Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's KG doing there? Covering the event for NBA TV?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm glad Tim is getting his flowers dude was clutch, a great citizen. Watching from Wake or as a SPUR against my Lakers, dude has earned my respect and a place (starting) in my all time top 5.
    But ...
    Watching all you (not all Spur fans) Kobe hating, that called him rapist, and disrespected him over my years living in San Antonio and on on Spurstalk watching TODAY ... Kobe, even death, over shadow your greatest player makes me so giddy. Couldn't happen to a better franchise except the Celtics but wait, Kobe is doing it to them (KG) too!
    Doesn't bring back Kobe or erase the sense of loss for him not being there ... but he was already gonna be the headliner of the class anyway...but after the crash... It will be a tsunami of Kobe love by ESPN etc.
    Seems petty I know but those that still trash this man in death (again not all) or make smart comments about his wife or daughter deserve this .
    Enjoy the hof ind...no wait the Naismith Kobe memorial featuring TImmy, KG Rudy and some other randoms.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-15-2021 at 09:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's KG doing there? Covering the event for NBA TV?
    . Hate KG, but it has to suck to be the worst of 3 NBA inductees in your year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Hate KG, but it has to suck to be the worst of 3 NBA inductees in your year.
    Maybe 4th total
    Tamika Catchings was really good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where Pop should be living which is a retirement home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last edited by ace3g; 05-15-2021 at 10:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad Tim is getting his flowers dude was clutch, a great citizen. Watching from Wake or as a SPUR against my Lakers, dude has earned my respect and a place (starting) in my all time top 5.
    But ...
    Watching all you (not all Spur fans) Kobe hating, that called him rapist, and disrespected him over my years living in San Antonio and on on Spurstalk watching TODAY ... Kobe, even death, over shadow your greatest player makes me so giddy. Couldn't happen to a better franchise except the Celtics but wait, Kobe is doing it to them (KG) too!
    Doesn't bring back Kobe or erase the sense of loss for him not being there ... but he was already gonna be the headliner of the class anyway...but after the crash... It will be a tsunami of Kobe love by ESPN etc.
    Seems petty I know but those that still trash this man in death (again not all) or make smart comments about his wife or daughter deserve this .
    Enjoy the hof ind...no wait the Naismith Kobe memorial featuring TImmy, KG Rudy and some other randoms.
    Duncan does NOT care about all the hoopla, he never did as you know.. So even if Kobe were still here, Kobe could go right ahead and go out of his way to make the day all about himself and Tim would NOT care.. If Kobe played with Tim and NOT Shaq, they would have won 10 rings together. Because Tim would be fine with Kobe and his diva BS over being the perceived top dog as long as the team wins.. The media is giving Tim plenty of love heading into tonight... Great stories are being written about Tim left and right.. Tim will be his usual understated self tonight, likely keep it short and to the point. I have no issues with anything.. Tonight will be great...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be in the house this afternoon at the AT&T center to show love to Timmy on his Hall of Fame induction today!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan does NOT care about all the hoopla, he never did as you know.. So even if Kobe were still here, Kobe could go right ahead and go out of his way to make the day all about himself and Tim would NOT care.. If Kobe played with Tim and NOT Shaq, they would have won 10 rings together. Because Tim would be fine with Kobe and his diva BS over being the perceived top dog as long as the team wins.. The media is giving Tim plenty of love heading into tonight... Great stories are being written about Tim left and right.. Tim will be his usual understated self tonight, likely keep it short and to the point. I have no issues with anything.. Tonight will be great...
    You do realize this was directed at over the top haters of Kobe, right? If that is not you, you should be great with whatever flowers Tim gets and the Kobe hoopla shouldn't bother you but if it does ...something about the shoe fits?

But I do agree if not 10, a Duncan/Kobe pairing would at least win 8 les. Always preferred the consistent greatness along with better defense and versatile offense of Tim over Shaq who was more dominant but less skilled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of HOF Ben Wallace is getting in now..

So the Basketball HOF is now putting in players that averaged 6 PTS and 9 Reb..

Last edited by dbreiden83080; 05-15-2021 at 02:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of HOF Ben Wallace is getting in now..

So the Basketball HOF is now putting in players that averaged 6 PTS and 9 Reb..

Not once not twice but 4 time defensive player of the year and because i value defense more than ppg he deserves to be in there imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not once not twice but 4 time defensive player of the year and because i value defense more than ppg he deserves to be in there imo
    Ugh.. The Hall of Very Good..

Duncan never won a DPOY.. So how much weight does that really carry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But ...
    spin it however you want, we're just glad our guy is still alive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live feed anywhere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN showing the tape delayed portion from yesterday, Shaq (while laughing) just pointed to the crowd when he was recalling 1989 when David Robinson refused to sign an autograph.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony putting the Jacket on Tim

Pretty Awesome..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN showing the tape delayed portion from yesterday, Shaq (while laughing) just pointed to the crowd when he was recalling 1989 when David Robinson refused to sign an autograph.
    Didn't he admit he made that up? Goofball is still peddling that lame ass story..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't he admit he made that up? Goofball is still peddling that lame ass story..
    He admitted after he threw that insult at Dave on the ESPN tape delayed show that he's just joking and that me made it up after they showed Dave in the audience laughing at him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah and again he was laughing each time he brought it up during the tape delay.

Apparently Shaq did a Jordan "and I took it personally" gimmick because he was mad David Robinson took all the attention in San Antonio and played better than him in his early NBA career. He made it up the rumor to self motivate himself .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But ...
    I don't care about Tim not being the center of attention. I have enjoyed all the festivities so far. Seeing David,Tony,Bruce at this event to celebrate Tim has been great. It brings back a lot of great nostalgia. It's also great to see them all smiling and laughing together.
    Last edited by daslicer; 05-15-2021 at 04:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He admitted after he threw that insult at Dave on the ESPN tape delayed show that he's just joking and that me made it up after they showed Dave in the audience laughing at him.
    Shaq is annoying AF..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Timmy's son is catching up to him in height.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq is annoying AF..
    I agree. He's mentally a 10 year old forever.

Thread Information