Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron would have taken home a bronze medal -- oh wait, he already did.

Are you familiar how Jordan and Pippen treated Kukoc in the 1992 Olympics?

LeBron would have taken him out to dinner. Slapped ass and danced on the court.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron would have taken home a bronze medal -- oh wait, he already did.
    Nope, Larry Brown wouldn't play him. He played Jim heavy minutes though. Results? See for yourself

Just a reminder, Jim has a Bronze Medal and Kobe has two Gold Medals

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bron was 19 in the 2004 Olympics. Jim was a 28 year old 1.61× champion. That's HIS Bronze Medal

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Friendly reminder. 1999 le counts for 0.61%. Why? They only played 50 games. 50÷82=0.61

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you familiar how Jordan and Pippen treated Kukoc in the 1992 Olympics?

LeBron would have taken him out to dinner. Slapped ass and danced on the court.
    So basically Pippen was an insecure bully, that’s not better

Backfired in 94 playoffs when Kukoc took and made that last shot instead of Pippen against the Knicks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are pretty much on the same page on this topic.

Ranking of players is largely around narratives, which is why Knicks and Lakers players get massively overrated In general as they have the most fans in the media.

Imagine an entire free press doing for you what Kenny smith is doing for Hakeem.

I mean, look at Willis reed. Love that guy, but in most subjective measures he’s barely a top 50 player and he’s being treated as a top ten Center of all time. Ewing is regularly ranked along Hakeem and Robinson yet both are clearly better than him. Earl Monroe is some wizard with the ball and yet he’s nothing better than Dave bing.

Kareem had his best years with the bucks but the history books wrote him up as a Laker. Magic isn’t equal as bird but he’s ranked as better than him. Kobe isn’t even top 15 but he’s ranked alongside Lebron (solid top 3) and Duncan (top 5 or 6). Worthy better than nique? Shaq was consensus too 5 before he started his feud with Kobe publicly at which point the laker friendly press tried to give Kobe more credit (and thus shaq less) for that three peat (refs never go their due).

Players from smaller markets (duncan, moses, Stockton, Robinson, Rick Barry) gets underrated daily. , Hakeem wasn’t on the radar until Kenny smith goes on a personal crusade to deify him.
    Agreed about marketing
    Hakeem was unbelievable, Jordan admitted he was glad Houston didn’t come out of the WCF during the early 90s
    Bird was clearly better than Magic, but narrative narrative and Magic was also a charismatic star in Hollywood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

90s NBA defenders
    WTF is this
    Is that an All Star Weekend celebrity game where Jordan was matched up against some actors?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF is this
    Is that an All Star Weekend celebrity game where Jordan was matched up against some actors?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

"Struggled"

Green has led his team to the #1 draft pick

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Struggled"

Green has led his team to the #1 draft pick
    That's a great assist if you ask me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What is donkey talking about? Jordan averaged 37.1 ppg wo Pippen.

Donkey went from the best defensive player ever to a role player who can’t slow down some emo instagrammer.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I beat my compe ion. LeBron joined his.
    You couldn't be bothered to win more than one playoff game in 10 chances until Pippen came around. Once Pippen came around that still was not enough to win it all, you had to wait until the Pistons and Celtics aged out of contention.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Kobe > Lebron

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You couldn't be bothered to win more than one playoff game in 10 chances until Pippen came around. Once Pippen came around that still was not enough to win it all, you had to wait until the Pistons and Celtics aged out of contention.
    Who was LeBron playing in the East?

Gilbert Arenas
    Jason Kidd Nets

show me which of those teams were as Good as the Celtics and Pistons?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LeBron’s East was an absolute cakewalk. Until Boston traded for Garnett. Then LeBron joined his compe ion at the first sign of adversity. I mean it’s a pattern. With Miami. With the Lakers. Interestingly enough, missed the playoffs the first year he wasn’t in the East. Beta.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The best teams Lebron ever dressed for wouldn't make it out of 1980s East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best teams Lebron ever dressed for wouldn't make it out of 1980s East
    So you just confirmed Lebron has had ty teammates his whole career unlike MJ
    Thanks for making our point

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My statement includes Lebron and his inferior abilities

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LeBron STILL lost two finals series with Bosh and Wade. The Dallas series being the most egregious

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is donkey talking about? Jordan averaged 37.1 ppg wo Pippen.

Donkey went from the best defensive player ever to a role player who can’t slow down some emo instagrammer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron STILL lost two finals series with Bosh and Wade. The Dallas series being the most egregious
    To be fair, the teams he lost to would have swept the Bulls

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We are pretty much on the same page on this topic.

Ranking of players is largely around narratives, which is why Knicks and Lakers players get massively overrated In general as they have the most fans in the media.

Imagine an entire free press doing for you what Kenny smith is doing for Hakeem.

I mean, look at Willis reed. Love that guy, but in most subjective measures he’s barely a top 50 player and he’s being treated as a top ten Center of all time. Ewing is regularly ranked along Hakeem and Robinson yet both are clearly better than him. Earl Monroe is some wizard with the ball and yet he’s nothing better than Dave bing.

Kareem had his best years with the bucks but the history books wrote him up as a Laker. Magic isn’t equal as bird but he’s ranked as better than him. Kobe isn’t even top 15 but he’s ranked alongside Lebron (solid top 3) and Duncan (top 5 or 6). Worthy better than nique? Shaq was consensus too 5 before he started his feud with Kobe publicly at which point the laker friendly press tried to give Kobe more credit (and thus shaq less) for that three peat (refs never go their due).

Players from smaller markets (duncan, moses, Stockton, Robinson, Rick Barry) gets underrated daily. , Hakeem wasn’t on the radar until Kenny smith goes on a personal crusade to deify him.
    What a crock of ... And so biased... But hope all is well, Amb...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    35 year old Mario Elie was gonna slow down the defending scoring champ and MVP?

3 of the Spurs starters were out of the NBA within 2 seasons. You wouldn't have gotten Kerr either
    Jordan is going to get his, but who's gonna slow down near prime Admiral and 23-year old Timmy?

Thread Information