My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a conference call with 12 major sports commissioners and other other top sports executives, President Donald Trump revealed that he hopes to have fans back in the stands of sports games by August and September.

According to reporting by ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Adam Schefter, President Trump also said that he believes the NFL season should start on time, which would be in late-summer. California Governor Gavin Newsome immediately rebutted the President's claims, saying that he doesn't anticipate that being the case in his state. NBA commissioner Adam Silver told those on the call that since sports leagues were the first to commit to a shutdown, they would love to lead the way in restarting the economy after public health officials deem it safe to play again. It remains to be seen as to how public health experts feel about President Trump's statements, especially since the worst of the pandemic appears to be in the future. ESPN's Brian Windhorst reported on Friday, just one day ago, that the NBA was growing pessimistic about resuming the season at some point. We're all hopeful that sports will resume again soon, but the timing of that is far from certain right now.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a conference call with 12 major sports commissioners and other other top sports executives, President Donald Trump revealed that he hopes to have fans back in the stands of sports games by August and September.

According to reporting by ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Adam Schefter, President Trump also said that he believes the NFL season should start on time, which would be in late-summer. California Governor Gavin Newsome immediately rebutted the President's claims, saying that he doesn't anticipate that being the case in his state. NBA commissioner Adam Silver told those on the call that since sports leagues were the first to commit to a shutdown, they would love to lead the way in restarting the economy after public health officials deem it safe to play again. It remains to be seen as to how public health experts feel about President Trump's statements, especially since the worst of the pandemic appears to be in the future. ESPN's Brian Windhorst reported on Friday, just one day ago, that the NBA was growing pessimistic about resuming the season at some point. We're all hopeful that sports will resume again soon, but the timing of that is far from certain right now.
    That sounds like an enormous waste of time when he needs to be playing shipping clerk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sounds like an enormous waste of time when he needs to be playing shipping clerk.

Thats donald for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adam Silver is a closet MAGA fan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Silver is a closet MAGA fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude he put others in charge for that
    No president would be shipper clerk now
    They would be talking to big wigs like Trump
    Is .
    Stop with the hate

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude he put others in charge for that
    No president would be shipper clerk now
    They would be talking to big wigs like Trump
    Is .
    Stop with the hate
    Dude's probably gonna play golf tomorrow.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude's probably gonna play golf tomorrow.
    And you'll be triggered tomorrow.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    triggered by tens or hundreds of thousands of needless deaths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe 3-5 people died with it only
    Joe Diffie died with complications with it but he had stage 4 cancer
    But it is being reported he died because of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver is just placating the toddler, throwing some Cheerios on his high chair tray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe 3-5 people died with it only

Ok, ducks. I won't pretend the media gets things right and the numbers could be inflated, but jeez, are you living under a rock?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many died with it with other health issues

Joe Diffie did not die from it like media says
    Dude had cancer stage 4 was in bad health

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The White House is reportedly developing a plan to get back to 'normality

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...212600902.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ]Maybe 3-5 people died with it only[/B]
    They are people with Asthma who have no other health problems that were living fine up until they got it. You can't just say they would have died of asthma anyways when you have had cases of these people dying in their 20's and 30's. Even a person with asthma lives a normal lifespan of 70 some years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Survival of the fittest

Thread Information