My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve seen that their looking to sell the spurs? What do y’all think the chances are of a sell and new ownership moving them out of sa???? I’ll be devastated!!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever news you've seen just remember that it was April 1st a few days ago...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re locked in until 2032, after the last upgrade to the ATT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, hope your right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, hope your right
    You don’t have to hope. There’s this endangered thing called facts. It’s a fact that their original lease ran from 2002-2027. That lease was extended for 5 years by mutual agreement when the upgrades were made to the ATT Center.

Facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t have to hope. There’s this endangered thing called facts. It’s a fact that their original lease ran from 2002-2027. That lease was extended for 5 years by mutual agreement when the upgrades were made to the ATT Center.

Facts.
    never been a fan about anything about at&t. looks like a barn

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Las Vegas. Any lease can be bought out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Las Vegas. Any lease can be bought out.
    Yeah, ask the Tampa Rays about that one. They've been trying to get out of that dreadful dome for like 15 years.

There isn't an amount of money that a prospective ownership could offer that would make up for the lost local revenue, therefor the county and stock show will not take it. The Spurs don't hold the lease. The county does.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must never have watched games at the Alamodome or Hemisfair. In the AT&T Center even the back row seats in the upper deck still have great views.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must never have watched games at the Alamodome or Hemisfair. In the AT&T Center even the back row seats in the upper deck still have great views.
    Right? Aside from the steepness of some sections, the inside of the place is really nice. The outside is bland and the location is terrible, but the game experience is fine.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right? Aside from the steepness of some sections, the inside of the place is really nice. The outside is bland and the location is terrible, but the game experience is fine.
    Even the steepness isn't much. Not compared to what the upper deck of Hemisfair was like. Hemisfair was awesome in the lower levels if you weren't behind a support or in back sections of the lower level where the decks above would obstruct your view, but the upper decks seats were horrible since you felt like you were looking straight down at the players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few years before the lease is up on the AT&T Center, the spurs will want a new arena built and there will probably be a vote on whether to build a new arena. If the vote is no on a new arena the Spurs will leave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few years before the lease is up on the AT&T Center, the spurs will want a new arena built and there will probably be a vote on whether to build a new arena. If the vote is no on a new arena the Spurs will leave.
    If they do it the way they did it last time, with the hotel/motel and rental car tax, it will pass. No one minds taxing out of towners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's difficult seeing the city/county not bending over again to keep the Spurs. I doubt any team is thinking about anything but how the rona is going to affect things going forward.

Thread Information