1 playoff win without Pippen
    9 playoff losees without Pippen

PATHETIC
    LeBron couldn’t even make the playoffs without Mike Brown

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pippen would be the one posting up I'll say that much about Lebron
    They both would eat, lock players down, dish, etc. They woulda been awesome (hypothetically).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron couldn’t even make the playoffs without Mike Brown
    Pip did ALL the dirty work. Jordan got the glory.

Explain to me how Pip led the Bulls to 55 wins with Pete Myers at SG while Jordan was playing baseball? Jordan never won that many games without Pippen. Facts.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    2-12 in the Finals without Wade, Kyrie, Bosh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ is the GOAT. He has the metrics and the narrative to support this claim. But he is far from untouchable as some might try to suggest. The fact that he was lucky enough for his franchise to draft Pippen and hire Jackson as coach was a huge advantage that a guy like Lebron, for example, didn't have. Lebron had to go to Miami to join his Pippen and never in his life got a coach even half as good as Jackson. Those significant help advantages play a huge part in people's perception. "Oh, Lebron is a pussy, he had to go to Miami to win something" blah, blah, blah. Yeah, well, MJ needed his franchise to draft the second best wingman in the league and hire the best coach in history for him to start winning.

Every player needs help, no matter how great. If MJ was stucked in Lebron's Cleveland situation all his life, he would have probably be seen as a deeply talented sociopath that could never win anything because he was too selfish, drove people away and had a gambling problem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MJ is the GOAT. He has the metrics and the narrative to support this claim. But he is far from untouchable as some might try to suggest. The fact that he was lucky enough for his franchise to draft Pippen and hire Jackson as coach was a huge advantage that a guy like Lebron, for example, didn't have. Lebron had to go to Miami to join his Pippen and never in his life got a coach even half as good as Jackson. Those significant help advantages play a huge part in people's perception. "Oh, Lebron is a pussy, he had to go to Miami to win something" blah, blah, blah. Yeah, well, MJ needed his franchise to draft the second best wingman in the league and hice the best coach in history for him to start winning.

Every player needs help, no matter how great. If MJ was stucked in Lebron's Cleveland situation all his life, he would have probably be seen as a deeply talented sociopath that could never win anything because he was too selfish, drove people away and had a gambling problem.
    Correction: Kareem Abdul Jabbar is more accomplished. Won just as many les. More MVPs. More points. Etcetera etcetera.

Won more in grade school and collegiately as well. Jabbar is the GOAT. Bron #2.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    MJ is the GOAT. He has the metrics and the narrative to support this claim. But he is far from untouchable as some might try to suggest. The fact that he was lucky enough for his franchise to draft Pippen and hire Jackson as coach was a huge advantage that a guy like Lebron, for example, didn't have. Lebron had to go to Miami to join his Pippen and never in his life got a coach even half as good as Jackson. Those significant help advantages play a huge part in people's perception. "Oh, Lebron is a pussy, he had to go to Miami to win something" blah, blah, blah. Yeah, well, MJ needed his franchise to draft the second best wingman in the league and hice the best coach in history for him to start winning.

Who came to Cleveland to Join LeBron?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The bolded is absurd. The rest is debatable.

Put into context, Bron dominated far superior perimeter defenders/compe ion. Imagine Bron in the 80s/90s being defended by plumbers, accountants, and subs ute teachers like MJ did at least 60 games a year Maybe 22 times a year he played someone even in his stratosphere, athletically. I'd love to see John Starks or Craig Ehlo try to guard the Kang
    Not sure Lebron would play in the perimeter back then. Be forced downlow. Probably less winning but better player forced to develop moves.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jordan could hang in the air longer than anyone I have ever seen including, Lebron. And he had those Kawhi Leonard type claws on him. Allowed him to do quite a bit with the basketball like make impossible shots on a regular basis....

How do you figure Lebron was more durable? Jordan had 1 injury forcing him to miss significant time. Lebron missed quite a bit his first year in L.A. Other than that 1 year for both of them, they have both been iron men.

Note: Jordan was 40 when he got hurt with the Wiz. Lebron wont even make it that far so its a non sequitur.
    I would say they both have incredible durability.

LeBron James is more talented than Jordan. Jumps higher, stronger, bigger, more durable, etc. Jodan never faced a team like the Dubs in the Finals. And he never beat a super team in the Finals. Bron did. Then they cheated and signed KD

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Correction: Kareem Abdul Jabbar is more accomplished. Won just as many les. More MVPs. More points. Etcetera etcetera.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Minus points for leaving city. Chicago is regional rival with Milwaukee.

But Kareem is my clear cut #2

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Kareem over MJ is an argument that could be had. Wilt, maybe, as well. But Lebron? Not so much

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD came to LA to join him.

Jordan taught Donkey how to beg for a superstar after a playoff loss. After Horace Grant kicked his ass, he went out and got Rodman - ANOTHER HOF player he needed to win. No Rodman? He's light 3 and you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, stop it with the re ed "unbeaten in the finals" . Losing in the finals is better than losing before them. If you want to stop people realizing your poor reasoning skills, stop beating that drum.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kareem over MJ is an argument that could be had. Wilt, maybe, as well. But Lebron? Not so much
    Why not? Because Jordan had a better teammate than Bron ever did and beat lesser compe ion in the Finals? Jordan NEVER beat a super team in the playoffs. Yes, Bird's Celtics were a super team that swept his Arrogantness TWICE. But Bron gets beat down for losing twice to the Dubs? 2017 Dubs would beat the 96 Bulls too.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Also, stop it with the re ed "unbeaten in the finals" . Losing in the finals is better than losing before them. If you want to stop people realizing your poor reasoning skills, stop beating that drum.
    1991-1998

1 season out
    1 handshake as loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point? Who went to Chicago to help Jordan? All the help Jordan got was thanks to great FO moves in drafts, trades and hires.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Minus points for leaving city. Chicago is regional rival with Milwaukee.

But Kareem is my clear cut #2
    He didn't leave in free agency, Logo traded for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1991-1998

1 season out
    1 handshake as loser
    Do you want people noticing your poor reasoning skills?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's your point? Who went to Chicago to help Jordan? All the help Jordan got was thanks to great FO moves un drafts, traded and hires.
    ^ Facts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ring count? Russell has 11. What's your point?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kareem has 6 les as well. More MVPs and 3 national championships (to your 1).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always wondered where is that GIF from. Bulls won their 6th in Utah, using the red unis. Or is the Mandela effect playing a trick on me?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What's your point? Who went to Chicago to help Jordan? All the help Jordan got was thanks to great FO moves in drafts, trades and hires.
    Yeah LeBron was busy getting his buddies like Tristan Thompson paid and hamstringing the salary cap and then crying that he didn’t have enough help

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Since Lebron joined the Lakers, this current player bias has intensified and he hasn't even made the playoffs

Thread Information