Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I knew he was going to be a terrible president. I'm sorry he had to kill tens of thousands of Americans to prove it.
    ...I'll just bet you are.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I'll just bet you are.
    You're the one making bets on the deaths of American citizens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're the one making bets on the deaths of American citizens.
    Yes, and hoping they'd be low.

You're hoping for high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, and hoping they'd be low.

You're hoping for high.
    Nope. I'm hoping for low. That's why Trump is a failure. It can't be changed now. Thousands are going to die because of him. You're fine with that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. I'm hoping for low. That's why Trump is a failure. It can't be changed now. Thousands are going to die because of him. You're fine with that.
    I'll just bet you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just bet you are.
    You're the one who is fine with Trump's failure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're the one who is fine with Trump's failure.
    You're the one with eternal sour grapes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one with eternal sour grapes.
    I will call Trump's abject failure what it is. A failure. You won't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will call Trump's abject failure what it is. A failure. You won't.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if his inaction caused tens of thousands of deaths he did bad. Eh?
    70 days of inaction from 3 Jan

"in snuck up on us", but our pandemic response team swung into action saved lives

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What sucks is Trump is absolutely going to come out on top after all this. The narrative is already being set.

-anything less than 240,000 deaths is a “win” for Trump. That’s where he set the high end of expectations, and his sycophants will praise him as Orange Jesus if the death toll is under that.

-he’s very shrewdly conceding to Dr Fauci right now, because he knows he can throw Fauci under the bus before the election. The narrative is 100% set - “Overzealous doctors fed me bad information. The economy tanked because of them. I wanted to open the country up sooner! We were way under the death projections because of my leadership, but the medical advisors panicked, and we could have gotten things back to normal faster with minimal deaths if they didn’t lie to me about the severity of the virus.”

-And of course when all else fails blame Pelosi and Schumer, who of course trip over their own s every chance they get.

By October, the right will call this an unforgivable overreaction by doctors, a political attempt to sabotage Trump by leftist scientists who also believe in climate change, and that only with Trump’s leadership did we not have more deaths and a tier economy. And his dumb supporters will believe every last bit of it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What sucks is Trump is absolutely going to come out on top after all this. The narrative is already being set.

-anything less than 240,000 deaths is a “win” for Trump. That’s where he set the high end of expectations
    , and his sycophants will praise him as Orange Jesus if the death toll is under that.

-he’s very shrewdly conceding to Dr Fauci right now, because he knows he can throw Fauci under the bus before the election. The narrative is 100% set - “Overzealous doctors fed me bad information. The economy tanked because of them. I wanted to open the country up sooner! We were way under the death projections because of my leadership, but the medical advisors panicked, and we could have gotten things back to normal faster with minimal deaths if they didn’t lie to me about the severity of the virus.”

-And of course when all else fails blame Pelosi and Schumer, who of course trip over their own s every chance they get.

By October, the right will call this an unforgivable overreaction by doctors, a political attempt to sabotage Trump by leftist scientists who also believe in climate change, and that only with Trump’s leadership did we not have more deaths and a tier economy. And his dumb supporters will believe every last bit of it.
    & that's how it's always been done. That bunch of doctors gave him the idea, nagged him into it and he bought it and followed on in. Will he stick to it? I wouldn't bet on it.

& you're dead on about Fauci. First instinct of both myself & the old man? Fire his in' ass. I wouldn't a stopped. The old man did. He'll use him up instead, squeeze every ounce of goodness from him. Same with all the other characters on that dais every day. " that bs, Mel, they're gonna soldier every single in' day. Wanted to be a big shot. Now, they're a big shot. Prove it."

Me? I don't have to be assuaged, or, accounted for. He never has to look for me.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is 4/4/2020 and so far 7.5k people have been killed by orange 's weak pandemic response.
    Still 4/4/2020. Another thousand people dead. 8.5k.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What will be the highest death total per day that the US is going to hit? 5,6,7,8,9,10k?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What will be the highest death total per day that the US is going to hit? 5,6,7,8,9,10k?
    a billion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhit 20?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orange 's conflict of interest has cost a minimum of 100k of Americans. Orange is bleeding money during this shutdown, that is why he didn't want to shut the government and wants to reopen as soon as possible. This er is costing American lives and the irony is that a ty response will keep the US shut down longer hurting his bottom line.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we hit 20k we're ed hard.

That would be a complete failure by the medical industry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still 4/4/2020. Another thousand people dead. 8.5k.
    World o meter has the number at 1331 for today.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World o meter has the number at 1331 for today.
    Bookmarked.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Won’t mean anything unless it passes 240K. Anything less and Trump “wins”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-anything less than 240,000 deaths is a “win” for Trump. That’s where he set the high end of expectations, and his sycophants will praise him as Orange Jesus if the death toll is under that.

Frankly, his baboon cheerleaders will do the mental gymnastics regardless of any outcome, tbh... just take a cursory look at Qhris posts and his family of re s...

Then again, those people are not what you would be concerned about if you want him to lose in November, it's the people in the Rust belt, maybe Florida, etc. that don't necessarily have an allegiance, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as people are still focused on the election 1st, we must be doing ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is there to focus on? too late to fix this up, now it's about counting bodies and hoping for a treatment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's difficult to be precise, because we only have reporting data, not actuals. But as of today, peak is going to be around 4.75k/day and will last for 3-4 weeks bouncing up and down at a 30% variance. So you might see es into the 6-7k range, but it will be the ceiling.
    Last edited by Splits; 04-05-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Thread Information