Da Bulls

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would sentimentally look back at the Bulls and their two to four rings if the NBA wasn't rigged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , the tweet in the OP disappeared

There is the trailer

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should've Zaza'd his candy ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should've Zaza'd his candy ass.

Theriggedba made a more in deprh video about his special treatment

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theriggedba made a more in deprh video about his special treatment

And all these ST s were RIP'ing David Stern.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And all these ST s were RIP'ing David Stern.
    Check out his 2 part video Michael Jordan : Untouchable that officiating

He also made a video debunking the physicality and handchecking bs

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Brickowski vs Rodman -- highly entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tend to give my Top 10 careers all time rather than my Top 10 best players of all time. I’ve always thought Wilt was the GOAT. I mean the dude averaged 50 and 24 one year, just take a second to hear how ridiculous that is. All the negative push back I’ve gotten is as followed: He took all the teams shots so of course he averaged 50. Well Kobe took all of the 06 Lakers shots (rightfully so) and Michael took all the shots for the 1980s Bulls (rightfully so) and neither one came close to averaging 50 points a game.

He didn’t win enough. Can anyone actually name a teammate that prime Wilt had (and don’t give me older out of prime Laker Wilt)? Bill Russell played with 9 hall of famers. Magic had Kareem. Shaq and Kobe has each other. Lebron has Wade. I would take prime Tony, Manu, Pippen, McHale, Worthy over ANY teammate Wilt played with on the 76ers. So yeah he didn’t win enough but at the same time nobody has any of his teammates in the top 100 players of all time.

He played in a watered down league with a bunch of short people. What the is the league today? There aren’t any tall guys anymore. Draymond Green is a perennial all star in today’s game and won DPOY and he’s barely 6’7. Barkley was 6’4 and I would take him over every other player besides like maybe 20 in the history of the game. All people do today is jack 60 threes a game and play no defense. You can’t hand check, you can’t bump, you get a flagrant now for hitting a guy across the arm too hard. Go ask the guys Wilt played with what they used to do to him. They punched him, they slapped him, they kicked and pushed him. They didn’t suspend anybody for fighting Wilt. The refs didn’t protect him and the league didn’t send mandates down about player behavior. The league was crappier skill wise in the 60s, no argument, but they made up for it in more physical ways. And the one player (besides Shaq) who has ever in the history of the league had to deal with the most physicality is Wilt.

They changed the rules to hamper Wilt. While they changed the rules to literally enhance Jordan, Kobe, and even more so today Lebron. I don’t even take scoring seriously anymore by how easy they make it for players.

Wilt averaged like 28 rebounds a game one year. Well he’s a center and Lebron, Jordan, Kobe, whoever are guards so of course they shouldn’t average so many rebounds. Like yeah I get that but he averaged more than triple the rebounds in any of the other aforementioned players. Annnnd he scored more than them

Then I hear how great a defender Lebron, Kobe, Jordan are and I’m like dude they didn’t keep official stats of blocks when Wilt played but by going over the game logs he averaged something like 9 blocks a game one season. NINE!

Also Wilt averaged 7.5 assists one year showing that he could do what guards could do while literally every guard who has ever played has shown they can’t do what Wilt can do.

Career wise I have in order:
    Bill, Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Duncan, Shaq,Lebron, Kobe, Wilt, and Larry

But GOAT wise I have Wilt #1 and I think Bird was better than Magic. I think Duncan and Shaq are equal. And I think Kareem is also better than Jordan. Jordan ranks 3rd on my list.
    So in order: Wilt, Kareem, Jordan, Lebron, Duncan and Shaq, Larry, Bill, Kobe, Magic.
    Last edited by KobesAchilles; 04-07-2020 at 06:10 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I tend to give my Top 10 careers all time rather than my Top 10 best players of all time. I’ve always thought Wilt was the GOAT. I mean the dude averaged 50 and 24 one year, just take a second to hear how ridiculous that is. All the negative push back I’ve gotten is as followed: He took all the teams shots so of course he averaged 50. Well Kobe took all of the 06 Lakers shots (rightfully so) and Michael took all the shots for the 1980s Bulls (rightfully so) and neither one came close to averaging 50 points a game.

He didn’t win enough. Can anyone actually name a teammate that prime Wilt had (and don’t give me older out of prime Laker Wilt)? Bill Russell played with 9 hall of famers. Magic had Kareem. Shaq and Kobe has each other. Lebron has Wade. I would take prime Tony, Manu, Pippen, McHale, Worthy over ANY teammate Wilt played with on the 76ers. So yeah he didn’t win enough but at the same time nobody has any of his teammates in the top 100 players of all time.

He played in a watered down league with a bunch of short people. What the is the league today? There aren’t any tall guys anymore. Draymond Green is a perennial all star in today’s game and won DPOY and he’s barely 6’7. Barkley was 6’4 and I would take him over every other player besides like maybe 20 in the history of the game. All people do today is jack 60 threes a game and play no defense. You can’t hand check, you can’t bump, you get a flagrant now for hitting a guy across the arm too hard. Go ask the guys Wilt played with what they used to do to him. They punched him, they slapped him, they kicked and pushed him. They didn’t suspend anybody for fighting Wilt. The refs didn’t protect him and the league didn’t send mandates down about player behavior. The league was crappier skill wise in the 60s, no argument, but they made up for it in more physical ways. And the one player (besides Shaq) who has ever in the history of the league had to deal with the most physicality is Wilt.

They changed the rules to hamper Wilt. While they changed the rules to literally enhance Jordan, Kobe, and even more so today Lebron. I don’t even take scoring seriously anymore by how easy they make it for players.

Wilt averaged like 28 rebounds a game one year. Well he’s a center and Lebron, Jordan, Kobe, whoever are guards so of course they shouldn’t average so many rebounds. Like yeah I get that but he averaged more than triple the rebounds in any of the other aforementioned players. Annnnd he scored more than them

Then I hear how great a defender Lebron, Kobe, Jordan are and I’m like dude they didn’t keep official stats of blocks when Wilt played but by going over the game logs he averaged something like 9 blocks a game one season. NINE!

Also Wilt averaged 7.5 assists one year showing that he could do what guards could do while literally every guard who has ever played has shown they can’t do what Wilt can do.

Career wise I have in order:
    Bill, Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Duncan, Shaq,Lebron, Kobe, Wilt, and Larry

But GOAT wise I have Wilt #1 and I think Bird was better than Magic. I think Duncan and Shaq are equal. And I think Kareem is also better than Jordan. Jordan ranks 3rd on my list.
    So in order: Wilt, Kareem, Jordan, Lebron, Duncan and Shaq, Larry, Bill, Kobe, Magic.
    To me Wilt had his mind elsewhere like for example women. He reminds me of Lebron. Even in College Wilt couldn't win a le, falling short in the Final to UNC by 1.

I remember in the 90s there was more celebration of Wilt. But that shifted in the 2000s as Celtics returned to prominence and focus shifted towards superteams....winning.....Russell

I personally can't put Wilt above Kareem. And I'll take Bill & Bird over Wilt & Lebron (the number guys)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me Wilt had his mind elsewhere like for example women. He reminds me of Lebron. Even in College Wilt couldn't win a le, falling short in the Final to UNC by 1.

I remember in the 90s there was more celebration of Wilt. But that shifted in the 2000s as Celtics returned to prominence and focus shifted towards superteams....winning.....Russell

I personally can't put Wilt above Kareem. And I'll take Bill & Bird over Wilt & Lebron (the number guys)
    Wilt and Lebron isn’t a fair comparison tbh. You can call them both numbers guys but that’s like saying BJ Armstrong and Michael were both Allstars. Wilt nearly doubled Lebron in points career high wise and he’s averaged like 20 more rebounds a game than Lebron and 9xs as many blocks.

Again I take Russel’s career over Wilt’s but there was nothing in basketball that Russell did better than Wilt other than winning and I feel like if Wilt got a legendary coach and 9 hall of famers, he would’ve won as well. Switch Russell on the 76ers and I’m not sure how many les he wins. Definitely wouldn’t be 11.

Injury killed Bird’s career so I can’t put him over Wilt on any list. He won one more championship but that’s about it. He lost to Super Teams just the same as Wilt did. Just so happened that there was a 3 year window where the other Super Team in the league played in the West and Bird didn’t have to face them to go to the finals like Wilt did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brickowski vs Rodman -- highly entertaining.
    And Phil called Brick a goon to the media when he had Rodman on his team. I know it was strategic, but the nerve of that dude.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making zone defense legal was the first step the league took towards team basketball. And its clearly still protecting Jordan's legacy
    A top-rated YT comment.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And Phil called Brick a goon to the media when he had Rodman on his team. I know it was strategic, but the nerve of that dude.
    Frank only played 11 Mins/game. Sonics went 5 deep.

Rodman at 7 PPG and 14 boards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman should have been Finals MVP in 96

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He was goon-'ish'. But they probably don't beat Seattle in 96 without him. That Sonics team was highly underrated and Rodman was killing it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wow -- I had never actually seen MJ make the GOAT comment about himself until I watched this. I always thought he believed it, but never actually said it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He was goon-'ish'. But they probably don't beat Seattle in 96 without him. That Sonics team was highly underrated and Rodman was killing it.
    Sonics needed a scoring combo guard off the bench. They had every other role filled even the stretch "4" in Sam Perkins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan was the reason the term phantom fouls and superstar calls became common basketball terminology.

OTOH the youngins wouldn’t understand the point of the video you posted. Those would be flagrant 2’s in today’s nba.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Thread Information