The quarantine keeping derp in from his usual stalking and picking up transves e hookers, so he's spamming dip- theories on the forum now. Neat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You don't have to worry about it. It's crazy talk anyhow.
    Yes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm not ascribing your belief as factual, weasel.
    Derp really has horrible reading comprehension skills. Horrible.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Derp really has horrible reading comprehension skills. Horrible.
    CIA won't be raiding your house taking your McDonald's coupons. You're safe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    CIA won't be raiding your house taking your McDonald's coupons. You're safe
    Derp is terrified of the CIA

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are beating around the bush. You are well aware at least of some of CIA's unsavory actions. Surely, you can extract whatever degree of malfeasance may be occurring in America by the CIA in your estimation. These are things you don't want to say out loud though. You have your reasons; I'm not buying your company line of sticking to the facts, tbh.
    I've known of some unsavory actions before 1977, and mostly overseas programs since then (like extraordinary rendition).

I don't really spend much time thinking about any agency as it doesn't really affect one iota of what I do in my life, what decisions I make, etc (heck the DMV is probably a bigger PITA). I don't watch cable news, I like to read and educate myself on topics I find interesting, I don't like to, generally, jump to conclusions.

That's why for the most part, "gut feelings" or "faith" or "connect the dots" doesn't really work for me, never have. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, I put fairly low stock on it. You either know and back up what you're talking about, or you're wasting time you could use to educate yourself on it. It's not personal, it's always been like that with pretty much anybody here or anywhere.

The point I was making here, which I think was illustrated clearly, is that some opinions are not the same as others. I'll put a conspiracy that the CIA killed a bus driver over a cough, high up there with aliens living on the moon shooting a death ray to kill the bus driver, in terms of 'plausibility'.

It's not really plausible because among other things one would have to think this whole COVID thing is some sort of CIA plot, which really, how ridiculous can you really get? Over 1 million infected and 75K+ deaths 'staged'? where does the stupidity ends? This goes hand in hand with "god is killing us because of the ghays" level of ridiculousness.

So yeah, that's not only not plausible, it's pretty ridiculous. The simple explanation is just waaaaay more convincing and plausible: dude got infected and dieded.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    OR EQUALLY PLAUSIBLE THAT CIA GOT HIM

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I've known of some unsavory actions before 1977, and mostly overseas programs since then (like extraordinary rendition).

I don't really spend much time thinking about any agency as it doesn't really affect one iota of what I do in my life, what decisions I make, etc (heck the DMV is probably a bigger PITA). I don't watch cable news, I like to read and educate myself on topics I find interesting, I don't like to, generally, jump to conclusions.

That's why for the most part, "gut feelings" or "faith" or "connect the dots" doesn't really work for me, never have. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, I put fairly low stock on it. You either know and back up what you're talking about, or you're wasting time you could use to educate yourself on it. It's not personal, it's always been like that with pretty much anybody here or anywhere.

The point I was making here, which I think was illustrated clearly, is that some opinions are not the same as others. I'll put a conspiracy that the CIA killed a bus driver over a cough, high up there with aliens living on the moon shooting a death ray to kill the bus driver, in terms of 'plausibility'.

It's not really plausible because among other things one would have to think this whole COVID thing is some sort of CIA plot, which really, how ridiculous can you really get? Over 1 million infected and 75K+ deaths 'staged'? where does the stupidity ends? This goes hand in hand with "god is killing us because of the ghays" level of ridiculousness.

So yeah, that's not only not plausible, it's pretty ridiculous. The simple explanation is just waaaaay more convincing and plausible: dude got infected and dieded.
    They killed JFK. This was well known long before the one dude's deathbed confession.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Don't act like you know anything about it, cuckold.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you don't want to be made fun of for posting stupid , don't start the threads in the first place. If you crave attention, buy a dog.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Blake's got your back. No way you won't look good on this!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Dem people putting dem targets on their backs.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/114416...olitical-ploy/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Do you think he was murdered?

Yes or no.

Thread Information